Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22736
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've texted back and forth a couple times. But her body looks TGTBT but I'm hesitant with not seeing reviews other then this one. Haven't heard back since asking for verification pic.
    Her body is real nice. She has really small tits. If your into that. She does wear glasses which I thought looked sexy on her. And she kept them on the whole time. I'd guess she's around 5'2" so she's very short. I had a good time.

  2. #22735
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    130,180, 250.

    Obviously I passed.

    I tentatively agree that the earlier post was either a shill or a self-post. I'll wait for reviews from veteran members here.
    Definitely not a self post. I negotiated and she budged some. She isn't the usual talent alot on here are mentioning. But it's up to you to make that decision.

    She obviously reads this forum because after I reviewed it the next morning she texted me thanking me for the review.

    As I stated I'm new here so I know I don't have any cred yet. Hopefully that will come. Thanks again for all your contributions. Stay safe all.

  3. #22734

    Alyssa

    So I have seen her for years when she was off 103rd near the barbershop and family dollar. This is the second time cause I actually liked seeing her. This was the second time she has got me. Last night was no problems, but today is the second offense. Please avoid unless you want to get robbed.

  4. #22733

    About this Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    130,180, 250.

    Obviously I passed.

    I tentatively agree that the earlier post was either a shill or a self-post. I'll wait for reviews from veteran members here.
    I tried to explain to the girl that if she gets reviews from here, she'd have to get them from more established members, but what did she do? The exact opposite of what I said! These gals just do whatever the hell they want to do! I told her to send me a pic doing a certain act, but in something more skimpy and I could at least report here that she is the girl in ad pics and she could build regular clientele and what does she do--nothing! She sent one pic wearing big azz pants, as if that would do anything for me or anyone else, for that matter. These people are a lost cause!

    To ask someone for a minimum of 130, yet, refuse to send a simple pic is just outright ridiculous! I mean, if you put pics on your ad, on the world-wide-web, no less, in bra and undergarments, what is the big deal in sending a similar pic holding a piece of paper or a toothbrush or something! They certainly know how to work against their own interest with such stupidity! Well anyway, I just stopped bothering her about it; it's almost like she wants you to beg! SMDH.

  5. #22732

    Seen her multiple times

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequent904  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen anything bad about Kylee in the past. She used to host off Mustang Rd which became a no-go zone for a lot of mongers that were interested in not getting robbed. I saw her there before after a bad situation with another provider and had a great time. She has been a round a long time, was easy to talk to, and seemed to enjoy what she did. She did have a little bit of loose skin around the mid section but wore a lingerie that kept her insecurity discreet while being sexy. Her BBBJ was solid, and the kitty was good. Not as tight as I wanted, but fat lips and she let me BBFS for no upcharge. -F904.
    And I have never had problems with her. UNTIL TODAY. And the point I was making was not about her or her services, but about the fact that she keeps ALL Coummunications (pix, links, profiles, sms messages) and is not shy about sharing them. If she shares it with me, who else she shares it with?!

    Lets not confuse the issues of looks / service / attitude with one of safety, indiscretions and bad judgement.

  6. #22731
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    130,180, 250.

    Obviously I passed.

    I tentatively agree that the earlier post was either a shill or a self-post. I'll wait for reviews from veteran members here.
    She was good to go until the whole price inflation with the pandemic. She raised her prices and went from BBBJ to all covered. It was around that time, many of us directed our attention towards the Orlando talent. She's a little too pricey for her limitation as many of us would pay under $$ for the hr but YMMV.

  7. #22730

    Honey quotes

    130,180, 250.

    Obviously I passed.

    I tentatively agree that the earlier post was either a shill or a self-post. I'll wait for reviews from veteran members here.

    Quote Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee  [View Original Post]
    This reeks of a scammy self-post / handler. But I'm intrigued.

  8. #22729
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Any info on Molly

    Has anyone had experience with Molly?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...ssage/37504161

  9. #22728

    Kylee

    Haven't seen anything bad about Kylee in the past. She used to host off Mustang Rd which became a no-go zone for a lot of mongers that were interested in not getting robbed. I saw her there before after a bad situation with another provider and had a great time. She has been a round a long time, was easy to talk to, and seemed to enjoy what she did. She did have a little bit of loose skin around the mid section but wore a lingerie that kept her insecurity discreet while being sexy. Her BBBJ was solid, and the kitty was good. Not as tight as I wanted, but fat lips and she let me BBFS for no upcharge. -F904.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually see Kylee? I Was wanting to myself, but I won't be sending anyone my info or pics.

  10. #22727
    Quote Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee  [View Original Post]
    This reeks of a scammy self-post / handler. But I'm intrigued.
    Yeah I've texted back and forth a couple times. But her body looks TGTBT but I'm hesitant with not seeing reviews other then this one. Haven't heard back since asking for verification pic.

  11. #22726
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoloras  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I'm new here but been reading your contributions. Much appreciated to all. This is my first report.

    I just saw Honey this afternoon off Blanding. She's a petite young looking woman. She says she's 21. She asked for hh 180 I offered 140 but we eventually agreed on 160.

    She met me outside in a t-shirt and shorts. She is short and cute. There was no funny business or rushing. She seemed to enjoy everything. All covered, long CBJ and rides like a champ. No odors and overall good hygeine. She was very sweet and respectful. Besides mary jane no other signs of illicit useage. She is looking for regulars.

    Bottom line we had a good time talking and just laughing.

    I would repeat. I hope this helps and stay safe!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/940440701603
    This reeks of a scammy self-post / handler. But I'm intrigued.

  12. #22725

    Thanks For The Selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Xoloras  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I'm new here but been reading your contributions. Much appreciated to all. This is my first report.

    I just saw Honey this afternoon off Blanding. She's a petite young looking woman. She says she's 21. She asked for hh 180 I offered 140 but we eventually agreed on 160.

    She met me outside in a t-shirt and shorts. She is short and cute. There was no funny business or rushing. She seemed to enjoy everything. All covered, long CBJ and rides like a champ. No odors and overall good hygeine. She was very sweet and respectful. Besides mary jane no other signs of illicit useage. She is looking for regulars.

    Bottom line we had a good time talking and just laughing.

    I would repeat. I hope this helps and stay safe!


    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/940440701603
    I avoid even considering a provider who does a selfie.

    I mean if business is that bad, then why would I even consider that provider? There has to be a reason the lack of business.

    So I recommend avoiding Honey.

  13. #22724

    Correction on Crystal / Kristal

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Texted with Kylee this morning and all was good till she asked for verification picture. Told her I don't send pics to providers and anyone who does, isn't worried about their safety. She send me a half dozen pics, facebook and linkedin pics, and sms threads from other mongers. She keeps ALL info and I would not see her again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/348176883747

    This one, goes by Crystal/Kristal/Rose/International Rose: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/ive-got-the-magictouchreadywhe/214586495870 is a SET UP....undercovers in the room accross from here and next to her (the one thats connected by the inside door). Saw them walking in and out...2 teams, either 3 or 4 ppl in each room.
    I believe what I saw were tactical vests worn by the "residents" of the 2 rooms- one across from hers one right next to hers. However, because I saw no patches on any kind, it could be just a set up for a robbery. Not sure which is worse, but I thought I would clarify.

  14. #22723

    I have seen her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually see Kylee? I Was wanting to myself, but I won't be sending anyone my info or pics.
    When she hosted downtown. Today I didn't even get her address, other then generic "baymeadows and 95".

  15. #22722
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Texted with Kylee this morning and all was good till she asked for verification picture. Told her I don't send pics to providers and anyone who does, isn't worried about their safety. She send me a half dozen pics, facebook and linkedin pics, and sms threads from other mongers. She keeps ALL info and I would not see her again.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/348176883747

    This one, goes by Crystal/Kristal/Rose/International Rose: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/ive-got-the-magictouchreadywhe/214586495870 is a SET UP....undercovers in the room accross from here and next to her (the one thats connected by the inside door). Saw them walking in and out...2 teams, either 3 or 4 ppl in each room.
    Did you actually see Kylee? I Was wanting to myself, but I won't be sending anyone my info or pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape