Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 6996
-
09-04-21 00:13 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 808MFM Threesome
Anybody interested in participating in there threesome with a female. I've done everything but MFM And I'm totally not interested in touching any penises are having any male touch my penis. I'm thinking more like a DP session. I would have the female I can probably rent a room although I usually just host but for this I'd want to rent a hotel room. And I'm looking for somebody with a less than large penis. Because I don't want to be jealous. And you can’t be a minute man he had to have some endurance
-
09-03-21 21:02 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 578Parkerpan6
She's got a profile all about love and romance, but doesn't want anything intimate. Conversation started off great but got weird so I blocked her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4ec29...7-3abca9ecd504
-
09-03-21 17:30 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 63On Line Only
So many of the girls on SA are looking for something just online. Either a lot of scams or a lot of uninformed young ladies. But wait here's one. Check out June. Only $650 per meet. I see the line forming already LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8c381...2-10352c5b0a45
-
09-03-21 10:31 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 330Now expensive
She's mainly on * and has a lot of followers there. Occasionally she has daddies but has gotten very expensive. Last quoted me 600. She's been around along time. Has had a boob job which look really good on her. I've never partaken but have followed her for a long time. If her prices came down I'd definitely partake.
Originally Posted by Dude8622
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 23:11 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 44She has been reviewed on here before. I wish I had better memory of such things, but it wasn't a positive review. I just don't remember the reasons.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 19:36 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 82Jasmine. Scammer
I don't have much interaction with scammers. But this one just reached out to me. Fast responses. New member and way too eager. Wanted 400. Immediately agreed to 200. Suddenly was not in Indy. But in my town and wanting to meet. Just needs $50 via PayPal and we can meet later. LOL. Um. No. Then. Crickets when I refused. I am shocked.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5f9b8...e-9d7225b287d7
-
09-01-21 08:48 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 578Spot on!
Best advice given on here and my experience has been similar. I even have several ladies that work at various clubs see me for nothing because of the reasons you mentioned.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 21:46 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 119Thanks
I'm just dipping my toe in the SB thing so it's nice to know what the red flags are with them. I thought it was strange about the scammer stuff but I have not been in her position so I thought maybe it's something I'm unaware of. I'll not waste my time, skip.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 20:32 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 2246Xoxobabycakes93
May be wrong. Seem to believe this one will promote her OF to you rather than actually meet. You may have a different experience. Two yellow flags in her profile. First, she says she is new to this. No, she has been around for almost a year. Second, is the. She has encountered to many scammers and you have to prove to her you are legit. Line. Those two things are never a good starting point.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 20:27 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 2246No Dissing Intended
Was wondering why they were all a pass, clicked links to look at profiles, then noticed they each didn't have a face (in their profile) hahaha. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Dmm150
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 17:24 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 127And Daddy
I absolutely hate it when they call you "daddy. " Totally skeezes me out. But also, for me, another scammer red flag. I prefer when they use whatever name you give them. Even had one this week keep calling me by a different name. She was getting her texts messed up. Also a ref flag. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Cmqiu018
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 14:43 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 27Ha. I've noticed the term "dear" a lot from scammers. Not used as much by the younger generation, so easy to spot. But I have also noticed that there are a lot more scammers that have a pretty good command of the English language which makes them hard to spot right off.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 14:13 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 119Anyone
She checks a lot of boxes for me LOL. Does anyone here have any info on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/ea028...8-d57e76458caa
-
08-31-21 11:50 #4043Regular Member

Posts: 16Haha. That's a fair call-out!! I didn't realize that until you pointed it out! Just sharing my experiences. Luckily, I have had better success with others on the site.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-21 09:23 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 210I beg to differ
My experience had been completely opposite of you. Yes, there are girls on there that wants PPM, rents, the kitchen sink etc. Yes, there are girls that will give you for free or want platonic, they come in all size and shapes.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
Most of the guys are looking to get laid and approach them as prostitutes' or treat them as a piece of meat. When this happens, it messes up the experience for them, hence closing of accounts. If you approach them and only talk about slamming them in bed, you'll get treated as a ATM. If you treat them as a human being, actually take the time to know them and show sincerity, you'll get some of the hot girls whom are on there for the experience and not so much PPM. I will attest to this all day, twice on Sunday.
For the last 2 years or so, I've had more than 60+ vaginas from 18-38, most are under 22 as that's my preference. At any given time, I'll have over 4 on rotation to keep me busy, yes am a maniac. 98% of them wasn't a one and done, they're all college girls whom wants experience and tired of the frats and fuckboys.
I haven't been on there for quite some time and are now with just one girl since the beginning of the year. Yes, you read it right, one to where I am seeing often from this site and kept my interest peak as a real sugar baby, without the PPM or transactional. I don't foreseeing throwing her back in the pond to trade as she had two long term arrangements in the past.
Take this post how ever you want to, approach them as a piece of meat and you'll get the same treatment back. If you approach them like a gentlemen and make it to third base, you're in for a ride, put some effort and watch the fruition of your labor.









Reply With Quote






