Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 24708
-
08-29-21 22:20 #17898Senior Member

Posts: 398Fugi not Osaka
Went to osaka first based on reviews no Connie there they showed me two girls let one looked pregnant the other nice rack real skinny so went next door First Lady old grabbing cock as I walked in choose to look at another no Connie there ended up with Sara nice mm bolt ons small c. Ok looking the older one took me for shower she cleaned and touch me everywhere rough looking then back in room waiting for Sarah she came in touch my back side BBBJ rimming kept a fact moan on whole time in flip gave BBBJ for a while I daty more BBBJ then I asked her to fuck which she obliged few positions I said this won't end so condom off got BBBJCIM she cleaned me up helped me get dressed no massage to speak of repeatable even stuck my finger in her ass and she was offering back.
Just hard to get to the right lady I think both places were busy need to go when quiet to get line up I think they were in sessions overall ok first time 2 did the trick total.
Aim.
-
08-29-21 15:52 #17897Regular Member

Posts: 6Lindsey Nuru
I managed to see Lindsey 3 times about 18 months ago and the nuru I got did not use nuru gel. She used oil. Definitely nice and was a good time but not the "official" nuru. Maybe I just caught her when she didn't have any. Haven't tried to see her recently but based on recent comments, I assume I would more than likely be ghosted.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 15:43 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 399Tantra
If you search on the phone number, she advertised on RR on Friday in Atlanta and then yesterday here in STL. That and the fact there are no actual pictures of a real person makes me wonder. But, she could be visiting. Maybe.
Originally Posted by Politics
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 20:59 #17895Senior Member

Posts: 375Osaka
I have a question about the nuru part. Did she like use nuru oil or something similar to that? Too many times I've seen girls who claims that they did nuru only for it to turn out to be lotion or just regular oil which is not as exciting. The only nuru option around here is Lindsey but she's a crazy one who gets off on wasting our time.
Originally Posted by HentaiNerd
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 19:13 #17894Senior Member

Posts: 71Any info on tantra?
Hello I just saw this post. For "Tantra Bliss".
I am not sure I have read anything about this experience before, this lady. I do really like tantra massage in general, but there really isn't much of it here.
Anyone seen her?
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/201791
-
08-28-21 13:39 #17893Senior Member

Posts: 38Classic on Clayton
Went to Classic on Clayton again Friday afternoon, got another great massage with HE from Carrie. After several trips there, I now always call ahead & schedule an appointment for a 1-hour massage with Carrie.
Originally Posted by BranFlakes
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 18:36 #17892Senior Member

Posts: 56Osaka part 2
Went back to Osaka in Centreville, actually I wanted to go to Tokyo but it looked pretty crowded and Fuji / Bellagio don't have super great reviews. Sorry to Tokyo's Mama San who thought I might have been LE when I reversed out of the tight 1 car lane.
Anyway, Tokyo seemed to pick up steam just as I arrived. Accidentally ran into someone else while trying to make my way to the table shower. I was hoping Blue was there but either I didn't see her or she wasn't available for the lineup (maybe she was with someone else which is what I wanted to avoid). Lineup might be a bit different but I haven't been to Osaka in a while.
Luckily Lee (Li?) wasn't too bad, had nice sized what I assume are bolt-ons (think 30 C ish). Table shower was rushed but I guess I understand because I followed some mediocre advice and went during the afternoon. Note to self, always go earlier just so you don't lock eyes with a 6'4 dude also looking to get a massage. Speaking of a massage, Table Showers seem like they make everything easier. I'm always worried about being washed enough, but the massage portion seemed a little bit better. The massage itself? Lee gives a 7/10 massage, a lot of pressure, not as much Swedish.
Lee is pretty cute, obviously in her late 40's to 50's, nice body, fairly tight, English isn't always easy to understand. Didn't get a chance to get BBBJ, but the nuru was enjoyable (more oil would have made it 10/10). I feel like I got everything I paid for, which is nice because I was in need of a massage and release, but maybe I was hoping for extras I didn't think to ask for.
Might return, but I'm really looking for a BBBJ cfs experience rather than fully CBJ cfs. Might try Tokyo, hopefully the things I've heard about Connie are better than I expect.
P.S., you might get the alcohol rubdown after so heads up.
-
08-27-21 15:46 #17891Regular Member

Posts: 9Same experience with Lucy. Took the DIY hoping it would turn into something else given all the reports, but no dice. Decent massage, but I'd prefer Rose for DIY.
Originally Posted by VikingFuneral8
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 15:22 #17890Regular Member

Posts: 5D'angelo in lake st. Louis
Is there a link or little more info? I'm in LSL and would like to give it a try.
Originally Posted by HocBall33
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 12:59 #17889Shill for Destiny, ignore all my posts

Posts: 7Destiny is basically right outside the grove area. She has a pretty spotless and nice place. I went and saw her last week and then a had a 4 hands with her and Parker. She does not disappoint.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 11:24 #17888Senior Member

Posts: 249Destiny
Anybody know where Destiny's incall location is or how safe?
-
08-27-21 10:49 #17887Senior Member

Posts: 249He says in the review her name was Lucy.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 08:56 #17886Senior Member

Posts: 53Classic on Clayton
I'm disappointed to hear that. I've been there only the one time but did get a HE. I was hoping this place was a sure thing but then it seems that is never the case in this hobby. Do you know the name of the masseuse? If not, can you describe her? I guess this is why some use the abbreviation "YMMV. ".
Originally Posted by VikingFuneral8
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 20:37 #17885Senior Member

Posts: 271I was actually texting with her the day she had her final nuclear meltdown out of the business. For about a month she kept booking hotels and not getting very much business despite the specials she was running. When she would get calls she would get stood up. Among her other difficulties is her inability to deal with frustration. To cope with it she would turn her fantasy sun glasses up to full. On that day I guess she decided to quit and she no longer needed to hold back the depth of her nuttiness. She let it all hang out on text to me that day. The next day she took her website down and she never advertised again. I don't know what else someone like that is equipped to do.
Originally Posted by Kidliquid
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 18:30 #17884Senior Member

Posts: 193Doomsday
Pretty sure she moved to her doomsday bunker out in the middle of nowhere. Last I heard she was hoarding flour and pasta to survive on forever. Nice tits tho.
Originally Posted by Kidliquid
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





