Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 18415
-
08-29-21 11:25 #7120Senior Member

Posts: 560Damn, I've been waiting to see when she'd return to the site and wrote her a couple messages a couple weeks ago. She left me on read, so I took that as a sign she wasn't interested or she's been getting a ton of recent traffic. Glad you had a fantastic time though man! Cheers!
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 10:25 #7119Senior Member

Posts: 618She logs in randomly but I haven't been able to get her to respond. Good luck to those that can get her to engage, she is definitely hot af.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 09:38 #7118Senior Member

Posts: 363Any intel on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8
She hit me up on message and gave number without asking? I'm getting a pro vibe, not the type I go for usually, but intrigued. Any experience?
-
08-28-21 22:38 #7117Senior Member

Posts: 1241Well done, sir. Any detailed contact info via PM would be most appreciated!
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 15:52 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 50Saw VEE
Messaged VEE and we met up that night. Such a sweetheart and a shorty (4'9 ft.), which I'm into. Great kisser, great boobs. BBFSCIP. Never discussed money. She texted me after she left the FC asking about the arrangement part. I venmoed her 3 since I do want to see her again. She proactively reached out to me to set up a second date.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 05:29 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 139Inna
Not sure if she's even actually on here anymore, but trust me, she's hot as fuck. If you have the chance you want to hit that.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 23:47 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 812Seeking Arrangment advice
Thanks for the advice.
Originally Posted by GMarts018
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 19:51 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 131So I had texted her and wrote about her before. As mentioned above, her old profile was different pics (I believe) and was trying to meet with her friend. When I engaged her again she was ready to meet but said 400 minimum but would only stay an hour. No more than that. She only said no butt play (which I don't care). She then ghosted and hit me up later. I can't tell if she's a scammer but wayyy too business for me.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 19:34 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 131Appeal
This happened to me once. I emailed them saying "I did nothing of the sort, and that I reviewed their terms of service and have been completely compliant". I didn't get a response so I created a new account and paid for a month, the next day they re-opened my original, but at that point I wasn't going to pay for both. Been on the new one since. I would recommend just emailing them back and saying the above and give it a few days.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 17:32 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 1059Those pics are photo shopped beyond reality. I'm sure I met this one. Face is Hella rougher and fatter than a pig.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 14:27 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 1021CheerfulLady
This one's just trying to sell pics. Don't waste your time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/90485...e-828e8291612b
-
08-27-21 11:47 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 1021SassyGirl
This one wants a M&G first to "see if we have chemistry" for $300 with no intimacy. LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b523...5-11729488776e
-
08-27-21 11:18 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 618Holy Crap
Those tits! Let us know how it works out for ya. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:18 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 184Report on Baltimore boards
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5506033.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
Basically confirms your thoughts.
-
08-27-21 07:46 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 487Parsnips
https://www.seeking.com/member/e542a...b-8bcb7bc060cd
This one seems pretty wild once we got to texting. Has anyone taken the plunge?












Reply With Quote




