Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4041

    And A Follow Up. I think I have some of this figured out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    A good test. Don't under any circumstances send cash up front for anything. Specify pay per meet (PPM), suggest a date / location, and if they ghost you, it was a scam. If that say, sure, let's talk about getting together (and don't ask for any money), they're probably legit. A lot will email you until the "ask" - for rent, sick kid, car payment, getting electricity turned off. And as soon as you set parameters, crickets. Corresponded with one promising young lass who only had one pic on her profile and only sent me pictures of her dogs when we were getting to know each other. Red flag. The requests for cash came early and fast. Which is when you ghost them back. Seeking is a waste, other than for PPM / escorts, for the most part. I see guys extolling their conquests here, but I've yet to meet one person, so I have to call into question those reports. Please, send us links for the legit ones, but if they start asking for cash right away. Not legit. I'll try this young lady and see what happens. Thanks for posting.
    I'm a writer by vocation. I've encountered a number of different posts with supposedly different subjects, but when you engage with them and they start asking for money, the tone and "voice" and language are the same. Sweetie, honey baby. Even if they supposedly know your name. I think a group gets together with their Cash App handles, they post a series of fake profiles, they each conduct a series of fake interactions, all hoping to get money. It would be so easy. The whole thing for the most part is a scam.

  2. #4040

    Ymmv

    As always, YMMV. But in 4 weeks, I have not been out for any dates, but have been to bed with 4 from SA. I paid 2 of the 4. The other 2 just wanted to do it as much as I did. I have several now who want to meet, but we have just not set the agreed on the price / time / place yet. Along the way, there have been a lot of conversations. I talked with 1 who was obviously not in the area, but claimed that she was, and wanted money for pizza. Another talked for a week, and then wanted money up front before the meet. So there are all kinds on there for sure. But it is hardly a wasteland! I wish that I was 20 years younger, and could perform the way I used to. And I would have my hands full! So, if you haven't met anyone yet, I am not sure what to tell you. Keep chasing. They are out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    A good test. Don't under any circumstances send cash up front for anything. Specify pay per meet (PPM), suggest a date / location, and if they ghost you, it was a scam. If that say, sure, let's talk about getting together (and don't ask for any money), they're probably legit. A lot will email you until the "ask" - for rent, sick kid, car payment, getting electricity turned off. And as soon as you set parameters, crickets. Corresponded with one promising young lass who only had one pic on her profile and only sent me pictures of her dogs when we were getting to know each other. Red flag. The requests for cash came early and fast. Which is when you ghost them back. Seeking is a waste, other than for PPM / escorts, for the most part. I see guys extolling their conquests here, but I've yet to meet one person, so I have to call into question those reports. Please, send us links for the legit ones, but if they start asking for cash right away. Not legit. I'll try this young lady and see what happens. Thanks for posting.

  3. #4039

    I Agree. Buyer beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    And they don't have a filled out profile as well. They probably found a random picture and are using it to catfish people. I don't like to even start messaging unless the person has at least 3-4 unique pictures.
    A good test. Don't under any circumstances send cash up front for anything. Specify pay per meet (PPM), suggest a date / location, and if they ghost you, it was a scam. If that say, sure, let's talk about getting together (and don't ask for any money), they're probably legit. A lot will email you until the "ask" - for rent, sick kid, car payment, getting electricity turned off. And as soon as you set parameters, crickets. Corresponded with one promising young lass who only had one pic on her profile and only sent me pictures of her dogs when we were getting to know each other. Red flag. The requests for cash came early and fast. Which is when you ghost them back. Seeking is a waste, other than for PPM / escorts, for the most part. I see guys extolling their conquests here, but I've yet to meet one person, so I have to call into question those reports. Please, send us links for the legit ones, but if they start asking for cash right away. Not legit. I'll try this young lady and see what happens. Thanks for posting.

  4. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves432  [View Original Post]
    And they don't have a filled out profile as well. They probably found a random picture and are using it to catfish people. I don't like to even start messaging unless the person has at least 3-4 unique pictures.
    I had the same skepticism of such one picture accounts at one time, but in many ways this is a numbers game. The one photo, one sentence accounts may be scammers, or as I've experienced, discreet undertakings by more inexperienced girls.

    I reached out to one of these "one photo one sentence" accounts, and it was a super hot 18 year old who wanted to get some quick money and sexual experience. She's now a Tik Tok model with a six-figure following. It was a pleasure to creampie her.

  5. #4037

    I am always skeptical with accounts that have one picture

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a293...9-3c32adf19b9e

    Not as many red flags along the way but the same result at the end. You make plans to meet up and then she needs uber money. Sigh.
    And they don't have a filled out profile as well. They probably found a random picture and are using it to catfish people. I don't like to even start messaging unless the person has at least 3-4 unique pictures.

  6. #4036

    Reyna

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a293...9-3c32adf19b9e

    Not as many red flags along the way but the same result at the end. You make plans to meet up and then she needs uber money. Sigh.

  7. #4035

    Lisa001

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b9f33...a-72e6e9b1ea0c

    Fake. Makes plan to meet up and then wants you to send gas money first. A million red flags before that too.

  8. #4034

    Where's Waldo

    Heard there's a few people looking for contact info for Jordyn.

    Message me for digits.

  9. #4033

    You sure do

    You sure do like SA profiles that don't show faces (3 out of 4 are faceless).

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmm150  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd share some info on a few I've talked with. Perhaps others can have better luck.

    Hhl2.

    Good conversation. Got digits. Agreed on a M&G. She ghosted me. And of course on-line when we were supposed to meet. Now just crickets.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2cc25...e-6b2a5f3ec637

    Red_Head.

    Traded a few messages. Got digits. Checked social. She's real. Agreed to M&G. Cancelled at the last minute.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06a03...4-5bf04cbfdfea

    Kellycharmed.

    Good conversation. Got digits. 400 Can't host. Just kind of lost interest and moved on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45f53...3-2aadccdbcfc3

    Maria.

    Ft. Wayne. Says she comes to Indy sometimes. Started aggressively bugging me about meeting. Feels like a scam. Pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c454...5-6ad428f5354f

  10. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    Maria wanted $1200 per date and didn't budge, good luck. I'm awarding her the PPS Platinum Pussy Syndrome.
    Maria from Ft Wayne? I have talked to her and traded a couple of pics. She runs hot and cold via text. I tried to connect with her when she was in Anderson but she ghosted me the day of and then pretended not to know the next day. If she is $1200, then a total waste of time.

  11. #4031
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #4030

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonesSoda911  [View Original Post]
    Real deal. In Muncie and hosts at her place.

    Overweight but sensual. Good communication.

    I prefer thin or I would add her to rotation.
    Appreciate the quick reviews, but a link would help.

  13. #4029

    Previous Reports

    I saw some reports saying she was using heavy photoshop and filters and does nto look like the pics. I don't remember anything else specific. Was not my post. I have not seen her.


    "SeductiveActress is her current name, although I know she has had a lot of profiles.

    Due to her switching profiles, I am having trouble finding info on here about her.

    Anyone seen her? I have wanted to pull the trigger, but I have had a couple red flags that concern me."
    Last edited by Fitzyj76; 08-27-21 at 13:05. Reason: Deleted thread

  14. #4028

    Need some help

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Damn, maybe when she said we was monogamous. She meant monotonous.
    So I've seen the post about Monique, that's how I found her on SA. We have not meet yet, just texting due to my schedule not allowing me to make the trip up there. She seems delightful, responsive and a joy to talk to. She even told me the first day she doesn't agree to see everyone that she requires some type of communication before meeting to make sure she clicks with that person. She never told me I was the only One she was talking to and I didn't assume that either. It's a business and all providers / sugar babies need to pay the bill. Even on her add she mentions not being exclusive or monogamous unless it financially benefits her. The famous line I've heard is always opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink. This post might not be agreeing with your view. I need to know before I travel up to spend time with Monique is it worth the donation and travel time? I would prefer first hand knowledge and not a friend of a friend or a long lost relative story.

  15. #4027

    Moresa420

    Real deal. In Muncie and hosts at her place.

    Overweight but sensual. Good communication.

    I prefer thin or I would add her to rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape