Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 41302
-
08-23-21 16:18 #22732Senior Member

Posts: 220Seen her multiple times
And I have never had problems with her. UNTIL TODAY. And the point I was making was not about her or her services, but about the fact that she keeps ALL Coummunications (pix, links, profiles, sms messages) and is not shy about sharing them. If she shares it with me, who else she shares it with?!
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
Lets not confuse the issues of looks / service / attitude with one of safety, indiscretions and bad judgement.
-
08-23-21 14:49 #22731Senior Member

Posts: 299She was good to go until the whole price inflation with the pandemic. She raised her prices and went from BBBJ to all covered. It was around that time, many of us directed our attention towards the Orlando talent. She's a little too pricey for her limitation as many of us would pay under $$ for the hr but YMMV.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 14:18 #22730Senior Member

Posts: 919Honey quotes
130,180, 250.
Obviously I passed.
I tentatively agree that the earlier post was either a shill or a self-post. I'll wait for reviews from veteran members here.
Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:50 #22729Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info on Molly
Has anyone had experience with Molly?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...ssage/37504161
-
08-23-21 13:39 #22728Senior Member

Posts: 324Kylee
Haven't seen anything bad about Kylee in the past. She used to host off Mustang Rd which became a no-go zone for a lot of mongers that were interested in not getting robbed. I saw her there before after a bad situation with another provider and had a great time. She has been a round a long time, was easy to talk to, and seemed to enjoy what she did. She did have a little bit of loose skin around the mid section but wore a lingerie that kept her insecurity discreet while being sexy. Her BBBJ was solid, and the kitty was good. Not as tight as I wanted, but fat lips and she let me BBFS for no upcharge. -F904.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:35 #22727Senior Member

Posts: 137Yeah I've texted back and forth a couple times. But her body looks TGTBT but I'm hesitant with not seeing reviews other then this one. Haven't heard back since asking for verification pic.
Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:20 #22726Senior Member

Posts: 255This reeks of a scammy self-post / handler. But I'm intrigued.
Originally Posted by Xoloras
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:01 #22725Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks For The Selfie
I avoid even considering a provider who does a selfie.
Originally Posted by Xoloras
[View Original Post]
I mean if business is that bad, then why would I even consider that provider? There has to be a reason the lack of business.
So I recommend avoiding Honey.
-
08-23-21 12:27 #22724Senior Member

Posts: 220Correction on Crystal / Kristal
I believe what I saw were tactical vests worn by the "residents" of the 2 rooms- one across from hers one right next to hers. However, because I saw no patches on any kind, it could be just a set up for a robbery. Not sure which is worse, but I thought I would clarify.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:25 #22723Senior Member

Posts: 220I have seen her before
When she hosted downtown. Today I didn't even get her address, other then generic "baymeadows and 95".
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 10:18 #22722Senior Member

Posts: 137Did you actually see Kylee? I Was wanting to myself, but I won't be sending anyone my info or pics.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:14 #22721Senior Member

Posts: 220Stay AWAY!
Texted with Kylee this morning and all was good till she asked for verification picture. Told her I don't send pics to providers and anyone who does, isn't worried about their safety. She send me a half dozen pics, facebook and linkedin pics, and sms threads from other mongers. She keeps ALL info and I would not see her again.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/348176883747
This one, goes by Crystal/Kristal/Rose/International Rose: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/ive-got-the-magictouchreadywhe/214586495870 is a SET UP....undercovers in the room accross from here and next to her (the one thats connected by the inside door). Saw them walking in and out...2 teams, either 3 or 4 ppl in each room.
-
08-23-21 08:49 #22720Senior Member

Posts: 618Michelle?
Are you going to be posting a link for this Michelle spinner?
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 08:47 #22719Senior Member

Posts: 137Kylee
Anyone seen Kylee? Only I found for reviews was a different Kylee.
-
08-23-21 08:27 #22718Regular Member

Posts: 6That's a shame.
Damn shame. Tattooed Rachel used to have a rockin' body with a nice plump ass before the candy took hold.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




