Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 24708
-
08-26-21 16:33 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 69No Panda drove down to Rose
I refuse to go back until she is gone. Service in the past has been the same mediocre HJ but with out the crappy attitude. A bad massage and mediocre HJ I can let slide but the shitty attitude has to go.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
I drove out to try Rose instead of Panda. Got Mary for an hour, diy with a little assist on the balls at the end. I was hoping she would let me see some titty but that didn't happen. (PM Me if you have had any luck there, I am still trying to find an AMP that will pull their tits out for me lately).
What did happen was a fantastic massage that was better then Massage Luxe that I was at earlier that day.
-
08-26-21 13:45 #17882Regular Member

Posts: 3Classic on Clayton
Went here Tuesday per recommendations on here saying they got a good massage and HE every time. Not the case for me. One hour massage with Lucy was good but zero teasing whatsoever. Offered DIY but I declined.
-
08-26-21 13:00 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 103Panda needs a change.
I agree about Panda. The older woman (Owner / Manager) that always has the SUV parked outside has the same boring routine over and over. Massage could be better. Mechanical H / E. Blah.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 12:03 #17880Regular Member

Posts: 2Julia: Crazy Red Head
Does anyone know what happened to the crazy red headed girl named Julia with huge boobs? She would talk about conspiracy theories and the piece of property she bought.
-
08-26-21 10:33 #17879Regular Member

Posts: 17D'angelo in lake st. Louis
Don't waste your money. Went there and got a older lady. The massage was bad and no hint of anything.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 00:10 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 94D'angelo in Lake St. Louis
Has anyone been there yet?
-
08-25-21 22:46 #17877Senior Member

Posts: 56Thinking of going east
Any chance you can give more details about Connie?
Originally Posted by ShadyBrady
[View Original Post]
She sounds new because she wasn't there last time I went, but I don't want to waste money on someone I don't think is attractive.
Body shape? Attractiveness? Boob size?
-
08-25-21 22:45 #17876Senior Member

Posts: 884120 HJ /200 BJ /350 FS. All hhr appts. She is very good at this and has a killer body. Agree with the other poster, if she isn't enjoying it, she is a hell of an actress.
Originally Posted by JustAguy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 21:40 #17875Senior Member

Posts: 289Panda. No good
The skinny long hair woman at Panda or whatever it's called now. Worst attitude ever experienced. Decent therapeutic massage but very mechanical ending and is overly paranoid about any noise being made like somebody is standing outside the door listening in.
Leaving I said "no good". 20 $ tip and no complaint from her. Don't overpay for that garbage. Eventually they'll get the picture and bring somebody new.
The other lady is much older and looks sleep deprived. Not interested in dealing with her either.
-
08-25-21 21:30 #17874Regular Member

Posts: 23If you want to know go yourself
Micky was thin, average height, with little b cups.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 21:21 #17873Regular Member

Posts: 23Tokyo Dream
Had another dream at Tokyo east of St Lou. I asked for a different girl, but I got Connie instead. I did hh and gave Connie 1. 4 for time and tip. She jumped me immediately, and didn't even give me a massage. I'm ok with that. LOL. Good experience.
-
08-25-21 20:27 #17872Senior Member

Posts: 48Eden = Angel
Just FYI Angel is now going by Eden. 😉.
Originally Posted by Politics
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 16:59 #17871Senior Member

Posts: 71Angel/Tammy
Question: it is sad if Tammy is no longer providing. She is one of the best.
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
I am not seeing Angel's ads any more. Has Angel stopped providing?
-
08-25-21 15:19 #17870Senior Member

Posts: 535What's the damage with El$a?
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 11:02 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 1744Boss
We work nearby. It is a small office and no one was going to go screaming to HR. Was not his first trip to an AMP. For all I know, he is reading this right now. THAT I am not going to ask.
Originally Posted by ZrGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




