Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 9918
-
09-03-21 11:35 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 95Ripoff
Well know ripoff. Beware.
Originally Posted by Yavi2352
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 10:32 #5327Regular Member

Posts: 5Any reviews on this ad?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/692494203727
-
09-01-21 14:47 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 61Legit
Does she look better or worse?
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 13:39 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 768Nice. Gumjob!! Should be on every mongers bucket list! LOL.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 12:43 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 173Escort on STG Worcester
Was wondering if any of you have seen the escort on STG in Worcester whose number is 978xxxx504. She's a pretty, thick Brazilian and her title says "Ready to finally get any of your fantasies or dreams fulfilled?" I'd post a link to the chick I'm talking about but I'm on my IPAD. Anyways, I'm interested in this one. She looks sexy in her pics.
-
09-01-21 11:49 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 87Legit but.
She is but doesn't look like that anymore. Also no teeth which she's trying to get fixed. But when a quick JB is needed she's close and legit.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 21:46 #5322Regular Member

Posts: 22This does not exist
I looked this name and exact DOB in EPIC EMR, nothing shows up. Therefore this is fake.
Originally Posted by WormTown
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 19:22 #5321Regular Member

Posts: 1Digits
Hey can you PM me with her digits please thanks man.
Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 07:57 #5320Banned Member

Posts: 152Skip the Games
With the phony and ugly girls here might try other avenues.
-
08-31-21 06:46 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 152Candy
Thank you!
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 09:08 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 825Candy
Search Candy in the Fitchburg forum, she legit.
Originally Posted by WormTown
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 23:17 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 152Gardner?
Has anyone seen the girl in Gardner?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/695941358480
Seems cute and legit, but I wanted to see what her story is here first.
-
08-28-21 03:13 #5316Banned Member

Posts: 968Yeah man there's nothing Pornstar about her.
LMAO you're a funny dude SkankMagnet. I guess hence your name, you think a street walker skank is a Pornstar!? Haha just being comical with ya. Don't get defensive man. We're just correcting you, where you're wrong. No offense intended your way. I'm just letting you know there's nothing Pornstar about a girl, who had a cardboard shaped body when I saw her. She's a SW who posts on Skip the Games. There's nothing remotely Pornstar about this girl. But hey man, two each your own. I'm glad you love her so much. An it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist nor a Psychologist to figure out that this girl is NOT a Pornstar. I'm glad though that you feel like, she's that way for you!
-
08-27-21 15:25 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 1048Pornstar
I think you accidentally posted pictures of a standard street walker. Where is the pornstar? All I see is a standard body with flat ass and some ok breasts.
Originally Posted by SkankMagnet
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 14:30 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 149Jacqui
I don't know about any of that. Who cares why they do what they do. Screw dates to cure cancer for all I care. The pics I added are recent ones I took, and not from her ad. I'm sure she's just as fucked up as the next SW / Escort, but again, who cares. I'm not a doctor or a psychologist. I just like her big tits.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




