Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 809 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 1309 1809 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15668
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her run ads a few times. I've always been interested in her. She's not GFE, but seems pretty amiable. Also I searched her name and didn't find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/66141596
    I'm guessing she does. If a provider has been around awhile and there's no info, it means people want to keep her for themselves. Especially if she's somewhat attractive. I'll be back in October and plan on finding it out myself.

  2. #15667

    Any info to help a fellow


  3. #15666

    Bella_Love22 Or Bella_love22

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Nice! Does she belong to this thread then? I had previously heard (about 2 yrs or so ago) that she was not okay with it. Let us know.
    You're find what you need to know if you search using the name I have in the title of this reply post, and yes, I have seen her several times.

  4. #15665
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    You got any others?
    A bunch but not anymore I'm going to post just out in the open. This was to just back up another average size dick homie who was catching some shit for having the balls to post his own stuff. Clearly you don't need some 12-in cock to have confidence and make some good content. Just got to have that big dick energy is all.

    Though I would consider trades, PM me privately If interested.

  5. #15664
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Here's some of mine, with my very regular 6 inch dick, blasting yeah some of the talent a few years back. AnnabelleSins4 U, I reviewed her on the board. And before I get asked by like a hundred people, trust me when I say she's been gone for a few years now, and was only visiting Washington occasionally anyways. I'd have seen her at least a few times a month if she was still around. And if anybody has an idea where she's at, feel free to hit me up LOL.

    https://www.redgifs.com/watch/repent...andwhitesetter
    You got any others?

  6. #15663
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I use to be a shooter, now I am a dribbler LOL, damn you time!
    By the 4th day when I was on vacation, a flag with the words "Bang" would come out of my dick when I was done.

  7. #15662

    Bella Love

    Quote Originally Posted by RoflCopter22  [View Original Post]
    She's not bad. She's cheap to get and she'll let you treat her like a fuck doll. The only time I saw her I wanted to fuck her in the ass and she literally just bent over and let me do it. She said it'd been a while since she had a cock in her asshole and I just pounded her. She sucks well and can deep throat and once again is cheap. 300 bucks for an hour of face fucking and ass sex is pretty good in my book.
    Nice! Does she belong to this thread then? I had previously heard (about 2 yrs or so ago) that she was not okay with it. Let us know.

  8. #15661

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Besides her 7 alerts? You know that, just like reviews, they delete alerts there too. If she has 7, you can guarantee she probably had 10-15 before deletions and in reality a lot more problems because no one will complain on that site.
    She's not bad. She's cheap to get and she'll let you treat her like a fuck doll. The only time I saw her I wanted to fuck her in the ass and she literally just bent over and let me do it. She said it'd been a while since she had a cock in her asshole and I just pounded her. She sucks well and can deep throat and once again is cheap. 300 bucks for an hour of face fucking and ass sex is pretty good in my book.

  9. #15660

    Any info on her?

    I've seen her run ads a few times. I've always been interested in her. She's not GFE, but seems pretty amiable. Also I searched her name and didn't find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/66141596

  10. #15659
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Is Tammy still requiring covers?
    As far as I can tell.

  11. #15658

  12. #15657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    I use to be a shooter, now I am a dribbler LOL, damn you time!

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Here's some of mine, with my very regular 6 inch dick, blasting yeah some of the talent a few years back. AnnabelleSins4 U, I reviewed her on the board. And before I get asked by like a hundred people, trust me when I say she's been gone for a few years now, and was only visiting Washington occasionally anyways. I'd have seen her at least a few times a month if she was still around. And if anybody has an idea where she's at, feel free to hit me up LOL.

    https://www.redgifs.com/watch/repent...andwhitesetter

  13. #15656
    Check other city threads on this board and guys are all complaining about the same thing. It's not exclusively a Seattle problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decipher  [View Original Post]
    The price of time with girls seems to have gone up, but after reading more here, I'm curious if that's been a common experience? I see things like "tech bros" and "pandemic" being at fault. Are there any reasons why? Appreciate any intel.

  14. #15655
    Here's some of mine, with my very regular 6 inch dick, blasting yeah some of the talent a few years back. AnnabelleSins4 U, I reviewed her on the board. And before I get asked by like a hundred people, trust me when I say she's been gone for a few years now, and was only visiting Washington occasionally anyways. I'd have seen her at least a few times a month if she was still around. And if anybody has an idea where she's at, feel free to hit me up LOL.

    https://www.redgifs.com/watch/repent...andwhitesetter

  15. #15654

    Is it true?

    The price of time with girls seems to have gone up, but after reading more here, I'm curious if that's been a common experience? I see things like "tech bros" and "pandemic" being at fault. Are there any reasons why? Appreciate any intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape