Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,226 to 15,240 of 37348
-
09-01-21 10:53 #22123Asshole

Posts: 567No. See post #21888.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 09:55 #22122Senior Member

Posts: 77Bunny
Do you have a link or contact? Anyone?
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 08:05 #22121Senior Member

Posts: 39Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 03:13 #22120Regular Member

Posts: 24Charlotte
Not sure the quote, but it literally took my less than 30 seconds to find on FB. I don't have any digits. So don't ask.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 00:35 #22119Senior Member

Posts: 123Mamacita
Dreaming about meet a petite latina for some car action. Drove to a small abandoned house, made sure the ghost was cleared, started off slow. Bbj with mish, finished in my cover, and made our escape.
-
09-01-21 00:26 #22118Senior Member

Posts: 123I thought I was the only one with that thought! I might have to sample the greek when I go back to sleep.
Originally Posted by BiffSteel
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:54 #22117Senior Member

Posts: 196Becky Pinkk
Are those her real updated pictures?
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:49 #22116Senior Member

Posts: 196Tgtbt
Your right, cute as they come, but Too many "No's" for me.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:31 #22115Senior Member

Posts: 107She street walks on chamberlain. You can catch her in front of the car wash. Goes by little Britt. Costs 60 bucks that way at most.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 22:17 #22114Senior Member

Posts: 107Bunny
She has ads on escort alligator.
Originally Posted by DefaultGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 20:55 #22113Senior Member

Posts: 42Bunny
Just checking in, is Mark still gatekeeping this fine lady?
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 19:48 #22112Regular Member

Posts: 20Nina
I saw Nina yesterday. Private nice location, semi-clean not far from Museum. $80 for quick visit which lasted about 20 minutes or so. She looks like her pictures, nice body, cute face, good conversation. Non-GFE, everything covered, started with 5 min. CBJ then mish, reverse cow and doggy. Allows some body kissing but no daty. Probably won't repeat considering the rate.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/692458778811
-
08-31-21 18:14 #22111Senior Member

Posts: 36Bunny
Saw bunny in Hopewell over the weekend. Cool girl. Did a 2 pop for $20 for the hhr. BBBJ cim (spit though) round 2 she rode it for the win. Will repeat for sure.
-
08-31-21 14:42 #22110Senior Member

Posts: 56Dakota
I'd also be interested to know if Dakota is still around as well. She was a fav for quite a while and then dropped off the map, I figured she was probably on vacation.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 13:21 #22109Senior Member

Posts: 335Beckie
Haha, I used to see her when she was at the diamond. I have been told that I am above average but her pussy was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






