Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 591 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 8860
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Girls at the hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Brittany was there too. I like her, she gets crazy wet and always cums but she wants 60 which isn't really worth it for covered at the hill.

    Pleasure is by far my favorite right now but I never catch her lately. Her body is amazing and she seems up for whatever.
    Remember shooting on the tits of a girl mentioned in this thread. She used a napkin to wipe it off. Wonder what the next guy who sucked those tits was thinking.

  2. #7119

    Couple Alert

    Nice black couple at the store playing 1 on 1, his lady is nice and thick. 12:35 pm Bro ain't sharing. LOL.

  3. #7118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusRdu  [View Original Post]
    Khris. If you were to rate the Hill providers, how would you rate them? I agree, Pleasure is fun, great tits and wonderful mouth, and she knows how to use it!
    Pleasure. Amazing ass, love seeing her.

    Ashley. Would love her at hotel again but at the hill is good enough.

    Brittany. Covered only and she changed her hair, I liked her blonde and $60 for the hill is too much.

    Tiffany. Up sell gets old but if you have 60 you can get way more without rubber.

    Jasmine. Petite and always awesome to me but she seems to not like people.

    Granny T. She works if she's your option. She's really nice.

    Maria. If it's your thing she's always dependable.

    Don't really see any of the other t.

    I like being able to cum on them which is hit or miss. Ashley / Brittany depends on if they have wipes and Tiffany will try to charge you like $10 for it. I haven't asked pleasure yet so may ask to cum on her ass one day.

  4. #7117

    The Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Brittany was there too. I like her, she gets crazy wet and always cums but she wants 60 which isn't really worth it for covered at the hill.

    Pleasure is by far my favorite right now but I never catch her lately. Her body is amazing and she seems up for whatever.
    Khris. If you were to rate the Hill providers, how would you rate them? I agree, Pleasure is fun, great tits and wonderful mouth, and she knows how to use it!

  5. #7116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusRdu  [View Original Post]
    I went to the Hill yesterday around 2. While in the parking lot, Ashley walked out and then went back inside. I went in a few minutes later, there was a black female on the couch up front. Ashley and I watched a video in a small booth, had fun and I left. Sounded like there was at least 1 other female there, and the female on the couch up front was still there when I left. As I was walking out, Pleasure was walking in and the tall blonde TS was also arriving. Not too many dudes. Be safe, share, and monger on.
    Brittany was there too. I like her, she gets crazy wet and always cums but she wants 60 which isn't really worth it for covered at the hill.

    Pleasure is by far my favorite right now but I never catch her lately. Her body is amazing and she seems up for whatever.

  6. #7115

    The Hill

    I went to the Hill yesterday around 2. While in the parking lot, Ashley walked out and then went back inside. I went in a few minutes later, there was a black female on the couch up front. Ashley and I watched a video in a small booth, had fun and I left. Sounded like there was at least 1 other female there, and the female on the couch up front was still there when I left. As I was walking out, Pleasure was walking in and the tall blonde TS was also arriving. Not too many dudes. Be safe, share, and monger on.

  7. #7114

    The Hll

    At the Hill now, only 4-5 guys here, no girls.

  8. #7113
    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in the hill? I saw a slim Asian girl and lost track of her. Not sure if she went in the back or left. Petite with black hair blonde stripes. Didn't look like any of the girls from the past.
    There is no Asian girl, that was Ashley that day.

  9. #7112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Anyone in the hill? I saw a slim Asian girl and lost track of her. Not sure if she went in the back or left. Petite with black hair blonde stripes. Didn't look like any of the girls from the past.

  10. #7111

    Sat Hill

    At the Hill. 3 ts and granny t walking around. Not too many guys for once.

  11. #7110

    Gastonia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying Gastonia has a lot of SW or that you know a lot of girls? I haven't been down that way in years (a lot of years) but it always seemed like little more than a country town.
    Gastonia is an interesting place for sure. I've been here 20 years or so. It's quieted down some these fast few years but does have a good amount of SW and I do know a lot of girls as well. Most of the SW are white girls I'd say 90 percent if not more. In general it's a hickish town as are the girls. However not the easiest place to roll in from out of town and pick up streetwalkers, even though there's a main area there's also a lot of different smaller areas one needs to know how to troll to successfully monger. Also a bit unique there's a lot of girls that are one offs not walking but with the right approach they are willing to take some extra cash in a heartbeat. I've older and nothing to write home about but I've picked up girls on the fly all the time, convenience store clerks, waitresses, bartenders, hairdressers, random girls in the grocery store, couple girls I met at a pawn store and of course a few of the titty bar girls. As I've talked with one of my brethren here in Gastonia many Gastonia girls are [Deleted by Admin], were [Deleted by Admin] or will be [Deleted by Admin] in the future. Very few of the girls will not be reasonably priced, and it's rare to find a girl who requires a condom. And they seem to be very open about introducing their friends to you. Again not as good and open as it was 10 or 15 years back when you could roam the main drag and see 7 or 8 girls out within 10 minutes. Fair number of Gastonia people do have drug issues though. Gastonia does have some adult bookstores but one main one, but it's not like Raleigh where girls come in and do you there though there's a fair number of couples but that's hit and miss.

  12. #7109
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    Hey there the Hill sounds like an interesting place for sure. If 3 or 4 of you get together sometime to go to Gastonia for a night preferably a Fri. Or sat night, and get a room, I've got a girl who's willing to do a gang bang. BB anything. Very slender itty bitty titties about 35. No sign of demons but jacked up teeth hey it's Gastonia after all. Not a streetwalker but she dabbles on a couple of sugar baby sites. Kind of a weird girl even though she's not a SW. I'm sure she'd expect some assistance but she'd be reasonable. Just a thought if a few of you might want to take a field trip. Gastonia is also known as the gas house. It's a so smorgasbord of girls here.
    So you're saying Gastonia has a lot of SW or that you know a lot of girls? I haven't been down that way in years (a lot of years) but it always seemed like little more than a country town.

  13. #7108
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolegs1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to give this place one more try tomorrow around 5:00 pm. It's been about 6 months from my last visit. I sure would love to see a working girl there one more time.
    You will have to get real lucky, most are gone by then.

  14. #7107
    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Hill is empty, just guys and the T who is usually here. Haven't even seen Maria in a while. Not sure what happened to her.
    Maria came by yesterday morning for a short period of time. She has a job now and it's hard to make it to the Hill. She haven't been by in a while before yesterday.

  15. #7106

    Gastonia area here

    Hey there the Hill sounds like an interesting place for sure. If 3 or 4 of you get together sometime to go to Gastonia for a night preferably a Fri. Or sat night, and get a room, I've got a girl who's willing to do a gang bang. BB anything. Very slender itty bitty titties about 35. No sign of demons but jacked up teeth hey it's Gastonia after all. Not a streetwalker but she dabbles on a couple of sugar baby sites. Kind of a weird girl even though she's not a SW. I'm sure she'd expect some assistance but she'd be reasonable. Just a thought if a few of you might want to take a field trip. Gastonia is also known as the gas house. It's a so smorgasbord of girls here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape