Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3996

    Sunshine

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07a47...c-cbd388e9fec2

    Well this one is definitely real, but soon as the conversation turns to something physical. Crickets. I get the impression she's a nice person, but is basically looking for someone to give her money to hang out with her and to look but not touch. Feel free to DM me or share on the board.

  2. #3995

    Be careful with this one

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48c74...3-9206b2ef80f0

    Brand new profile, by I suspect this is the Izzy girl discussed earlier that was hosting at you of Indy. Her game was to get you to pay upfront and then come up with reasons get you to leave. She chatted and seemed anxious to get some money today and then ghosted me once I sent my phone number (probably saw our past convo on her phone). Profile says Asian and she mentioned hosting at you of Indy, so pretty likely the same girl / con.

  3. #3994

    Any Info Of Her

    Her profile look real and we chatted for a little bit but she took her times to respond messages. Has anyone had any experience with her? She's seem really attractive.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/323f4...3-66d5ab95ff4b

  4. #3993
    I must have got the hometown discount, she only quoted 2 k for me. Another profile popped up almost the same time.

    Please me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5ae8...3-96e03429f66a

    She only wants 2 k as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    She'll magically be in Houston or Miami by tomorrow.

  5. #3992

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb406...9-a55a88c28205

    You have to drive to Fort Wayne but she only wants 3,000/ meet. I was tempted but that's a bit of a drive. Enjoy.
    She'll magically be in Houston or Miami by tomorrow.

  6. #3991

    Tempted

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bb406...9-a55a88c28205

    You have to drive to Fort Wayne but she only wants 3,000/ meet. I was tempted but that's a bit of a drive. Enjoy.

  7. #3990

    Seeking Arrangements

    So I will summarize what follows by just saying if you're not on Seeking Arrangements you are definitely missing out in Indy. So I was on another sugar daddy website for about two months. Most everybody on there was some kind of scam. So I kept seeing the reviews on here for SA and finally took the plunge last Tuesday. Immediately started connecting with some awesome ladies. And a wide range from 18 to 40. And now is a really good time because all the girls are going back to college and looking for financial aid! And this is not bragging at all, but I am already texting with like 10 to 12 girls, messaging seriously with at least that many more on the site and have 3 dates set up for this week. And it could be more, but I'm going to be gone on vacation for a few days. Yes it's a little pricier than some of the other sites, but OMG it is well worth it. Just get on for one month and you will see. I'm just afraid now I'm going to make some girls mad because there's just not enough time in the day. Seriously! And that's literally after being on the site for less than one week. Sure I have ran into a few scams. But 90% are legit and when I have reported the scam profiles, SA has immediately remove them, unlike the other site I was on it that would just leave them on. And the majority that I'm talking to you are in the Indy area but also like Bloomington, Lafayette, Cincinnati and Louisville. Good luck!

  8. #3989

    Info on Kandy

    We chatted briefly then just quit responding.

  9. #3988

    What is

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Met this one for $. 5 two weeks ago. Fun in the sack, anything goes in Greenwood. Scatter brain but fun for a hit and quit, skinnier in person then her pics.

    Don't message me for her number, message her directly.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad9bd...f-99b4f2a72c35
    Is $. 5 = 50.

  10. #3987

    Not. A Village Bicycle

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    She loves sex for sure, never saw her, not my cup of tea. Most of the guys on here took her for a ride, I think she's been with a few in a day. YMMV, not my cup of tea.
    I have known her for a couple of years and one of the sweetest most consistent, fun girls out there. I hate to even say that because her schedule may fill up.

  11. #3986
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    She loves sex for sure, never saw her, not my cup of tea. Most of the guys on here took her for a ride, I think she's been with a few in a day. YMMV, not my cup of tea.
    I think you must be mistaking her for someone else since you mentioned you haven't seen her. She started this during COVID to supplement income and I had a hard time getting in to see her as she was working a real job and often our schedules didn't align. Even when she's been between jobs, it has been difficult to schedule as she doesn't take multiple guys in a day and I'm busy with work so if I don't plan ahead, I'm out of luck. It had been awhile and her vacation picture reminded me I needed to get back in and see her again so I contacted her a week in advance to get her schedule to match a day off for me.

    And as you mentioned, YMMV, and I haven't found many where I can arrange an appointment a week out and they remember it. I'm glad I caught back up with her and thinking of our morning and lunch that day, has me checking my calendar for my next open dates.

  12. #3985

    Letshavefunnnn wants to meet soon

    Hey all,

    This one contacted me on SA and wants to do a meet ASAP, as she needs some $. I am at work and unavailable, or I would be advancing the conversation with her. Maybe one of you are interested and available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2e78...8-6337812b4c22

    I don't know her. But she seems real so far.

  13. #3984
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    She is now PrettyMizz on SA. She just reached out to me, as she is in need of a little $. I have her permission to share her number with those serious about meeting soon. I am not a pimp, but she is a sweet young lady and I am just passing on the info, to help her. Be nice to her, and PM for the number.
    I couldn't respond to your PM with my own recommendations in the area, as your private message box is full!

  15. #3982

    Village bicycle

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't agree more with indyguy69 - she delivers more than a smile. She is a fine lady. You mongers on the north side need to check her out!
    She loves sex for sure, never saw her, not my cup of tea. Most of the guys on here took her for a ride, I think she's been with a few in a day. YMMV, not my cup of tea.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape