Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 41297
-
08-23-21 13:35 #22727Senior Member

Posts: 137Yeah I've texted back and forth a couple times. But her body looks TGTBT but I'm hesitant with not seeing reviews other then this one. Haven't heard back since asking for verification pic.
Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:20 #22726Senior Member

Posts: 255This reeks of a scammy self-post / handler. But I'm intrigued.
Originally Posted by Xoloras
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:01 #22725Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks For The Selfie
I avoid even considering a provider who does a selfie.
Originally Posted by Xoloras
[View Original Post]
I mean if business is that bad, then why would I even consider that provider? There has to be a reason the lack of business.
So I recommend avoiding Honey.
-
08-23-21 12:27 #22724Senior Member

Posts: 220Correction on Crystal / Kristal
I believe what I saw were tactical vests worn by the "residents" of the 2 rooms- one across from hers one right next to hers. However, because I saw no patches on any kind, it could be just a set up for a robbery. Not sure which is worse, but I thought I would clarify.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:25 #22723Senior Member

Posts: 220I have seen her before
When she hosted downtown. Today I didn't even get her address, other then generic "baymeadows and 95".
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 10:18 #22722Senior Member

Posts: 137Did you actually see Kylee? I Was wanting to myself, but I won't be sending anyone my info or pics.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:14 #22721Senior Member

Posts: 220Stay AWAY!
Texted with Kylee this morning and all was good till she asked for verification picture. Told her I don't send pics to providers and anyone who does, isn't worried about their safety. She send me a half dozen pics, facebook and linkedin pics, and sms threads from other mongers. She keeps ALL info and I would not see her again.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/348176883747
This one, goes by Crystal/Kristal/Rose/International Rose: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/ive-got-the-magictouchreadywhe/214586495870 is a SET UP....undercovers in the room accross from here and next to her (the one thats connected by the inside door). Saw them walking in and out...2 teams, either 3 or 4 ppl in each room.
-
08-23-21 08:49 #22720Senior Member

Posts: 618Michelle?
Are you going to be posting a link for this Michelle spinner?
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 08:47 #22719Senior Member

Posts: 137Kylee
Anyone seen Kylee? Only I found for reviews was a different Kylee.
-
08-23-21 08:27 #22718Regular Member

Posts: 6That's a shame.
Damn shame. Tattooed Rachel used to have a rockin' body with a nice plump ass before the candy took hold.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 08:21 #22717Senior Member

Posts: 470BBW nice and fat
I texted her about a meet, she said 100 qv, when I arrive she comes out of nice suburban house and I realize car date, but she is so fat, not for me. Throw her a Jackson and roll. She shows me her nice nails, as though that will make me overlook her 100 extra pounds. Nice big girl, someone's wet dream.
Originally Posted by Lyfgalaxy
[View Original Post]
Also saw Michelle on southside incall, she is a spinner with a nice little blond and skills. She lived with the old redhead who stopped posting.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
08-23-21 08:08 #22716Regular Member

Posts: 14Karmen
Not Recently she's getting worse.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 07:41 #22715Senior Member

Posts: 1840Hey Fun
Clear your inbox. JD.
Originally Posted by Yesfun
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 05:01 #22714Senior Member

Posts: 231Dog, don't waste your time. I feel enough said.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 03:56 #22713Senior Member

Posts: 690[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote





