Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,586 to 18,600 of 41292
-
08-22-21 19:47 #22707Banned Member

Posts: 8Honey
Greetings,
I'm new here but been reading your contributions. Much appreciated to all. This is my first report.
I just saw Honey this afternoon off Blanding. She's a petite young looking woman. She says she's 21. She asked for hh 180 I offered 140 but we eventually agreed on 160.
She met me outside in a t-shirt and shorts. She is short and cute. There was no funny business or rushing. She seemed to enjoy everything. All covered, long CBJ and rides like a champ. No odors and overall good hygeine. She was very sweet and respectful. Besides mary jane no other signs of illicit useage. She is looking for regulars.
Bottom line we had a good time talking and just laughing.
I would repeat. I hope this helps and stay safe!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/940440701603
-
08-22-21 16:53 #22706Regular Member

Posts: 10Jessica Synn on Tryst
Anyone have a report on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-synn
-
08-22-21 16:17 #22705Senior Member

Posts: 115I've wondered about her but never seen her. She's pregnant now.
Originally Posted by Tooka23
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/042991849847
-
08-22-21 13:35 #22704Senior Member

Posts: 374I set up with this once. She opened the door and a got out of there quick. The ugly stick was broken on this one.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 10:08 #22703Regular Member

Posts: 14I wouldn't recommend her
That's actually the exact opposite experience I got. I actual have recordings that say otherwise. But have fun with that, she definitely lies a lot to get by. She's definitely a heavy on the kandy, rude and lies multiple times to get extra coin. I personally wouldn't recommend someone like her but that's up to you guys. I tried to be nice to help her out but I don't think its worth doing a date.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 09:26 #22702Senior Member

Posts: 820Karmen
Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to pass along had a date with Karmen the other day and didn't disappoint. I've seen her about 5 times now and keeps on getting better. She def looks like her pics but I think better in person. She has a laid back personality and loves to please. Easy to get hold of and when your there she focuses totally on you with no interruptions. One last thing want to add she prepares her self very well for her dates. She isn't all strunged out and doesn't use the candy when your with her.
I know she has mixed reviews but she really is a sweet gal who loves to please. If you have already have given her a go and wasn't please give her another chance and she will not disappoint. And for newbies she is a must see she sure loves to get new clients and will do everything to make sure you keep on coming back.
Be safe out there guys.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/379800728771
-
08-22-21 09:14 #22701Regular Member

Posts: 15
-
08-22-21 08:44 #22700Senior Member

Posts: 256Cici
I texted her about a week ago. She responded that a deposit is required to make a appointment.
Originally Posted by JawJawJaw
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 08:02 #22699Senior Member

Posts: 1840How about this one?
Anyone had the pleasure? Pretty obvious there's some dental issues but looks to have a nice spinner body and seems to check all the appropriate boxes. Again, pm me with the details if you'd like. Thanks JD.
-
08-22-21 06:58 #22698Senior Member

Posts: 1840Thanks
As always this site continues to prove it's worth. JD.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 01:00 #22697Senior Member

Posts: 259Aria tattoo princess
Been doing the normal stuff lately. That never works out, can't trust dem hoes LOL So I'm back in the game, searching through STG didn't really see anyone new that's was not accommodating or to much BS. Saw my old favorite Aria, hit her up and everything was smooth sailing. Like we never lost touch, if you know what I mean LOL. Great top, loves those red lips milking jr to almost completion. Had to stop before I bust, slip on the hat and hitting doggy, flip to miss and bust all over those big ass tittys! Ask her to milk jr upside down and she can go deeper, damn that shit feels so damn good! Easy coms and none rush, but as they say YMMV! Happy hunting and be safe my peeps!
Aria (904) 364-4742.
-
08-22-21 00:30 #22696Senior Member

Posts: 242I saw her when she was pregnant. Seriously was one of my worst lays ever.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 22:56 #22695Regular Member

Posts: 14Tia
Any info on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/344324878926
-
08-21-21 22:46 #22694Senior Member

Posts: 457Very uninspiring
She is into women, and you really get that impression in the session. It's a transaction to her and we are the bank. Swear I could hear, "just stick it in me and finish". Lots of rules like no kissing or BBBJ only if she liked you, and had me waiting a long time. Wish I would have taken the hint but the little head liked her look.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 22:09 #22693Senior Member

Posts: 414Ashlee
Searched but didn't' come up with anything on this one. Anybody seen her yet?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/431581857533











Reply With Quote





