Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17898

    Fugi not Osaka

    Went to osaka first based on reviews no Connie there they showed me two girls let one looked pregnant the other nice rack real skinny so went next door First Lady old grabbing cock as I walked in choose to look at another no Connie there ended up with Sara nice mm bolt ons small c. Ok looking the older one took me for shower she cleaned and touch me everywhere rough looking then back in room waiting for Sarah she came in touch my back side BBBJ rimming kept a fact moan on whole time in flip gave BBBJ for a while I daty more BBBJ then I asked her to fuck which she obliged few positions I said this won't end so condom off got BBBJCIM she cleaned me up helped me get dressed no massage to speak of repeatable even stuck my finger in her ass and she was offering back.

    Just hard to get to the right lady I think both places were busy need to go when quiet to get line up I think they were in sessions overall ok first time 2 did the trick total.

    Aim.

  2. #17897

    Lindsey Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about the nuru part. Did she like use nuru oil or something similar to that? Too many times I've seen girls who claims that they did nuru only for it to turn out to be lotion or just regular oil which is not as exciting. The only nuru option around here is Lindsey but she's a crazy one who gets off on wasting our time.
    I managed to see Lindsey 3 times about 18 months ago and the nuru I got did not use nuru gel. She used oil. Definitely nice and was a good time but not the "official" nuru. Maybe I just caught her when she didn't have any. Haven't tried to see her recently but based on recent comments, I assume I would more than likely be ghosted.

  3. #17896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Tantra

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics  [View Original Post]
    Hello I just saw this post. For "Tantra Bliss".

    I am not sure I have read anything about this experience before, this lady. I do really like tantra massage in general, but there really isn't much of it here.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/201791
    If you search on the phone number, she advertised on RR on Friday in Atlanta and then yesterday here in STL. That and the fact there are no actual pictures of a real person makes me wonder. But, she could be visiting. Maybe.

  4. #17895

    Osaka

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiNerd  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Osaka in Centreville, actually I wanted to go to Tokyo but it looked pretty crowded and Fuji / Bellagio don't have super great reviews. Sorry to Tokyo's Mama San who thought I might have been LE when I reversed out of the tight 1 car lane.

    Anyway, Tokyo seemed to pick up steam just as I arrived. Accidentally ran into someone else while trying to make my way to the table shower. I was hoping Blue was there but either I didn't see her or she wasn't available for the lineup (maybe she was with someone else which is what I wanted to avoid). Lineup might be a bit different but I haven't been to Osaka in a while.

    Luckily Lee (Li?) wasn't too bad, had nice sized what I assume are bolt-ons (think 30 C ish). Table shower was rushed but I guess I understand because I followed some mediocre advice and went during the afternoon. Note to self, always go earlier just so you don't lock eyes with a 6'4 dude also looking to get a massage. Speaking of a massage, Table Showers seem like they make everything easier. I'm always worried about being washed enough, but the massage portion seemed a little bit better. The massage itself? Lee gives a 7/10 massage, a lot of pressure, not as much Swedish.

    Lee is pretty cute, obviously in her late 40's to 50's, nice body, fairly tight, English isn't always easy to understand. Didn't get a chance to get BBBJ, but the nuru was enjoyable (more oil would have made it 10/10). I feel like I got everything I paid for, which is nice because I was in need of a massage and release, but maybe I was hoping for extras I didn't think to ask for.

    Might return, but I'm really looking for a BBBJ cfs experience rather than fully CBJ cfs. Might try Tokyo, hopefully the things I've heard about Connie are better than I expect.

    P.S., you might get the alcohol rubdown after so heads up.
    I have a question about the nuru part. Did she like use nuru oil or something similar to that? Too many times I've seen girls who claims that they did nuru only for it to turn out to be lotion or just regular oil which is not as exciting. The only nuru option around here is Lindsey but she's a crazy one who gets off on wasting our time.

  5. #17894

    Any info on tantra?

    Hello I just saw this post. For "Tantra Bliss".

    I am not sure I have read anything about this experience before, this lady. I do really like tantra massage in general, but there really isn't much of it here.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/201791

  6. #17893

    Classic on Clayton

    Quote Originally Posted by BranFlakes  [View Original Post]
    Same experience with Lucy. Took the DIY hoping it would turn into something else given all the reports, but no dice. Decent massage, but I'd prefer Rose for DIY.
    Went to Classic on Clayton again Friday afternoon, got another great massage with HE from Carrie. After several trips there, I now always call ahead & schedule an appointment for a 1-hour massage with Carrie.

  7. #17892

    Osaka part 2

    Went back to Osaka in Centreville, actually I wanted to go to Tokyo but it looked pretty crowded and Fuji / Bellagio don't have super great reviews. Sorry to Tokyo's Mama San who thought I might have been LE when I reversed out of the tight 1 car lane.

    Anyway, Tokyo seemed to pick up steam just as I arrived. Accidentally ran into someone else while trying to make my way to the table shower. I was hoping Blue was there but either I didn't see her or she wasn't available for the lineup (maybe she was with someone else which is what I wanted to avoid). Lineup might be a bit different but I haven't been to Osaka in a while.

    Luckily Lee (Li?) wasn't too bad, had nice sized what I assume are bolt-ons (think 30 C ish). Table shower was rushed but I guess I understand because I followed some mediocre advice and went during the afternoon. Note to self, always go earlier just so you don't lock eyes with a 6'4 dude also looking to get a massage. Speaking of a massage, Table Showers seem like they make everything easier. I'm always worried about being washed enough, but the massage portion seemed a little bit better. The massage itself? Lee gives a 7/10 massage, a lot of pressure, not as much Swedish.

    Lee is pretty cute, obviously in her late 40's to 50's, nice body, fairly tight, English isn't always easy to understand. Didn't get a chance to get BBBJ, but the nuru was enjoyable (more oil would have made it 10/10). I feel like I got everything I paid for, which is nice because I was in need of a massage and release, but maybe I was hoping for extras I didn't think to ask for.

    Might return, but I'm really looking for a BBBJ cfs experience rather than fully CBJ cfs. Might try Tokyo, hopefully the things I've heard about Connie are better than I expect.

    P.S., you might get the alcohol rubdown after so heads up.

  8. #17891
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingFuneral8  [View Original Post]
    Went here Tuesday per recommendations on here saying they got a good massage and HE every time. Not the case for me. One hour massage with Lucy was good but zero teasing whatsoever. Offered DIY but I declined.
    Same experience with Lucy. Took the DIY hoping it would turn into something else given all the reports, but no dice. Decent massage, but I'd prefer Rose for DIY.

  9. #17890

    D'angelo in lake st. Louis

    Is there a link or little more info? I'm in LSL and would like to give it a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by HocBall33  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your money. Went there and got a older lady. The massage was bad and no hint of anything.

  10. #17889
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know where Destiny's incall location is or how safe?
    Destiny is basically right outside the grove area. She has a pretty spotless and nice place. I went and saw her last week and then a had a 4 hands with her and Parker. She does not disappoint.

  11. #17888

    Destiny

    Anybody know where Destiny's incall location is or how safe?

  12. #17887
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm disappointed to hear that. I've been there only the one time but did get a HE. I was hoping this place was a sure thing but then it seems that is never the case in this hobby. Do you know the name of the masseuse? If not, can you describe her? I guess this is why some use the abbreviation "YMMV. ".
    He says in the review her name was Lucy.

  13. #17886

    Classic on Clayton

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingFuneral8  [View Original Post]
    Went here Tuesday per recommendations on here saying they got a good massage and HE every time. Not the case for me. One hour massage with Lucy was good but zero teasing whatsoever. Offered DIY but I declined.
    I'm disappointed to hear that. I've been there only the one time but did get a HE. I was hoping this place was a sure thing but then it seems that is never the case in this hobby. Do you know the name of the masseuse? If not, can you describe her? I guess this is why some use the abbreviation "YMMV. ".

  14. #17885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidliquid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to the crazy red headed girl named Julia with huge boobs? She would talk about conspiracy theories and the piece of property she bought.
    I was actually texting with her the day she had her final nuclear meltdown out of the business. For about a month she kept booking hotels and not getting very much business despite the specials she was running. When she would get calls she would get stood up. Among her other difficulties is her inability to deal with frustration. To cope with it she would turn her fantasy sun glasses up to full. On that day I guess she decided to quit and she no longer needed to hold back the depth of her nuttiness. She let it all hang out on text to me that day. The next day she took her website down and she never advertised again. I don't know what else someone like that is equipped to do.

  15. #17884

    Doomsday

    Quote Originally Posted by Kidliquid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to the crazy red headed girl named Julia with huge boobs? She would talk about conspiracy theories and the piece of property she bought.
    Pretty sure she moved to her doomsday bunker out in the middle of nowhere. Last I heard she was hoarding flour and pasta to survive on forever. Nice tits tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape