Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 27788
-
08-25-21 03:00 #15668Senior Member

Posts: 153I'm guessing she does. If a provider has been around awhile and there's no info, it means people want to keep her for themselves. Especially if she's somewhat attractive. I'll be back in October and plan on finding it out myself.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 02:45 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 138Any info to help a fellow
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/936651081360
Thank you in advance guys.
-
08-24-21 23:49 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 332Bella_Love22 Or Bella_love22
You're find what you need to know if you search using the name I have in the title of this reply post, and yes, I have seen her several times.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 20:38 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 121A bunch but not anymore I'm going to post just out in the open. This was to just back up another average size dick homie who was catching some shit for having the balls to post his own stuff. Clearly you don't need some 12-in cock to have confidence and make some good content. Just got to have that big dick energy is all.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Though I would consider trades, PM me privately If interested.
-
08-24-21 20:24 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 1098You got any others?
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 19:19 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 1544By the 4th day when I was on vacation, a flag with the words "Bang" would come out of my dick when I was done.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 18:27 #15662Senior Member

Posts: 2184Bella Love
Nice! Does she belong to this thread then? I had previously heard (about 2 yrs or so ago) that she was not okay with it. Let us know.
Originally Posted by RoflCopter22
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 15:35 #15661Senior Member

Posts: 113Bella
She's not bad. She's cheap to get and she'll let you treat her like a fuck doll. The only time I saw her I wanted to fuck her in the ass and she literally just bent over and let me do it. She said it'd been a while since she had a cock in her asshole and I just pounded her. She sucks well and can deep throat and once again is cheap. 300 bucks for an hour of face fucking and ass sex is pretty good in my book.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 15:23 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 824Any info on her?
I've seen her run ads a few times. I've always been interested in her. She's not GFE, but seems pretty amiable. Also I searched her name and didn't find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/66141596
-
08-24-21 00:09 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 533As far as I can tell.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 23:20 #15658Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone had this one
-
08-23-21 21:22 #15657Senior Member

Posts: 2924I use to be a shooter, now I am a dribbler LOL, damn you time!
Originally Posted by RavensBreach
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 17:39 #15656Senior Member

Posts: 216Check other city threads on this board and guys are all complaining about the same thing. It's not exclusively a Seattle problem.
Originally Posted by Decipher
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 16:39 #15655Senior Member

Posts: 121Here's some of mine, with my very regular 6 inch dick, blasting yeah some of the talent a few years back. AnnabelleSins4 U, I reviewed her on the board. And before I get asked by like a hundred people, trust me when I say she's been gone for a few years now, and was only visiting Washington occasionally anyways. I'd have seen her at least a few times a month if she was still around. And if anybody has an idea where she's at, feel free to hit me up LOL.
https://www.redgifs.com/watch/repent...andwhitesetter
-
08-23-21 14:30 #15654Regular Member

Posts: 16Is it true?
The price of time with girls seems to have gone up, but after reading more here, I'm curious if that's been a common experience? I see things like "tech bros" and "pandemic" being at fault. Are there any reasons why? Appreciate any intel.


Reply With Quote