Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well if anybody has current contact info. I would sure like it, I lost track of her a couple months ago.
    Can't you just contact her on SA using the link in the previous message? That's how I got in contact with her.

  2. #4010

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure of the spelling. Have you or anyone been in contact with her recently or seen her recently?
    Yes. Saw her last week.

  3. #4009

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmqiu018  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/22497...0-d26b833b571a

    Saw this one a couple times. She's for real, pictures are accurate. She's very thin and kind of lanky with almost no tits. Tight, unshaven pussy. Clean looking with no signs of drug use. Doesn't seem to care about protection. Not sure about Greek. Can't host but does CarPlay. Smokes but didn't smell very smoky. Performance was ok. Lots of good girls out there, so this one doesn't make the rotation for me.
    Well if anybody has current contact info. I would sure like it, I lost track of her a couple months ago.
    Last edited by Ty Cox; 08-22-21 at 17:32. Reason: Typo

  4. #4008

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmqiu018  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of the spelling, but yes. Also should have mentioned that the damage was $$.
    I'm sure of the spelling. Have you or anyone been in contact with her recently or seen her recently?

  5. #4007

    Betty

    It seems whenever they are from Indiana, Indiana or Ohio, Ohio etc. , they turn out to be pic sellers or scammers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]

  6. #4006

    SeductiveActress

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07bfc...9-c2cbe2d2632b

    I've never seen so many red flags. Waaaay too direct and easy for a girl who looks like that which I doubt she does in person. I suggest you be very careful if you accept her invitation to come over. I did not this is just my gut feeling.

  7. #4005

  8. #4004

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    With her name be Jordyn?
    Not sure of the spelling, but yes. Also should have mentioned that the damage was $$.

  9. #4003

    Muncie good time. Blondepearls2019

    I met this one in Muncie and will definitely repeat. She is bigger than I normally like, but after we started, I never thought about it at all...she's sexy! She is smart, can hold a conversation, and is really fun! Her pics look good, but she's even prettier in person. Dirty talk, very clean, great kisser, great oral, great FS. Nice place, but also can come to you. No drugs, no smoking, no drama.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f498b...7-76de41a90f64

    Good luck out there!

  10. #4002

    Jordyn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmqiu018  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/22497...0-d26b833b571a

    Saw this one a couple times. She's for real, pictures are accurate. She's very thin and kind of lanky with almost no tits. Tight, unshaven pussy. Clean looking with no signs of drug use. Doesn't seem to care about protection. Not sure about Greek. Can't host but does CarPlay. Smokes but didn't smell very smoky. Performance was ok. Lots of good girls out there, so this one doesn't make the rotation for me.
    With her name be Jordyn?

  11. #4001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    A few experiences closer to Evansville

    Hey guys,

    I'm based in Evansville. Just put up a post about a few girls down closer to here. It's in the escorts section. Check it out just in case you're willing to travel or you're down here for whatever reason from time to time.

  12. #4000

    Babbygirrl1133

    https://www.seeking.com/member/22497...0-d26b833b571a

    Saw this one a couple times. She's for real, pictures are accurate. She's very thin and kind of lanky with almost no tits. Tight, unshaven pussy. Clean looking with no signs of drug use. Doesn't seem to care about protection. Not sure about Greek. Can't host but does CarPlay. Smokes but didn't smell very smoky. Performance was ok. Lots of good girls out there, so this one doesn't make the rotation for me.

  13. #3999

    MissMarieBabe1

    Lives in Beech Grove. Can host. Bigger girl and expects more than typical, $$, but can host so that's a plus.

    Tried out once and was fun but just not my type. Hardly any rules.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b99e...f-6676cedf0f4c

  14. #3998

    KoreyRed

    Was looking for some chocolate and thought this would satisfy appetite.

    Started off good with text and phone but day came to meet and crickets.

    My guess is she gets off on the conversation but never meets.

    On to the next.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3f288...3-c6ab459d621f

  15. #3997

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    I think you must be mistaking her for someone else since you mentioned you haven't seen her. She started this during COVID to supplement income and I had a hard time getting in to see her as she was working a real job and often our schedules didn't align. Even when she's been between jobs, it has been difficult to schedule as she doesn't take multiple guys in a day and I'm busy with work so if I don't plan ahead, I'm out of luck. It had been awhile and her vacation picture reminded me I needed to get back in and see her again so I contacted her a week in advance to get her schedule to match a day off for me.

    And as you mentioned, YMMV, and I haven't found many where I can arrange an appointment a week out and they remember it. I'm glad I caught back up with her and thinking of our morning and lunch that day, has me checking my calendar for my next open dates.
    Monique actually messaged me multiple times asking me to take this down, she also reached out to a few seniors on here who she rode and ask me to take the post down. What's also peculiar is that a handful of seniors messaged me shock that I stated she's a village bicycle, whom they've seen her multiple times. Lets face it guys, she's a star in the village and makes you feel exclusive. When you have over 10 seniors chiming in, the whole village is aware of it.

    While she's wearing a princess cape, someone had just taken her for a ride last night or this morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape