Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 662 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5328

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Yavi2352  [View Original Post]
    Well know ripoff. Beware.

  2. #5327

  3. #5326

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    She is but doesn't look like that anymore. Also no teeth which she's trying to get fixed. But when a quick JB is needed she's close and legit.
    Does she look better or worse?

  4. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    She is but doesn't look like that anymore. Also no teeth which she's trying to get fixed. But when a quick JB is needed she's close and legit.
    Nice. Gumjob!! Should be on every mongers bucket list! LOL.

  5. #5324

    Escort on STG Worcester

    Was wondering if any of you have seen the escort on STG in Worcester whose number is 978xxxx504. She's a pretty, thick Brazilian and her title says "Ready to finally get any of your fantasies or dreams fulfilled?" I'd post a link to the chick I'm talking about but I'm on my IPAD. Anyways, I'm interested in this one. She looks sexy in her pics.

  6. #5323

    Legit but.

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    She is but doesn't look like that anymore. Also no teeth which she's trying to get fixed. But when a quick JB is needed she's close and legit.

  7. #5322
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    This does not exist

    I looked this name and exact DOB in EPIC EMR, nothing shows up. Therefore this is fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    That and the issue date, expiration date and DOB are wonky. Exp month and day should match.

    And the birth year and her face don't really match for a pro in Worcester. I'm expecting a bit more of a seasoned face.

    Also most of the girls in Worcester have showed up on the Telegram at one point and her name as shown on the I'd doesn't come up at all.

    If anyone here actually has had her, love to hear about it.

  8. #5321

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy and great attitude. Takes it with a smile. The whole time. Great piece of prime ass.
    Hey can you PM me with her digits please thanks man.

  9. #5320

    Skip the Games

    With the phony and ugly girls here might try other avenues.

  10. #5319

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Search Candy in the Fitchburg forum, she legit.
    Thank you!

  11. #5318

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the girl in Gardner?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/695941358480

    Seems cute and legit, but I wanted to see what her story is here first.
    Search Candy in the Fitchburg forum, she legit.

  12. #5317

    Gardner?

    Has anyone seen the girl in Gardner?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/695941358480

    Seems cute and legit, but I wanted to see what her story is here first.

  13. #5316

    Yeah man there's nothing Pornstar about her.

    LMAO you're a funny dude SkankMagnet. I guess hence your name, you think a street walker skank is a Pornstar!? Haha just being comical with ya. Don't get defensive man. We're just correcting you, where you're wrong. No offense intended your way. I'm just letting you know there's nothing Pornstar about a girl, who had a cardboard shaped body when I saw her. She's a SW who posts on Skip the Games. There's nothing remotely Pornstar about this girl. But hey man, two each your own. I'm glad you love her so much. An it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist nor a Psychologist to figure out that this girl is NOT a Pornstar. I'm glad though that you feel like, she's that way for you!

  14. #5315

    Pornstar

    I think you accidentally posted pictures of a standard street walker. Where is the pornstar? All I see is a standard body with flat ass and some ok breasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    We obviously had different experiences. YMMV, but to me, she has a porn star body, will blow and bang you. Not sure what more you want from them.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-ride/41119245

  15. #5314

    Jacqui

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply Skank. And to answer your question, I want them to at least look halfway decent. Or for their appearance, to at least somewhat resemble their ad pics. When I saw her she looked very sickly thin looking. Nothing like how on those ad pics look. On her ads she looks like she has a nice healthy body. With meat on her bones. She was too thin for me man. Those ad pics at the time I saw her, must have been from a long time ago. Was using old ass pics. She told me something about how she does this type of living, for her mother. In order to score some h, because her Mom gets dope sick. Well she was def looking like she was dope sick herself. Of course she left out the part about how she was wanting to score some, for herself as well. Idk why she was telling me this shit?? I certainly wasn't asking her any questions, whatsoever. She just randomly was telling me.
    I don't know about any of that. Who cares why they do what they do. Screw dates to cure cancer for all I care. The pics I added are recent ones I took, and not from her ad. I'm sure she's just as fucked up as the next SW / Escort, but again, who cares. I'm not a doctor or a psychologist. I just like her big tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape