Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17868

    Lola Bell

    Any reviews on Lola Bell?

    According to Instagram. Lolabell2410.

    "Lola Bell - 34 why / o attractive clean and drug free, ready to please you for an hour, night, or week! Love to cuddle!

  2. #17867

    Gold standard for St. Louis = Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretFriends  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best Massage in the area? BBBJ would be a bonus but a HJ is fine.
    Eden is the gold standard for St. Louis, and probably anywhere. Great sensual massage with many erotic sensual options as well. Great attitude and a fantastic woman!

  3. #17866

    Best massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretFriends  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best Massage in the area? BBBJ would be a bonus but a HJ is fine.
    For sensual my vote goes to Eden. She posts daily on rub ratings. For a good actual massage, I would go with Megan who also posts on rub ratings daily. Both have upgrade options and both have been well reviewed on here.

    WR.

  4. #17865

    Quite a drive for HE

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    Kimmi is Stacy's sister, and Stacy is a BBW that use to be with Kellee, but is on her own now. I reviewed Kimmi. Short story. Not really worth the drive.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4787672
    I have seen her and it was very laid back but when it came to massage and HE, it was very mechanical. Doesn't know how to work the bat and balls. It's a far drive for the price vs the quality.

  5. #17864

    Best Massage with HE

    Who gives the best Massage in the area? BBBJ would be a bonus but a HJ is fine.

  6. #17863

    Classic on Clayton

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Recently my boss took a long lunch. Came back and loudly recommended the 4 hand at Classic on Clayton. No one, me included asked about the ending. He seemed quite happy rest of the day.
    When I think about things I'll never hear my boss say, that statement is pretty close to the top! LOL, you must have a better job than I do! Also, I didn't even realize 4 hand was an option, there. I've been there once and left happy but it was pretty mechanical, yet enjoyable and satisfying. Now I may return sooner than later.

  7. #17862

    Classic on Clayton

    Recently my boss took a long lunch. Came back and loudly recommended the 4 hand at Classic on Clayton. No one, me included asked about the ending. He seemed quite happy rest of the day.

  8. #17861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Yes I am a Tammy fan. If I had the funds I would see here every week. If you think 35 is too old for you, check her Instagram. That is the real Tammy. Many here will attest to being on that table and in that mirror. Straight no filter.

    https://www.instagram.com/tammystl/
    Looks like her account is no longer public.

  9. #17860

    Sunrise massage

    Someone was asking about Sunrise Massage not too long ago. I heard they were strictly legit after Olivette Police closed them and they opened under new ownership a few years ago.

    I dropped in Sunday and got a thin, 60 year old lady who gave a decent massage. Strictly business and kept the sheet covering at least half my butt all the time.

  10. #17859

    Fuji / tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatMaster  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Need I say more? These guys are proving my point for me.
    No shit. After they use a warm towel to wipe of your privates, the pussy juice in your face, give you mouth wash, and help put your shoes and socks on.

  11. #17858

    Mimi

    When I visit St. Louis, I usually see Lee and Kimjoe. I will be there later this week, but doubt that I will have time to make it that far north and west. I've visited Mimi before, but I am wondering what her deal is with COVID in the air. Any idea of her current services and prices would be helpful.

  12. #17857

    Sunshine Tesson Ferry

    Sunshine is open again. New owners. New workers. And they are giving rose a run for their money. YMMV.

  13. #17856

    AMP lovers unite. Two in a row!

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Got ghosted by a provider when I got to her incall, so I drove my horny ass across the river to the spas and decided to try Tokyo, as I read they have a table shower (which I enjoy). I was the only car in the lot (this was about 10 am), went in, mamasan took me to the room, said to wait a few minutes. The gal who showed up was OK, a bit short with some meat on her bones. I think her name was Connie, she still had her mask on at this point and it was hard to understand her. As usual, for an hour its 60 to the house plus 140 tip. She disappeared for a few minutes while I got undressed, and then took me to one of the table shower rooms. The table shower was good, and she was pretty thorough washing me everywhere. Dried me off with the towel, back to the room, where she told me to lie down and she would be right back. When she returned she got undressed, and I was happy to see she had nice-sized natural titties (I'd say small Ds) with nipples that got nice and hard.

    She wanted to give me a light touch massage, so I got on my stomach and she crawled up on top of me and started lightly rubbing her breasts over my back, butt cheeks and thighs, with the nipples grazing my skin. It was actually pretty erotic. Then, she started kissing me here and there and all of a sudden I could feel her licking my back, my butt cheeks, etc with nice long strokes. Never had that before, and it was also kind of a turn on. She got close to the ahole but didn't actually do any rimming. Then she had me flip and she was sliding her tits on my dick, and by now she had my full attention. I tried to convince her to do BBBJ, but she said she would put the cover on "just the tip" because "sometimes water comes out" LOL. She was good at DT and also ball licking, and since she had told me I was her first client for the day, I asked for 69 and she readily agreed. Enjoyed a pretty good BJ from her while snacking on her clean, tasty kitty.

    I had her climb on top, and she started with ACG and then regular CG, and her tits looked amazing bouncing around while I pounded her. From there we did doggy and mish, and she was tight in all positions (I like morning visits before they get stretched out during the day). I finished in the cover and she lightly caressed my back while we caught our breath. She didn't jump right up after the finish like a lot of the ladies do, and she was joking with me about how much she liked my cock and would occasionally squeeze me with her pussy muscles. We finally got up, she gave me a warm washcloth to clean up, got dressed, and was on my way.

    Overall she was really nice, liked joking around and had a pretty tight kitty compared to some of the other Asian ladies at these spas. When I left the mamasan told me they have three ladies working, and that I needed to come back again. I enjoy the spas every once in awhile, it's a completely different experience than you will get with a regular hoe who usually wants you to finish asap and kick you out the door. The spa ladies like to make it fun, which is a refreshing change of pace.
    Wow. Need I say more? These guys are proving my point for me.

  14. #17855

    AMP lovers unite

    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake  [View Original Post]
    Felt like dropping 200, so decided to go to Tokyo about 130 pm. I have had 2 good trips there before. Did a drive by and saw no cars at Fuji but 2 trucks at Tokyo. So I turned around and decided to give Fuji a try. Pulled into one of the entrances which is a tight alley between Bellagio and Fuji. A worker was in the alley with 4 Chihuahuas walking around and put up the stop sign. She was cute. She ushered the dogs into a back room at Fuji and waived me by.

    Once in Fuji, Sarah (not the cute girl in the alley but still cute to me, I am in my 50's so they all look young to me) met me at the door and took me to a room similar to Tokyo. Asked for the 60 and left. Came back and I had 140 on table. She asked if I wanted boom boom. I said yes. She said boom boom more money for 2. It took a while to figure out what she was asking for. She mentioned 4 hands and 2 boom booms for 2. I assumed she meant 200 instead of 140 for 2 girls, 200 generally is my max, but little head said hmmmm, I said sure and set down 60 more, but she said not enough, how much you got. I picked up the 60 and said, that 140 is good and I only want 1 hour with you. I think since I was the only one there she was trying to get 400 for 2 girls and 1 hour. If I was that crazy, I would at least make them each do a separate hour each, but either way, hell no. 200 is my max. She frowned and begged a bit but finally said OK and took money and came back soon. Asked if I wanted a shower, and said no unless you want me to, because I just showered and drove straight there. She said whatever I wanted so no shower.

    Now I'm thinking this is not going to be as good as Tokyo, with the bantering for more money so I'm getting a negative vibe. Started massage fully dressed. So still thinking not going to be good. Decent massage between sensual and therapeutic. After about 15 minute massage, she gets naked. (Short dyed nice hair, well built, fake B-C's looked decent.) She began with a very light brushing of my body so gently / erotically it tickled at times but felt good. Then she took a wet wash clothe and cleaned my butt cheeks, butthole and balls. (Never had that before, I was wondering If I smelled.) Either way, she then started using her tongue while blowing all over my back, arms, legs, calves and eventually butt cheeks. This really felt good, giving me chills / goose bumps and wood. She then crawled up to the back side to start licking dick and balls and then butt cheeks, and eventually all around the butt hole while rubbing balls and dick. Holy fuck, that was my first rusty trombone. Finally she had me flip over and gave me a good BBJ, with licking all around. Then she asked me to lick her pussy so we went 69 with rubber on now. All good. Then she said time to fuck, and climbed on top for a bit which was great and we eventually switched to mish and it was over.

    From parking car to getting in car was about 50 minutes, but it was a hell of a ride. When I left there now were 3 other cars there. I was worried that it would suck at one moment early on, but it ended up being better than my first 2 visits to Tokyo which were great also. I have seen some bad reviews, but so far over the last 18 month time span, I am 3 for 3 at 200 each visit.
    Oh yeah. Sounds like a good visit. And why wouldn't it be. Because, in my estimation, its quite honestly the best thing going for the price. I would go so far to say that it's even more than just the price. For 250-300, you may find something else that's not AMP Asian. But it takes more work, more risk, and the non-AMP chicks are not typically going to give you the service you recieve by default at an AMP (licking ass and balls. Who does that all the time? Only the AMPs). The only downsdie. Asian all the time. Which too me is not big problem, but does keep me searching for more like the typical monger would. I love to fuck different types of women. White / black / big / small / everything inbetween. As long as she is a female for real, I'm down. I'm an equal opportunity hetro fucker. But damn do those AMPs make it so easy and satifying.

  15. #17854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Tokyo (Connie)

    Got ghosted by a provider when I got to her incall, so I drove my horny ass across the river to the spas and decided to try Tokyo, as I read they have a table shower (which I enjoy). I was the only car in the lot (this was about 10 am), went in, mamasan took me to the room, said to wait a few minutes. The gal who showed up was OK, a bit short with some meat on her bones. I think her name was Connie, she still had her mask on at this point and it was hard to understand her. As usual, for an hour its 60 to the house plus 140 tip. She disappeared for a few minutes while I got undressed, and then took me to one of the table shower rooms. The table shower was good, and she was pretty thorough washing me everywhere. Dried me off with the towel, back to the room, where she told me to lie down and she would be right back. When she returned she got undressed, and I was happy to see she had nice-sized natural titties (I'd say small Ds) with nipples that got nice and hard.

    She wanted to give me a light touch massage, so I got on my stomach and she crawled up on top of me and started lightly rubbing her breasts over my back, butt cheeks and thighs, with the nipples grazing my skin. It was actually pretty erotic. Then, she started kissing me here and there and all of a sudden I could feel her licking my back, my butt cheeks, etc with nice long strokes. Never had that before, and it was also kind of a turn on. She got close to the ahole but didn't actually do any rimming. Then she had me flip and she was sliding her tits on my dick, and by now she had my full attention. I tried to convince her to do BBBJ, but she said she would put the cover on "just the tip" because "sometimes water comes out" LOL. She was good at DT and also ball licking, and since she had told me I was her first client for the day, I asked for 69 and she readily agreed. Enjoyed a pretty good BJ from her while snacking on her clean, tasty kitty.

    I had her climb on top, and she started with ACG and then regular CG, and her tits looked amazing bouncing around while I pounded her. From there we did doggy and mish, and she was tight in all positions (I like morning visits before they get stretched out during the day). I finished in the cover and she lightly caressed my back while we caught our breath. She didn't jump right up after the finish like a lot of the ladies do, and she was joking with me about how much she liked my cock and would occasionally squeeze me with her pussy muscles. We finally got up, she gave me a warm washcloth to clean up, got dressed, and was on my way.

    Overall she was really nice, liked joking around and had a pretty tight kitty compared to some of the other Asian ladies at these spas. When I left the mamasan told me they have three ladies working, and that I needed to come back again. I enjoy the spas every once in awhile, it's a completely different experience than you will get with a regular hoe who usually wants you to finish asap and kick you out the door. The spa ladies like to make it fun, which is a refreshing change of pace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape