Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 37352
-
08-31-21 19:48 #22112Regular Member

Posts: 20Nina
I saw Nina yesterday. Private nice location, semi-clean not far from Museum. $80 for quick visit which lasted about 20 minutes or so. She looks like her pictures, nice body, cute face, good conversation. Non-GFE, everything covered, started with 5 min. CBJ then mish, reverse cow and doggy. Allows some body kissing but no daty. Probably won't repeat considering the rate.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/692458778811
-
08-31-21 18:14 #22111Senior Member

Posts: 36Bunny
Saw bunny in Hopewell over the weekend. Cool girl. Did a 2 pop for $20 for the hhr. BBBJ cim (spit though) round 2 she rode it for the win. Will repeat for sure.
-
08-31-21 14:42 #22110Senior Member

Posts: 56Dakota
I'd also be interested to know if Dakota is still around as well. She was a fav for quite a while and then dropped off the map, I figured she was probably on vacation.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 13:21 #22109Senior Member

Posts: 335Beckie
Haha, I used to see her when she was at the diamond. I have been told that I am above average but her pussy was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 13:06 #22108Senior Member

Posts: 85Becky / Stacey
I actually saw her during covid and probably right before her vacation.
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
Agree that she has decent face for a local talent. But body was not very good, loose belly and sagging big tts.
Also her room was dirty. And she was terrible at scheduling, another monger came in to the room before I even left.
-
08-31-21 12:49 #22107Senior Member

Posts: 77Tgtbt
Has anyone seen this one. Definitely seems too good to be true.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/66453263#.
-
08-31-21 10:08 #22106Senior Member

Posts: 316Becky / pinkie
Was a regular once a week few years ago when she was doing stints at diamond, richmond inn and jd. Cute and thick and could take greek well. Would actually reply to your texts unlike half the chicks these days. Then she had bad accident. Started playing skank hooker games lying to get you to book her room for her and promising but not delivering. Hopefully her service is back to old.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 08:51 #22105Senior Member

Posts: 452Becky
Haven't seen or heard about her since before Covid, now I know why. Hopefully she has lost those lbs on vacation, she had one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen from a local girl. Head was ok, pussy was too but man it felt like she had just got fucked by a donkey. Maybe it was the monger before me, I mean I ain't no John Holmes, but I think I'm avg.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 08:30 #22104Senior Member

Posts: 1084Are you talking about Celeste from several years back? Heavy set blonde with gap in teeth?
Originally Posted by RunningOutTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 08:21 #22103Senior Member

Posts: 123Stacy / Pinky / Beckie
One of this forums familiar friends is back from vacation and looking for old and new friends. She has been reviewed here several times.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/66462387
-
08-31-21 07:35 #22102Senior Member

Posts: 449Angie / crystal
New to this site so please forgive me. I used to meet a friend who used to go by Angie or crystal at the MK hotel on JD haven't seen her post lately and the number I had for her no longer works any information?
-
08-31-21 06:01 #22101Senior Member

Posts: 147Petite white chick
Anyone dreamed of this chick before? I'm curious and thinking about driving in this one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/379742584656
-
08-31-21 00:17 #22100Senior Member

Posts: 630Top right corner of the thread is called search thread
Unless he is referring to another Charlotte, then see post 21888.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 23:19 #22099Senior Member

Posts: 85Link, price or contact would be nice. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RunningOutTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 21:36 #22098Regular Member

Posts: 24Charlotte
Saw Charlotte today. Great, slow and sensual BBBJ, after about 5 minutes she said you want the pussy now? I said no, I'm ready for DATY, she laid wide open! I found the clit, and she was ready to explode and I slid in and I swear she came as I slid in! Was ready to pop but wanted her to ride me to see those nice tits! I came instantly! It was great!










Reply With Quote





