Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22106

    Becky / pinkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    One of this forums familiar friends is back from vacation and looking for old and new friends. She has been reviewed here several times.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/66462387
    Was a regular once a week few years ago when she was doing stints at diamond, richmond inn and jd. Cute and thick and could take greek well. Would actually reply to your texts unlike half the chicks these days. Then she had bad accident. Started playing skank hooker games lying to get you to book her room for her and promising but not delivering. Hopefully her service is back to old.

  2. #22105

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    One of this forums familiar friends is back from vacation and looking for old and new friends. She has been reviewed here several times.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/66462387
    Haven't seen or heard about her since before Covid, now I know why. Hopefully she has lost those lbs on vacation, she had one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen from a local girl. Head was ok, pussy was too but man it felt like she had just got fucked by a donkey. Maybe it was the monger before me, I mean I ain't no John Holmes, but I think I'm avg.

  3. #22104
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningOutTime  [View Original Post]
    Saw Charlotte today. Great, slow and sensual BBBJ, after about 5 minutes she said you want the pussy now? I said no, I'm ready for DATY, she laid wide open! I found the clit, and she was ready to explode and I slid in and I swear she came as I slid in! Was ready to pop but wanted her to ride me to see those nice tits! I came instantly! It was great!
    Are you talking about Celeste from several years back? Heavy set blonde with gap in teeth?

  4. #22103

    Stacy / Pinky / Beckie

    One of this forums familiar friends is back from vacation and looking for old and new friends. She has been reviewed here several times.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/66462387

  5. #22102

    Angie / crystal

    New to this site so please forgive me. I used to meet a friend who used to go by Angie or crystal at the MK hotel on JD haven't seen her post lately and the number I had for her no longer works any information?

  6. #22101

    Petite white chick

    Anyone dreamed of this chick before? I'm curious and thinking about driving in this one.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/379742584656

  7. #22100

    Top right corner of the thread is called search thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorManager  [View Original Post]
    Link, price or contact would be nice. Thanks.
    Unless he is referring to another Charlotte, then see post 21888.

  8. #22099
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningOutTime  [View Original Post]
    Saw Charlotte today. Great, slow and sensual BBBJ, after about 5 minutes she said you want the pussy now? I said no, I'm ready for DATY, she laid wide open! I found the clit, and she was ready to explode and I slid in and I swear she came as I slid in! Was ready to pop but wanted her to ride me to see those nice tits! I came instantly! It was great!
    Link, price or contact would be nice. Thanks.

  9. #22098

    Charlotte

    Saw Charlotte today. Great, slow and sensual BBBJ, after about 5 minutes she said you want the pussy now? I said no, I'm ready for DATY, she laid wide open! I found the clit, and she was ready to explode and I slid in and I swear she came as I slid in! Was ready to pop but wanted her to ride me to see those nice tits! I came instantly! It was great!

  10. #22097

    Looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    2018 maybe, if it's the same one. She's from Roanoke, VA, had a couple teeth missing. I figured she had a pet monkey but she was nice and thick, offered all three holes for $. 2 for 45 min. She took the D well because I tried to split her in two. YMMV now, after three years that deal may be off the table now.

    Safe hunting.

  11. #22096

    Any experiences?


  12. #22095

    In need of a bbw

    Does anyone know any legit BBW around that are legit.

  13. #22094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Met with her when she was in town last month and had an amazing time she's super bubbly and full of energy. When I got to the room I was greeted right away with a nice kiss sat and talked for a minute which led to her giving me an amazing BBBJ with a little edge play until I wanted to return the favor. She said she wanted it from behind so I didn't hesitate at all threw the cover on and went at it. She had no problem taking me and I'm a little larger than most. Her ass was amazing and took no time for me to get my first load out of the way. She cleaned me up and we laid in bed for a little and chatted. Asked her if she was good for a round 2 and she went right down and started giving me head again threw on the cover and laid back. Went at it for a while then had her get on top for a minute until I wanted to see that view from behind again to finish. She's a great time will repeat when she's in town and this was only a hh visit at $$. 5. Also I don't think that Texas post if her at all. Look her up on Eros. I can confirm that link and number are legit.
    Looks like same pictures in both ads maybe few more on Eros but seems like same girl. $$.5 hhr? She better be really good because her looks aren't 500 hr worthy. Just my opinion. Be safe.

  14. #22093

    Dakota

    Just wondering if she's still around? Does anyone have a contact?

  15. #22092

    Ivy Cade

    Met with her when she was in town last month and had an amazing time she's super bubbly and full of energy. When I got to the room I was greeted right away with a nice kiss sat and talked for a minute which led to her giving me an amazing BBBJ with a little edge play until I wanted to return the favor. She said she wanted it from behind so I didn't hesitate at all threw the cover on and went at it. She had no problem taking me and I'm a little larger than most. Her ass was amazing and took no time for me to get my first load out of the way. She cleaned me up and we laid in bed for a little and chatted. Asked her if she was good for a round 2 and she went right down and started giving me head again threw on the cover and laid back. Went at it for a while then had her get on top for a minute until I wanted to see that view from behind again to finish. She's a great time will repeat when she's in town and this was only a hh visit at $$. 5. Also I don't think that Texas post if her at all. Look her up on Eros. I can confirm that link and number are legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drugrepva  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping to see Ivy Cade if / when she makes a trip to Richmond. I've seen a lot of GFE mentions on her, but she has an ad from Austin, TX that lists what she will and will not do. I already knew about Greek, so that's no big deal. However, CIM was one of her no's. Do any of you have feedback on this option and the possibility of MSOG?

    Any other feedback on her skills or performance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    https://ladys.one/usa-san-antonio/ivy-cade-i460007

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape