Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17763
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    When you are a standard user, and don't read the FAQ, you don't know you are moderated. You write a review and post, don't see it, so you do it again.

    I have seen Scarlett more than a few times. She doesn't have a pimp. Just her and her cat. And a BF who is supposedly cool with her line of work. I am not the BF. I did get an email from her this week. June has been her worst month in a long time. She would appreciate some new friends.
    I guess we agree to disagree.

  2. #17762

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this is an ad. It's basically the same review cut and pasted 3 times. They all start with "I like to remain private. " Obviously not since you post about a woman you've seen 3 times in two weeks.

    It's obviously Scarlett or her representation (pimp). I guess it could be a simp, too. But highly unlikely considering that it reads like it's written by a woman.
    When you are a standard user, and don't read the FAQ, you don't know you are moderated. You write a review and post, don't see it, so you do it again.

    I have seen Scarlett more than a few times. She doesn't have a pimp. Just her and her cat. And a BF who is supposedly cool with her line of work. I am not the BF. I did get an email from her this week. June has been her worst month in a long time. She would appreciate some new friends.

  3. #17761

    Scarlett Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this is an ad. It's basically the same review cut and pasted 3 times. They all start with "I like to remain private. " Obviously not since you post about a woman you've seen 3 times in two weeks.

    It's obviously Scarlett or her representation (pimp). I guess it could be a simp, too. But highly unlikely considering that it reads like it's written by a woman.
    No, actually it's just me being a dumb ass and not knowing how to navigate this site. As you can see, these were my first posts. The first review was meant to be in the massage section but I guess I was in the escort section. The second attempt took all day to upload so I did it again and they both ended up on the page.

  4. #17760

    Scarlett Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is it odd that all 3 posts are basically an "ad" for this provider?

    I get it that they like her, but I think one post about her in this short timeframe would be adequate.
    Yeah, this is an ad. It's basically the same review cut and pasted 3 times. They all start with "I like to remain private. " Obviously not since you post about a woman you've seen 3 times in two weeks.

    It's obviously Scarlett or her representation (pimp). I guess it could be a simp, too. But highly unlikely considering that it reads like it's written by a woman.

  5. #17759
    Is it just me or is it odd that all 3 posts are basically an "ad" for this provider?

    I get it that they like her, but I think one post about her in this short timeframe would be adequate.

    Quote Originally Posted by TBoner1979  [View Original Post]
    https://sensualscarlett.com

    I generally like to remain private...

  6. #17758

    Zen Massage Ellisville

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpapi8949  [View Original Post]
    Went to Zen over the weekend. Got a middle aged Asian women, I did not ask for her name. Got mediocre massage with zero teasing, not even DYI was not offered. I will not be going back.
    Well if you search the forum, you will see that this place is primarily good Asian massage and table shower. Its all about your rapport with the masseuse. Very few businesses including this one have a business model of promiting extras. Become a regular and tip well. I like Zen. It has always been clean, and well managed. One of the best. Some of the workers have come and gone but it is very consistent and I know what to expect from each masseuse. Never rushed to finish no matter how busy they are. As you know, YMMV.

  7. #17757
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Saturday got what was probably the best massage I've ever had anywhere at Classic on Clayton Rd.
    Did you leave happy?

  8. #17756

    Sensual Scarlett

    https://sensualscarlett.com

    I generally like to remain private and didn't think I would ever feel the need to review or comment about any provider. However, this one is special! Scarlett is super sexy and intelligent. She was so welcoming, loves to have good conversation and yes, she is Sensual. Her home is well kept, in a good neighborhood with easy parking. During my session with her, I never once felt uncomfortable or rushed. It was all about her and I. She provides a good mix of great massage and fun time! I'm not going to elaborate on the extras. I think that should be between you and her. Everything you need to know is on her website. The screening questions are not a big deal. It's all about being safe. After I completed the questions, she made the appointment process really easy. You won't regret taking the time or spending the extra money to spend time with her. Scarlett really gets it!

  9. #17755

    Zen Manchester

    Went to Zen over the weekend. Got a middle aged Asian women, I did not ask for her name. Got mediocre massage with zero teasing, not even DYI was not offered. I will not be going back.

  10. #17754

    Ell

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsawinner  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Ell at Angels? Curious between her and Elsa.
    I've seen ELL a few times. She spends about 5 min on the massage (not a good one) and then goes straight to the happy ending. I get the BBBJ and she does a great job. Over priced but she is a hottie.

  11. #17753
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulieb9601  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gigi with Prolux? How does she look and does she offer any extras? I have tried booking with her a few times, but she is all booked up.

    Thanks in advance.
    I haven't seen her yet, but I'm thinking she will be a thicker young lady based upon the model. I also noticed Lizzie has dropped off the site. My assumption is her bookings dropped off enough to where it wasn't worth her time or she went the committed boyfriend route and quit. Personally, I don't think anyone of them will offer any full service extras other than Brea offering the 69 crotch view. She has the best body to me. We all agree the mutual touch tax is BS. So yea, please report if more than a handy dandy is ever offered.

  12. #17752
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    Elsa is a young all natural stacked bombshell. In my own experience with Elsa, once we decided on which services I wanted she went full throttle. She is either really into her job or is faking it really well. I will definitely see her again as my budget allows. Ell is a young petite spinner. I saw her once a while ago and she was a GPS princess. She barely put a minimum of effort and seemed disinterested. I came prepared for an upgrade to FS but based on her attitude I sense that I would be wasting money on a dead fish and feel rushed. I left my visit with Ell "unsatisfied" and will not repeat. I read other reviews of Ell that also mention her GPS princess attitude. I wonder if Ell has regulars that she is not GPS with because I can't imagine she is making a good living seeing every guy just once. I know that she left the Angels for the other group and then came back a few months later. Maybe someone on this board can tell us if Ell stepped her game up when she rejoined.
    Elsa is the better provider, by far, and looks better than Elle as well. She has basically been a UTR SB for years until recently when she decided to work with the Angels. When I asked her about it all I could get was that it was the quick, easy money that doing the 'massages' offered versus the SB stuff. Based on her social media, I would suspect she is still a SB for someone (or multiple people) but is supplementing her income with this work.

  13. #17751

    Gigi with ProLux

    Has anyone seen Gigi with Prolux? How does she look and does she offer any extras? I have tried booking with her a few times, but she is all booked up.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #17750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsawinner  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Ell at Angels? Curious between her and Elsa.
    Elsa is a young all natural stacked bombshell. In my own experience with Elsa, once we decided on which services I wanted she went full throttle. She is either really into her job or is faking it really well. I will definitely see her again as my budget allows. Ell is a young petite spinner. I saw her once a while ago and she was a GPS princess. She barely put a minimum of effort and seemed disinterested. I came prepared for an upgrade to FS but based on her attitude I sense that I would be wasting money on a dead fish and feel rushed. I left my visit with Ell "unsatisfied" and will not repeat. I read other reviews of Ell that also mention her GPS princess attitude. I wonder if Ell has regulars that she is not GPS with because I can't imagine she is making a good living seeing every guy just once. I know that she left the Angels for the other group and then came back a few months later. Maybe someone on this board can tell us if Ell stepped her game up when she rejoined.

  15. #17749

    Panda

    Damn, I thought those places had like a dial-a-tuggirl batphone system to deal with rush hour LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    Went to Panda today and waited 23 minutes in the room and no one came in so got my money back and left. Only one lady working.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape