Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 447 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Lots of Oil

    TOFTT on this one. Don't waste your time LOL. Only does outcalls. Massage was a 5/10 but you can go to any AMP in the city for a better one. Not the girl in the pics. I have no idea who showed up because she was meaty and had a mask on the whole time. But meaty in a good way with big fat tits and a big ass. Unfortunately there was no roaming around. She said upgrades were allowed for premium prices. I did not partake. Lots of oil with the massage which I hate. Luckily I had 2 queen beds in my hotel. I would repeat if the menu was wide open but I have a feeling you'll be wasting cash trying to fuck this one. 160 like the ad says.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/236733

  2. #494

    Has anyone seen Mary?

    Just came across her ad on massageanywhere.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.massageanywhere.com/prof...ericanMassage2

  3. #493

    That looks like a man or T.

    The facial features are so strong. Has anyone seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MantraCkMike  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Just popped up today on massage finder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42065/

  4. #492

    Where?

    What part of town is she in?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLover219  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal.

    You pay what you get for upscale hotel, she's not a time watcher but don't expect to take advantage of her time.

    One thing that they all forgot to mention is that she's absolutely stunning.

    At end man stay in your budget.

  5. #491

    Got a link?

    Do you have a link for Valerie?

    Quote Originally Posted by MAnthony1175  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her today for first time. On time, clean apartment, very friendly. Does a decent back massage. On the flip, gets naked and plays right away with JR. There may have been an offer for a CBJ. Donation as mentioned before.

  6. #490
    Top stays on. May be roaming. Really didn't try. I will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vojniak  [View Original Post]
    Does top come off as well when it comes down to it? Any roaming maybe?

  7. #489

    Apple in Altamonte Springs

    I saw Apple and I will say she gives a very strong massage and will finish you however you ask. I will say that she is on the heavier side so you'd better be into that before reaching out. Best of luck!

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/558235600352

  8. #488

    Nikki

    Had a dream I saw Nikki about a week or two ago and it was fantastic. Two days after the incident with the camera. While she is a but more cautious I'd say it's far from paranoid or anything. Just treat her with the respect and decency that she deserves and you will receive the same in return!

  9. #487

    Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by MicBush  [View Original Post]
    Agree completely, though she is a very pleasant lady massage was mediocre with a fair HE. Will not repeat.
    She will cover you in oil or baby powder. She has been mediocre forever.

  10. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and definitely recommend others see her as well! She's in her mid-30's, very fit, with a nice sized enhanced top. She does the massage on her table in a nice studio that's in a small plaza / strip mall. She is licensed and does a very good massage. She also does a nice ending as well! Probably used at least eight different stroke techniques, twists and twirls, etc. With Junior. She used to live in Ohio and built up a nice client base there and now is trying to do the same in the Winter Park area. Communication through text was very good and I recommend to see her at least once and then you can decide from there on future visits. HJ only. Damage was 1.4 for an hour.
    Does top come off as well when it comes down to it? Any roaming maybe?

  11. #485

    Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    Unlike Young, I will not repeat. The massage was NOT good, just a massive oil fest with no effort. On the flip, no roaming, so I did not get the kitty experience others have had; it was another oil fest and mostly just an unfun experience.
    Agree completely, though she is a very pleasant lady massage was mediocre with a fair HE. Will not repeat.

  12. #484

    Yes, Unicorn Dollz

    Yep, that's her. Have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by MantraCkMike  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Just popped up today on massage finder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42065/

  13. #483

    X. Sanchez

    Hey, anyone see her? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/massage/xeanchez

  14. #482

    Teresa Lake Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    After reading the review from Opus 1984 I had to give her a try. I have been up in that area for the last couple weeks so it was good timing. As stated she is a mature woman probably early 60's. I could not see much of her body as she never removed he dress. The massage was not bad, very light touch and relaxing. At the flip she was a little reluctant to take things in hand but finally did. I can understand because this was our first meeting. She allowed a little OTC roaming and no other touching. It was a nice ending to a long day. I will repeat if I am in the area. Communication was really good also.

    TM.
    Unlike Young, I will not repeat. The massage was NOT good, just a massive oil fest with no effort. On the flip, no roaming, so I did not get the kitty experience others have had; it was another oil fest and mostly just an unfun experience.

  15. #481

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and definitely recommend others see her as well! She's in her mid-30's, very fit, with a nice sized enhanced top. She does the massage on her table in a nice studio that's in a small plaza / strip mall. She is licensed and does a very good massage. She also does a nice ending as well! Probably used at least eight different stroke techniques, twists and twirls, etc. With Junior. She used to live in Ohio and built up a nice client base there and now is trying to do the same in the Winter Park area. Communication through text was very good and I recommend to see her at least once and then you can decide from there on future visits. HJ only. Damage was 1.4 for an hour.
    Is this her? Just popped up today on massage finder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42065/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape