Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 37346
-
08-31-21 10:08 #22106Senior Member

Posts: 316Becky / pinkie
Was a regular once a week few years ago when she was doing stints at diamond, richmond inn and jd. Cute and thick and could take greek well. Would actually reply to your texts unlike half the chicks these days. Then she had bad accident. Started playing skank hooker games lying to get you to book her room for her and promising but not delivering. Hopefully her service is back to old.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 08:51 #22105Senior Member

Posts: 452Becky
Haven't seen or heard about her since before Covid, now I know why. Hopefully she has lost those lbs on vacation, she had one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen from a local girl. Head was ok, pussy was too but man it felt like she had just got fucked by a donkey. Maybe it was the monger before me, I mean I ain't no John Holmes, but I think I'm avg.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 08:30 #22104Senior Member

Posts: 1084Are you talking about Celeste from several years back? Heavy set blonde with gap in teeth?
Originally Posted by RunningOutTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 08:21 #22103Senior Member

Posts: 123Stacy / Pinky / Beckie
One of this forums familiar friends is back from vacation and looking for old and new friends. She has been reviewed here several times.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/66462387
-
08-31-21 07:35 #22102Senior Member

Posts: 449Angie / crystal
New to this site so please forgive me. I used to meet a friend who used to go by Angie or crystal at the MK hotel on JD haven't seen her post lately and the number I had for her no longer works any information?
-
08-31-21 06:01 #22101Senior Member

Posts: 147Petite white chick
Anyone dreamed of this chick before? I'm curious and thinking about driving in this one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/379742584656
-
08-31-21 00:17 #22100Senior Member

Posts: 630Top right corner of the thread is called search thread
Unless he is referring to another Charlotte, then see post 21888.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 23:19 #22099Senior Member

Posts: 85Link, price or contact would be nice. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RunningOutTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 21:36 #22098Regular Member

Posts: 24Charlotte
Saw Charlotte today. Great, slow and sensual BBBJ, after about 5 minutes she said you want the pussy now? I said no, I'm ready for DATY, she laid wide open! I found the clit, and she was ready to explode and I slid in and I swear she came as I slid in! Was ready to pop but wanted her to ride me to see those nice tits! I came instantly! It was great!
-
08-30-21 20:05 #22097Senior Member

Posts: 577Looks familiar
2018 maybe, if it's the same one. She's from Roanoke, VA, had a couple teeth missing. I figured she had a pet monkey but she was nice and thick, offered all three holes for $. 2 for 45 min. She took the D well because I tried to split her in two. YMMV now, after three years that deal may be off the table now.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
Safe hunting.
-
08-30-21 14:50 #22096Senior Member

Posts: 77Any experiences?
Has anyone met this one.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-8503/41118769
-
08-30-21 14:35 #22095Senior Member

Posts: 77In need of a bbw
Does anyone know any legit BBW around that are legit.
-
08-30-21 11:30 #22094Senior Member

Posts: 1449Looks like same pictures in both ads maybe few more on Eros but seems like same girl. $$.5 hhr? She better be really good because her looks aren't 500 hr worthy. Just my opinion. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 08:45 #22093Senior Member

Posts: 77Dakota
Just wondering if she's still around? Does anyone have a contact?
-
08-30-21 08:37 #22092Senior Member

Posts: 77Ivy Cade
Met with her when she was in town last month and had an amazing time she's super bubbly and full of energy. When I got to the room I was greeted right away with a nice kiss sat and talked for a minute which led to her giving me an amazing BBBJ with a little edge play until I wanted to return the favor. She said she wanted it from behind so I didn't hesitate at all threw the cover on and went at it. She had no problem taking me and I'm a little larger than most. Her ass was amazing and took no time for me to get my first load out of the way. She cleaned me up and we laid in bed for a little and chatted. Asked her if she was good for a round 2 and she went right down and started giving me head again threw on the cover and laid back. Went at it for a while then had her get on top for a minute until I wanted to see that view from behind again to finish. She's a great time will repeat when she's in town and this was only a hh visit at $$. 5. Also I don't think that Texas post if her at all. Look her up on Eros. I can confirm that link and number are legit.
Originally Posted by Drugrepva
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






