Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 18819
-
08-22-21 11:20 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 556Really, Vino??
I was stunned to see that you got played given your experience and understanding of what we have here! I know those two women got a lot of business from you directly as well as from referrals.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
On my end, I got ripped off by Mallori (dragon lady). I had lent her money several times, every time she paid me back not only with service at the hourly rate, but also with extra time / acts / access. At the end, I probably was out $600 when she stopped paying me back. OTOH, she was one great lay back then.
-
08-22-21 09:08 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 322Has to be a Valued Senior Member
This is jacked up.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 06:24 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone?
Hi guys, anyone dreamed with her before? https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/66021339#.
-
08-22-21 02:33 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 161While I did this repeatedly with Mia the Spinner MILF most of last year she always came through in the end. If not extended sessions at our usual early AM times than good rates for the several overnights we did.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 23:09 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 2061Winner!
You are correct, Jesse. This same stunt was pulled on me several years ago by GSpot Ginger and I fell for it again a couple of years later with Sexy Sidney! LOL. Amazing how those big money guys just always seem to cancel dreams with these girls. Then, the girls' always seem to be too angry and frustrated to go ahead with the dream promised to ME!
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 20:13 #12859Senior Member

Posts: 489Warning!! Gatekeepers Warning!
We have a maniac on the loose. Just got a call from East Side Nicole. She just got the shit beat out of her. She's on her way to the Hospital. I wouldn't doubt if it is the same guy who beat up the Chocolate Spinner. They are both in the same area. Just sent a PM to MackMaine to confirm.
Rich.
-
08-20-21 19:58 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 1837Calculus Equation It Ain't
You'll be Negative $150 and you'll only be seeing Rosy Palm and her 5 Sisters.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
Why $150? Because if you're foolish enough to give her the first $100, you'll be foolish enough to give her $50 more when she gets back because she blew the first $100 at the Candy Man and now needs more candy to come down.
Grain 56.
-
08-20-21 19:53 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 1237My guess is no mario coins back and mild as well go get a happy meal from ronald because there ain't going to be no red lobsta.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
Hope I am wrong, Jesse.
-
08-20-21 18:34 #12856Senior Member

Posts: 2061Hooker math.
Say you have a girl that's staying with you and she asks: "hey hun, can you loan me a hundred bucs? I have two big money outcalls tonight. I'll pay you back 150 bucs when I get home and give you a free date? Does that sound cool?"
So, how much money and snapper will you get at the end of the evening?
-
08-20-21 16:30 #12855Senior Member

Posts: 633Of course right off 436 but I have airbnb and would like to have some fun after a concert.
Originally Posted by Mk4545
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 16:05 #12854Senior Member

Posts: 113What's wrong with her incall? It's in a good area and always spotless inside.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 15:25 #12853Senior Member

Posts: 633AirBnb Downtown
Anybody know of a good outcall? I wish Jersey did outs. I will have a airbnb very close to lake eola in two weeks and want to have some fun. I was thinking of even picking up a girl and bringing her back if nobody bites the bait.
-
08-20-21 15:00 #12852Senior Member

Posts: 46Katie Kisses
I saw her a few months ago and didn't know going in that she had physical restrictions. We had a good time but she definitely couldn't move all that much.
Originally Posted by NoDice
[View Original Post]
Headache relief is amazing, though. As good as Alex Lynn's!
-
08-20-21 14:05 #12851Senior Member

Posts: 327Paris in orlando
Hi guys I remember seeing some good posts about this fine Latina Paris. I aw ad saying she is in Orlando again, usually in south Florida or west palm, ft Lauderdale area. I have Ben trying to get ahold of her but never get responce. Last time got one responce and then never heard back LOL. She seems pretty hot and has reviews positive from other forums in southern florida. Anyone had luck getting ahold of her and seeing her recently? Good experience and rates? Thanks for any info!
Paris.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65928808
-
08-20-21 13:53 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 327Rae info
I must be missing it as I assumed the number would have been attached in the message you sent me but no number in there.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





