Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17883

    No Panda drove down to Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire1234  [View Original Post]
    The skinny long hair woman at Panda or whatever it's called now. Worst attitude ever experienced. Decent therapeutic massage but very mechanical ending and is overly paranoid about any noise being made like somebody is standing outside the door listening in.

    Leaving I said "no good". 20 $ tip and no complaint from her. Don't overpay for that garbage. Eventually they'll get the picture and bring somebody new.

    The other lady is much older and looks sleep deprived. Not interested in dealing with her either.
    I refuse to go back until she is gone. Service in the past has been the same mediocre HJ but with out the crappy attitude. A bad massage and mediocre HJ I can let slide but the shitty attitude has to go.

    I drove out to try Rose instead of Panda. Got Mary for an hour, diy with a little assist on the balls at the end. I was hoping she would let me see some titty but that didn't happen. (PM Me if you have had any luck there, I am still trying to find an AMP that will pull their tits out for me lately).

    What did happen was a fantastic massage that was better then Massage Luxe that I was at earlier that day.

  2. #17882

    Classic on Clayton

    Went here Tuesday per recommendations on here saying they got a good massage and HE every time. Not the case for me. One hour massage with Lucy was good but zero teasing whatsoever. Offered DIY but I declined.

  3. #17881

    Panda needs a change.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire1234  [View Original Post]
    The skinny long hair woman at Panda or whatever it's called now. Worst attitude ever experienced. Decent therapeutic massage but very mechanical ending and is overly paranoid about any noise being made like somebody is standing outside the door listening in.

    Leaving I said "no good". 20 $ tip and no complaint from her. Don't overpay for that garbage. Eventually they'll get the picture and bring somebody new.

    The other lady is much older and looks sleep deprived. Not interested in dealing with her either.
    I agree about Panda. The older woman (Owner / Manager) that always has the SUV parked outside has the same boring routine over and over. Massage could be better. Mechanical H / E. Blah.

  4. #17880

    Julia: Crazy Red Head

    Does anyone know what happened to the crazy red headed girl named Julia with huge boobs? She would talk about conspiracy theories and the piece of property she bought.

  5. #17879

    D'angelo in lake st. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there yet?
    Don't waste your money. Went there and got a older lady. The massage was bad and no hint of anything.

  6. #17878

    D'angelo in Lake St. Louis

    Has anyone been there yet?

  7. #17877

    Thinking of going east

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyBrady  [View Original Post]
    Had another dream at Tokyo east of St Lou. I asked for a different girl, but I got Connie instead. I did hh and gave Connie 1. 4 for time and tip. She jumped me immediately, and didn't even give me a massage. I'm ok with that. LOL. Good experience.
    Any chance you can give more details about Connie?

    She sounds new because she wasn't there last time I went, but I don't want to waste money on someone I don't think is attractive.

    Body shape? Attractiveness? Boob size?

  8. #17876
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage with El$a?
    120 HJ /200 BJ /350 FS. All hhr appts. She is very good at this and has a killer body. Agree with the other poster, if she isn't enjoying it, she is a hell of an actress.

  9. #17875

    Panda. No good

    The skinny long hair woman at Panda or whatever it's called now. Worst attitude ever experienced. Decent therapeutic massage but very mechanical ending and is overly paranoid about any noise being made like somebody is standing outside the door listening in.

    Leaving I said "no good". 20 $ tip and no complaint from her. Don't overpay for that garbage. Eventually they'll get the picture and bring somebody new.

    The other lady is much older and looks sleep deprived. Not interested in dealing with her either.

  10. #17874

    If you want to know go yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Can you be a little more vague? Activities.

    Description of girl, ya know details?
    Micky was thin, average height, with little b cups.

  11. #17873

    Tokyo Dream

    Had another dream at Tokyo east of St Lou. I asked for a different girl, but I got Connie instead. I did hh and gave Connie 1. 4 for time and tip. She jumped me immediately, and didn't even give me a massage. I'm ok with that. LOL. Good experience.

  12. #17872

    Eden = Angel

    Just FYI Angel is now going by Eden. 😉.

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics  [View Original Post]
    Question: it is sad if Tammy is no longer providing. She is one of the best.

    I am not seeing Angel's ads any more. Has Angel stopped providing?

  13. #17871

    Angel/Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her account is no longer public.
    Question: it is sad if Tammy is no longer providing. She is one of the best.

    I am not seeing Angel's ads any more. Has Angel stopped providing?

  14. #17870
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    Elsa is a young all natural stacked bombshell. In my own experience with Elsa, once we decided on which services I wanted she went full throttle. She is either really into her job or is faking it really well. I will definitely see her again as my budget allows.
    What's the damage with El$a?

  15. #17869

    Boss

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    When I think about things I'll never hear my boss say, that statement is pretty close to the top! LOL, you must have a better job than I do! Also, I didn't even realize 4 hand was an option, there. I've been there once and left happy but it was pretty mechanical, yet enjoyable and satisfying. Now I may return sooner than later.
    We work nearby. It is a small office and no one was going to go screaming to HR. Was not his first trip to an AMP. For all I know, he is reading this right now. THAT I am not going to ask.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape