Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 447 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #510

    Teresa Lake Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    Unlike Young, I will not repeat. The massage was NOT good, just a massive oil fest with no effort. On the flip, no roaming, so I did not get the kitty experience others have had; it was another oil fest and mostly just an unfun experience.
    Yeah I went and tried it out. Skinny GILF, very nice and kind. Immediately got my fingers in her soaking kitty, which was fun to play around in. After a while she had me massage her for a while too while she took care of me, all in all that was fun but not worth the drive. Price was right.

  2. #509

    Rosie

    Tried Rosie today. Nothing new that hasn't been said already. I wasn't really feeling the vibe when I walked in so I kept my undies on. With that being said, no fun was to be had. The massage was light and decent but nothing to write home about. I am on the search for a deep tissue massage with some b2 b action and maybe a HE. Any recommendations?

  3. #508

    Agree

    She does quality work. The brunette at IHop. Patricia?- was super solid. Wonder what happened to her?.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Can it be? I've been waiting on her to resurface. She was an excellent provider.

  4. #507

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was at IHOP and left happy.
    Can it be? I've been waiting on her to resurface. She was an excellent provider.

  5. #506

  6. #505

    Ebony UTR has day off today

    She was around last year and stopped, she is looking again.

    She is looking for a few new clients. Topless natural DD's HJ only. Seniors only! She is Winter Park off Aloma near Hospital. She is maybe 26. No table on Bed massage. Clean place she can host, she does have a real job so hours can be limited at times, usually has Tue and Wed off, mostly daytime hrs. I'd put this in UTR but massage only.

  7. #504

    Heidi is Back in a location in Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was at IHOP and left happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this Heidi? Can't seem to find much. Seems $120 would be a bit steep for a standard massage.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/
    Set up an appt with her had to cancel because I got called into work, she was very polite about it and sent me some steamy pics to make sure I would schedule again. I agree not going to be your average massage!

  8. #503

    I think you guys are reaching

    I bet it really means Private Parking!

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAshamed  [View Original Post]
    Recently certified according to the site. Could be promising as a potential long-term option. Hope the door is ajar!

  9. #502

    New to the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Maybe someone else can chime in? Says private parking. The word "private" always gets my attention. I will reach out and see what type of reply I get. She is cute.
    Recently certified according to the site. Could be promising as a potential long-term option. Hope the door is ajar!

  10. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyUnicorn  [View Original Post]
    I saw Apple and I will say she gives a very strong massage and will finish you however you ask. I will say that she is on the heavier side so you'd better be into that before reaching out. Best of luck!

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/558235600352
    Way over priced. Hard pass, there are much better options for less.

  11. #500

    Thanks

    For your response!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vojniak  [View Original Post]
    I kinda wish I waited for this response, but her rather enticing thirst traps she posts on twitter got me, and I booked with her ASAP LOL. (well I was pretty sore too and her qualifications made it seem like a no brainer).

    Nice girl, very welcoming with pretty good conversation. As disclosed all clothing stays on. However I'm speculating that is due to the fresh surgery on the man-mades, based on some seemingly not so old before pics (they are definitely on the HUGE side now), and what felt like some bandage under sports bra when wandering over there. So, maybe that might or might not change in the future.

    The massage itself is not bad, she tries to focus on problem areas and what feels good but ultimately nothing deep, below AMP massage level. Expected a bit more based on ad content and the "strong grip" in reviews.

    Goes straight for HE at the end no teasing, yes she varies techniques as mentioned, and no jackhammer, but focuses on the knob which makes it feel a bit rushed.

  12. #499

    Anyone?

    Maybe someone else can chime in? Says private parking. The word "private" always gets my attention. I will reach out and see what type of reply I get. She is cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMax  [View Original Post]

  13. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMax  [View Original Post]
    My guess it's just a legit massage as she notes draping required.. IMHO.

  14. #497

  15. #496

    Unicorn Dollz Winter Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Top stays on. May be roaming. Really didn't try. I will not repeat.
    I kinda wish I waited for this response, but her rather enticing thirst traps she posts on twitter got me, and I booked with her ASAP LOL. (well I was pretty sore too and her qualifications made it seem like a no brainer).

    Nice girl, very welcoming with pretty good conversation. As disclosed all clothing stays on. However I'm speculating that is due to the fresh surgery on the man-mades, based on some seemingly not so old before pics (they are definitely on the HUGE side now), and what felt like some bandage under sports bra when wandering over there. So, maybe that might or might not change in the future.

    The massage itself is not bad, she tries to focus on problem areas and what feels good but ultimately nothing deep, below AMP massage level. Expected a bit more based on ad content and the "strong grip" in reviews.

    Goes straight for HE at the end no teasing, yes she varies techniques as mentioned, and no jackhammer, but focuses on the knob which makes it feel a bit rushed.

    Damage. 2 very slim chance of repeat. Unless the knockers come out from hiding maybe, hah.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    The facial features are so strong. Has anyone seen her?
    I see what why one might think that, she's kind of a butter face in that sense. But no, definitely a chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape