Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 591 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 8860
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7105

    The Hill

    I'm going to give this place one more try tomorrow around 5:00 pm. It's been about 6 months from my last visit. I sure would love to see a working girl there one more time.

  2. #7104
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #7103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Hill is empty, just guys and the T who is usually here. Haven't even seen Maria in a while. Not sure what happened to her.

  4. #7102

    Sat night.

    Went there Saturday night around midnight. When I got there, there was a couple standing next to their car talking, The chick was hot, thick and white with a tight dress, but they never went in. Parking lot was packed with cars and even the service road was lined with cars. Inside was a bunch of dudes and 1 tranny. About an hour later a mixed couple comes in. The guy was black and she was an older bbw white woman. Almost immediately I knew they weren't going to do shit because of how hard he was cuffing her. They went into the 1st big theater room and of course a crowd followed. They stood there in the semi-dark and kissed a little. She seemed like she wanted to engage the crowd, but the dude seemed insecure the way he was smothering her. They left and went to a booth. Of course the crowd followed like a pack of trail donkeys. It was utterly pathatic. A bunch of dudes were standing outside of the booth. One guy even kept putting his ear to the door to try and at least hear some action. I went to take a piss and by the time I came back the crowd had dispersed and the couple had left.

  5. #7101

    The Hill Sucks

    The days of Nikki in NC doing a public gangbang or Thai going down on Jen in the main room are over guys. The place sucks.

    A shame, because despite beign a shithole some hot hot hot stuff went on in there.

  6. #7100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Sleep

    Wouldn't you rather be sleeping in a comfortable bed as opposed to the Hill at 1:20 am?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    1:20 am. Bunch of guys, one ts and a black girl I've never seen walking around. Might get her info before I leave.

  7. #7099

    One

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by around noon and again at 3. All guys and a ts walking around. I'll check again later this evening.
    1:20 am. Bunch of guys, one ts and a black girl I've never seen walking around. Might get her info before I leave.

  8. #7098
    Yes, please avoid it.

    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    Strippers? $5 white trash missing teeth redneck hookers?

  9. #7097

    Hill

    Stopped by around noon and again at 3. All guys and a ts walking around. I'll check again later this evening.

  10. #7096

    Strippers

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlack  [View Original Post]
    The man is trying to see some ass and titties. Hell, when things have been dry like they have been that is a welcome sight. I know I keep checking this site hoping the couple from a week ago post again. But I'm just like him, wanting to see this chick's titties.
    Strippers? $5 white trash missing teeth redneck hookers?

  11. #7095
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlack  [View Original Post]
    Any update.
    Not sure if same chick but fat black girl here now.

  12. #7094
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingSingle27  [View Original Post]
    I might have someone with me Friday or Saturday but she's not trying to get gb, just want people too watch. Definitely will update soon.
    Any update.

  13. #7093

    Can't Blame Him

    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    Desperate much?
    The man is trying to see some ass and titties. Hell, when things have been dry like they have been that is a welcome sight. I know I keep checking this site hoping the couple from a week ago post again. But I'm just like him, wanting to see this chick's titties.

  14. #7092
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    Hey, did you guys decide if you're coming this evening?
    Desperate much?

  15. #7091

    Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by LivingSingle27  [View Original Post]
    I might have someone with me Friday or Saturday but she's not trying to get gb, just want people too watch. Definitely will update soon.
    Hey, did you guys decide if you're coming this evening?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape