Thread: Adult Bookstores
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 8860
-
08-25-21 11:00 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 88The Hill
I'm going to give this place one more try tomorrow around 5:00 pm. It's been about 6 months from my last visit. I sure would love to see a working girl there one more time.
-
08-25-21 02:24 #7104Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
08-23-21 10:49 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 807Hill is empty, just guys and the T who is usually here. Haven't even seen Maria in a while. Not sure what happened to her.
-
08-23-21 08:19 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 114Sat night.
Went there Saturday night around midnight. When I got there, there was a couple standing next to their car talking, The chick was hot, thick and white with a tight dress, but they never went in. Parking lot was packed with cars and even the service road was lined with cars. Inside was a bunch of dudes and 1 tranny. About an hour later a mixed couple comes in. The guy was black and she was an older bbw white woman. Almost immediately I knew they weren't going to do shit because of how hard he was cuffing her. They went into the 1st big theater room and of course a crowd followed. They stood there in the semi-dark and kissed a little. She seemed like she wanted to engage the crowd, but the dude seemed insecure the way he was smothering her. They left and went to a booth. Of course the crowd followed like a pack of trail donkeys. It was utterly pathatic. A bunch of dudes were standing outside of the booth. One guy even kept putting his ear to the door to try and at least hear some action. I went to take a piss and by the time I came back the crowd had dispersed and the couple had left.
-
08-22-21 16:57 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 144The Hill Sucks
The days of Nikki in NC doing a public gangbang or Thai going down on Jen in the main room are over guys. The place sucks.
A shame, because despite beign a shithole some hot hot hot stuff went on in there.
-
08-22-21 01:50 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 563Sleep
Wouldn't you rather be sleeping in a comfortable bed as opposed to the Hill at 1:20 am?
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 01:20 #7099Senior Member

Posts: 143One
1:20 am. Bunch of guys, one ts and a black girl I've never seen walking around. Might get her info before I leave.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 19:57 #7098Senior Member

Posts: 103Yes, please avoid it.
Originally Posted by EkafEman
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 16:08 #7097Senior Member

Posts: 143Hill
Stopped by around noon and again at 3. All guys and a ts walking around. I'll check again later this evening.
-
08-21-21 09:37 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 148Strippers
Strippers? $5 white trash missing teeth redneck hookers?
Originally Posted by EchoBlack
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 22:29 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 33Not sure if same chick but fat black girl here now.
Originally Posted by EchoBlack
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 19:59 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 76Any update.
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 19:46 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 76Can't Blame Him
The man is trying to see some ass and titties. Hell, when things have been dry like they have been that is a welcome sight. I know I keep checking this site hoping the couple from a week ago post again. But I'm just like him, wanting to see this chick's titties.
Originally Posted by EkafEman
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 17:20 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 148Desperate much?
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 16:38 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 143Friday
Hey, did you guys decide if you're coming this evening?
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




