Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 6996
-
08-22-21 17:45 #4011Senior Member

Posts: 27Can't you just contact her on SA using the link in the previous message? That's how I got in contact with her.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 17:41 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 27Jordyn
Yes. Saw her last week.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 17:31 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 808Jordyn
Well if anybody has current contact info. I would sure like it, I lost track of her a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by Cmqiu018
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Ty Cox; 08-22-21 at 17:32. Reason: Typo
-
08-22-21 12:25 #4008Senior Member

Posts: 808Jordyn
I'm sure of the spelling. Have you or anyone been in contact with her recently or seen her recently?
Originally Posted by Cmqiu018
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 20:10 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 180Betty
It seems whenever they are from Indiana, Indiana or Ohio, Ohio etc. , they turn out to be pic sellers or scammers.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 13:12 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 187SeductiveActress
https://www.seeking.com/member/07bfc...9-c2cbe2d2632b
I've never seen so many red flags. Waaaay too direct and easy for a girl who looks like that which I doubt she does in person. I suggest you be very careful if you accept her invitation to come over. I did not this is just my gut feeling.
-
08-21-21 13:08 #4005Senior Member

Posts: 187Betty
https://www.seeking.com/member/51020...1-9660492d237a
Pic seller. Sigh.
-
08-21-21 11:18 #4004Senior Member

Posts: 27Jordyn
Not sure of the spelling, but yes. Also should have mentioned that the damage was $$.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 20:36 #4003Senior Member

Posts: 82Muncie good time. Blondepearls2019
I met this one in Muncie and will definitely repeat. She is bigger than I normally like, but after we started, I never thought about it at all...she's sexy! She is smart, can hold a conversation, and is really fun! Her pics look good, but she's even prettier in person. Dirty talk, very clean, great kisser, great oral, great FS. Nice place, but also can come to you. No drugs, no smoking, no drama.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f498b...7-76de41a90f64
Good luck out there!
-
08-20-21 18:17 #4002Senior Member

Posts: 808Jordyn?
With her name be Jordyn?
Originally Posted by Cmqiu018
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 15:28 #4001Senior Member

Posts: 581A few experiences closer to Evansville
Hey guys,
I'm based in Evansville. Just put up a post about a few girls down closer to here. It's in the escorts section. Check it out just in case you're willing to travel or you're down here for whatever reason from time to time.
-
08-18-21 16:43 #4000Senior Member

Posts: 27Babbygirrl1133
https://www.seeking.com/member/22497...0-d26b833b571a
Saw this one a couple times. She's for real, pictures are accurate. She's very thin and kind of lanky with almost no tits. Tight, unshaven pussy. Clean looking with no signs of drug use. Doesn't seem to care about protection. Not sure about Greek. Can't host but does CarPlay. Smokes but didn't smell very smoky. Performance was ok. Lots of good girls out there, so this one doesn't make the rotation for me.
-
08-18-21 10:43 #3999Senior Member

Posts: 68MissMarieBabe1
Lives in Beech Grove. Can host. Bigger girl and expects more than typical, $$, but can host so that's a plus.
Tried out once and was fun but just not my type. Hardly any rules.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3b99e...f-6676cedf0f4c
-
08-18-21 10:41 #3998Senior Member

Posts: 68KoreyRed
Was looking for some chocolate and thought this would satisfy appetite.
Started off good with text and phone but day came to meet and crickets.
My guess is she gets off on the conversation but never meets.
On to the next.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3f288...3-c6ab459d621f
-
08-18-21 10:29 #3997Senior Member

Posts: 210Monique
Monique actually messaged me multiple times asking me to take this down, she also reached out to a few seniors on here who she rode and ask me to take the post down. What's also peculiar is that a handful of seniors messaged me shock that I stated she's a village bicycle, whom they've seen her multiple times. Lets face it guys, she's a star in the village and makes you feel exclusive. When you have over 10 seniors chiming in, the whole village is aware of it.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
While she's wearing a princess cape, someone had just taken her for a ride last night or this morning.








Reply With Quote





