Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12864

    Really, Vino??

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, Jesse. This same stunt was pulled on me several years ago by GSpot Ginger and I fell for it again a couple of years later with Sexy Sidney! LOL. Amazing how those big money guys just always seem to cancel dreams with these girls. Then, the girls' always seem to be too angry and frustrated to go ahead with the dream promised to ME!
    I was stunned to see that you got played given your experience and understanding of what we have here! I know those two women got a lot of business from you directly as well as from referrals.

    On my end, I got ripped off by Mallori (dragon lady). I had lent her money several times, every time she paid me back not only with service at the hourly rate, but also with extra time / acts / access. At the end, I probably was out $600 when she stopped paying me back. OTOH, she was one great lay back then.

  2. #12863

    Has to be a Valued Senior Member

    This is jacked up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    We have a maniac on the loose. Just got a call from East Side Nicole. She just got the shit beat out of her. She's on her way to the Hospital. I wouldn't doubt if it is the same guy who beat up the Chocolate Spinner. They are both in the same area. Just sent a PM to MackMaine to confirm.

    Rich.

  3. #12862

    Anyone?

    Hi guys, anyone dreamed with her before? https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/66021339#.

  4. #12861
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, Jesse. This same stunt was pulled on me several years ago by GSpot Ginger and I fell for it again a couple of years later with Sexy Sidney! LOL. Amazing how those big money guys just always seem to cancel dreams with these girls. Then, the girls' always seem to be too angry and frustrated to go ahead with the dream promised to ME!
    While I did this repeatedly with Mia the Spinner MILF most of last year she always came through in the end. If not extended sessions at our usual early AM times than good rates for the several overnights we did.

  5. #12860

    Winner!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    My guess is no mario coins back and mild as well go get a happy meal from ronald because there ain't going to be no red lobsta.

    Hope I am wrong, Jesse.
    You are correct, Jesse. This same stunt was pulled on me several years ago by GSpot Ginger and I fell for it again a couple of years later with Sexy Sidney! LOL. Amazing how those big money guys just always seem to cancel dreams with these girls. Then, the girls' always seem to be too angry and frustrated to go ahead with the dream promised to ME!

  6. #12859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Warning!! Gatekeepers Warning!

    We have a maniac on the loose. Just got a call from East Side Nicole. She just got the shit beat out of her. She's on her way to the Hospital. I wouldn't doubt if it is the same guy who beat up the Chocolate Spinner. They are both in the same area. Just sent a PM to MackMaine to confirm.

    Rich.

  7. #12858

    Calculus Equation It Ain't

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Say you have a girl that's staying with you and she asks: "hey hun, can you loan me a hundred bucs? I have two big money outcalls tonight. I'll pay you back 150 bucs when I get home and give you a free date? Does that sound cool?"

    So, how much money and snapper will you get at the end of the evening?
    You'll be Negative $150 and you'll only be seeing Rosy Palm and her 5 Sisters.

    Why $150? Because if you're foolish enough to give her the first $100, you'll be foolish enough to give her $50 more when she gets back because she blew the first $100 at the Candy Man and now needs more candy to come down.

    Grain 56.

  8. #12857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Say you have a girl that's staying with you and she asks: "hey hun, can you loan me a hundred bucs? I have two big money outcalls tonight. I'll pay you back 150 bucs when I get home and give you a free date? Does that sound cool?"

    So, how much money and snapper will you get at the end of the evening?
    My guess is no mario coins back and mild as well go get a happy meal from ronald because there ain't going to be no red lobsta.

    Hope I am wrong, Jesse.

  9. #12856

    Hooker math.

    Say you have a girl that's staying with you and she asks: "hey hun, can you loan me a hundred bucs? I have two big money outcalls tonight. I'll pay you back 150 bucs when I get home and give you a free date? Does that sound cool?"

    So, how much money and snapper will you get at the end of the evening?

  10. #12855
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk4545  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with her incall? It's in a good area and always spotless inside.
    Of course right off 436 but I have airbnb and would like to have some fun after a concert.

  11. #12854
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of a good outcall? I wish Jersey did outs. I will have a airbnb very close to lake eola in two weeks and want to have some fun. I was thinking of even picking up a girl and bringing her back if nobody bites the bait.
    What's wrong with her incall? It's in a good area and always spotless inside.

  12. #12853

    AirBnb Downtown

    Anybody know of a good outcall? I wish Jersey did outs. I will have a airbnb very close to lake eola in two weeks and want to have some fun. I was thinking of even picking up a girl and bringing her back if nobody bites the bait.

  13. #12852

    Katie Kisses

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDice  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Katie Kisses.

    First and foremost, skills are amazing. I was a bit thrown off by the fact that she could not move well and she stopped to receive a few phone calls. Just for that, I will not return. She is what I was looking for in terms of headache relief, but the phone thing really threw me off and I don't think I can explore other activities with the physical restrictions.
    I saw her a few months ago and didn't know going in that she had physical restrictions. We had a good time but she definitely couldn't move all that much.

    Headache relief is amazing, though. As good as Alex Lynn's!

  14. #12851

    Paris in orlando

    Hi guys I remember seeing some good posts about this fine Latina Paris. I aw ad saying she is in Orlando again, usually in south Florida or west palm, ft Lauderdale area. I have Ben trying to get ahold of her but never get responce. Last time got one responce and then never heard back LOL. She seems pretty hot and has reviews positive from other forums in southern florida. Anyone had luck getting ahold of her and seeing her recently? Good experience and rates? Thanks for any info!

    Paris.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65928808

  15. #12850

    Rae info

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Sent you Rae's digits. Didn't know my inbox was full until I saw your post.

    Still crickets from Rachelle about sharing her digits, she is always avoiding the question so not sure if she is down for it at the moment.
    I must be missing it as I assumed the number would have been attached in the message you sent me but no number in there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape