Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12834

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Since she doesn't have a current ad that I can find, I have posted this in General Reports.

    Casselberry Luna Love / Gabby seems to have stumbled back on Vacation. The interesting thing is that her Yearbook Photo and her Check-In Photo at the Resort don't match. It appears that either her Check-In Photo has either been heavily filtered (like so many ad photos) to place in the Year Book or possibly the Year Book is using Stock Photos and not actual real-time photos.

    She looks like a hot mess in her Check-In Photo. When I say "hot" I don't mean that in a good way either.

    Grain 56.
    Gosh garn it. LOL Luna can't seem to stay out of trouble. She lives within walking distance so we've danced a bit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/59780492

    PS Mariah is stealing a couple of Luna's ad pics at the moment.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/65703868/3214195629 copy and paste

  2. #12833

    Luna Love / Gabby of Casselberry

    Since she doesn't have a current ad that I can find, I have posted this in General Reports.

    Casselberry Luna Love / Gabby seems to have stumbled back on Vacation. The interesting thing is that her Yearbook Photo and her Check-In Photo at the Resort don't match. It appears that either her Check-In Photo has either been heavily filtered (like so many ad photos) to place in the Year Book or possibly the Year Book is using Stock Photos and not actual real-time photos.

    She looks like a hot mess in her Check-In Photo. When I say "hot" I don't mean that in a good way either.

    Grain 56.

  3. #12832
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Also if anyone has contact info on Rae that recently has popped back up in town? Hear she is tall which is a major yes Please and fun time! If anyone has contact or can point me to where to find I'd appreciate it. Don't see any type of ad up currently. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Rachelle! This is such a great blast from the past!! Would be great to catch up again with her it's got to be.

    Like 4 years since I lay heard anything. Papi must be blowing up pm's are full LOL! Let us know when digits available good sir.
    Sent you Rae's digits. Didn't know my inbox was full until I saw your post.

    Still crickets from Rachelle about sharing her digits, she is always avoiding the question so not sure if she is down for it at the moment.

  4. #12831

    Rae info?

    Also if anyone has contact info on Rae that recently has popped back up in town? Hear she is tall which is a major yes Please and fun time! If anyone has contact or can point me to where to find I'd appreciate it. Don't see any type of ad up currently. Thanks.

  5. #12830

    Rachelle blast from the past!

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I'm still waiting on a response to the sharing her digits question. Her comms are bad, but once she replies the ball is rolling and you are guaranteed to meet. I think she only responds when she is in need of financial help.

    I was on high alert when I saw her the other night, we didn't do the Geneva this time. I met her at her girlfriends house off Fairbanks. A real house too, not a trap house but a cozy home. LOL. Just felt funny fucking Rachelle on the couch while her friend was in the next room. Funny story, I didn't have a cover and she didn't have one so she asked the girlfriend if she had one. So there is a naked Rachelle walking around looking for a cover, I'm buck ass naked with a stick cock sitting on the couch and the girlfriend walking around looking for a cover for us. I gave the girlfriend a couple of strokes every time she looked my direction, lmfao.
    Sounds like Rachelle! This is such a great blast from the past!! Would be great to catch up again with her it's got to be.

    Like 4 years since I lay heard anything. Papi must be blowing up pm's are full LOL! Let us know when digits available good sir.

  6. #12829

    Scammers and GPS

    Scammers are everywhere here is the latest one.

    I work by setting up reservations. Here is my cashapp.

    GPS These girls expect $3 to $4 for a quickie on a fake photo.

    My favorite was this hot Nordic blond white girl.

    The real photo was a very dark blk girl.

    Please tell me you guys are not falling for this shit.

  7. #12828
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    You mean your first and last thought while fucking this chick wasn't "What can I do to help out my fellow mongers?" Dude, what the hell? But seriously, yes, please provide digits if she ever clears you to do that.
    I'm still waiting on a response to the sharing her digits question. Her comms are bad, but once she replies the ball is rolling and you are guaranteed to meet. I think she only responds when she is in need of financial help.

    I was on high alert when I saw her the other night, we didn't do the Geneva this time. I met her at her girlfriends house off Fairbanks. A real house too, not a trap house but a cozy home. LOL. Just felt funny fucking Rachelle on the couch while her friend was in the next room. Funny story, I didn't have a cover and she didn't have one so she asked the girlfriend if she had one. So there is a naked Rachelle walking around looking for a cover, I'm buck ass naked with a stick cock sitting on the couch and the girlfriend walking around looking for a cover for us. I gave the girlfriend a couple of strokes every time she looked my direction, lmfao.

  8. #12827

    Correct, uneducated cops will arrest you

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I follow your logic. For example, if a monger gets arrested trying to pick up a SW, all he needs to tell LEO is that he was hiring her to make a film in order to get off? Don't think that works in real life. My 2 cents.
    Correct, uneducated cops will arrest you. They arrest people all the time for filming them too which is also your 1st amendment right. So use caution and if you are arrested for exercising your protected right, you can beat the charges but you can't beat the ride. That's why charges are reviewed by the State Attorney, emphasis on attorney. They will determine under law if an actual crime has been committed. Once the chares are dismissed you can file a lawsuit in the Federal court against the cop and the county for false arrest and for violating your rights. You can open carry while fishing in Florida which also few cops know about. They got a small pond right by the 528 and SOBT are you going to strap on a AR15 and go fishing there? You legally can, but we all know what will happen. The last guy that got shot on the trail by one of criminal Mina's deputies back in Dec didn't do anything but run from a traffic ticket. He was shot from behind while running and the bullet went through his leg. John Mina lied to the media saying that this kid that just turned 18 had a weapon and he was reaching for it. No weapon was ever found and the video footage from the deputy showed the shooting victim never reaching for anything with his hands far over his head. Nothing ever happened to the OCSO deputy that tried to kill the teenager.

  9. #12826

    It was never illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus00  [View Original Post]
    The vast majority of porn is privately commissioned were the producer (I. E. The guy who's paying for the production) is the supporting lead in the film and he's doing exactly what you just said is illegal. In actuality it is illegal, but that would never be tested by any prosecutor. Once the act is being filmed, the product becomes the film not the act and the film of course is protected by the 1st amendment. See Stanley v Georgia and Ginzburg v US.
    Sure, some states tried to make your given constitutional right illegal which is nothing new. They failed and were corrected. In reality, it was always legal under the 1st amendment. Many states are still trying to over ride and violate the constitutional amendments all the time and a higher court will correct them once again. These days they really only care about going after pedophiles. I'm sure it won't be long before they catch pedo protector Sheriff John Mina in a trap, his brother Edward is already doing 17 years in prison for sexually abusing a child under 12 on a daily basis. The Mina bros are real sick fucks:

    https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/...-child-charges

  10. #12825

    People vs. Freeman

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Making sex videos AKA porn is a federally protected right falling under the 1st amendment. Regardless even if you pay for it. Period.

    The law has repeatedly shown at the highest courts (People vs. Freeman and New Hampshire v. Theriault) that once the person is being videoed engaging in sex, even.

    If you paid them, are no longer considered a prostitute but an actress.

    Unlike fearmonger Gain 56 states you do not need any permit or license or any other BS he stated.

    This does not make it legal for you to film fucking your dog, your sister, fucking out in public, torturing during sex that leads to permanent injury, etc. Ie; anything obscene.

    -Your Pussy Smasher Scholar.
    Not sure I follow your logic. For example, if a monger gets arrested trying to pick up a SW, all he needs to tell LEO is that he was hiring her to make a film in order to get off? Don't think that works in real life. My 2 cents.

  11. #12824

    Rachelle

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to set up another date with Rachelle last night and in my post nut hazy fog I forgot to ask her about her thoughts on sharing her digits. SMH. I reminded her again over text and I'm waiting on a response. Sorry my brothers.
    You mean your first and last thought while fucking this chick wasn't "What can I do to help out my fellow mongers?" Dude, what the hell? But seriously, yes, please provide digits if she ever clears you to do that.

  12. #12823
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    There are state, federal, and often local laws governing sexually explicit films.

    Think it through. In film productions, the company pays the actor to perform. What you're talking about is backward where the "actor" is paying the company. Thus, the actor is paying her for sex. That's textbook prostitution. Even Marcia Clark could successfully prosecute that case.

    Now take that a step further and realize she has a business now. Is she declaring that income? She could be charged with filing an inaccurate return, substantial understatement of income, or even tax evasion. Al Capone could have advised her about fucking around with tax evasion.

    Then add on the fact that every performer in a sexually explicit film must present their I'd to verify they were at least 18 years of age at the time. This MUST be recorded and available upon request. Sure, all the stuff on pornhub doesn't do this, but they're not claiming to be a business. Are you willing to turn your I'd over to a girl?

    18 USA Code 2257 - Record keeping requirements It's mandatory that the "business" filming and hiring the actor examines and records the I'd of any actors and retain it and make it available for inspection.

    Whoever violates this section shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both. Whoever violates this section after having been convicted of a violation punishable under this section shall be imprisoned for any period of years not more than 10 years but not less than 2 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both.

    It's a hell of a lot cheaper to pay the few hundred in fines for a prostitution bust than to lawyer up to fight the feds.

    The fact that the guy is paying here blows this whole stupid idea to pieces.
    The vast majority of porn is privately commissioned were the producer (I. E. The guy who's paying for the production) is the supporting lead in the film and he's doing exactly what you just said is illegal. In actuality it is illegal, but that would never be tested by any prosecutor. Once the act is being filmed, the product becomes the film not the act and the film of course is protected by the 1st amendment. See Stanley v Georgia and Ginzburg v US.

  13. #12822

    People vs. Freeman / Making of sex videos is a federally protected right.

    Making sex videos AKA porn is a federally protected right falling under the 1st amendment. Regardless even if you pay for it. Period.

    The law has repeatedly shown at the highest courts (People vs. Freeman and New Hampshire v. Theriault) that once the person is being videoed engaging in sex, even.

    If you paid them, are no longer considered a prostitute but an actress.

    Unlike fearmonger Gain 56 states you do not need any permit or license or any other BS he stated.

    This does not make it legal for you to film fucking your dog, your sister, fucking out in public, torturing during sex that leads to permanent injury, etc. Ie; anything obscene.

    -Your Pussy Smasher Scholar.

  14. #12821

    Rachelle. Connected with her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep it short. She, 28,5" 1' redhead, super cute face, b cup boobies and a nice little ass on her. She was outside texting on the phone at a local hotel and I rolled up and asked her if we knew each other, she said maybe that we might've met before in orlando. I said maybe too and asked for the digits. Hit her up later that night and got the ball rolling. Apparently she advertised a couple of times when Backpage was still around and she stopped completely cause she got caught up in a sting and now is strictly UTR and only sees a handful of regulars. Scooped her up at her friends house in Orlando and made our way to the Geneva. Very good conversation on the way there and she only wanted 80 Mexican pesos to have a good time, didn't have to negotiate and said that we can take our time cause she was in no rush to go anywhere that night. Got to the Geneva and made ourselves comfortable, she jumped in the shower really quick and I laid back watching 90's porno on the flat screen. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, a couple of pictures taken, then pounded her out in Mish, K9 then back to mish with me smothering her with my body and pounding away until I finished in the bag. She has a super tight grip and will back it on you while in K9. One of my better dreams lately, it felt more organic then how it usually goes. Sometimes I really do wish I was single again but then think of how great my life already is and why do I want it any different. LOL.

    Ass shot from that night. I have face pics too but waiting on the go ahead from her to share her number and pics. She said she went by Rachelle on BP.
    Was finally able to set up another date with Rachelle last night and in my post nut hazy fog I forgot to ask her about her thoughts on sharing her digits. SMH. I reminded her again over text and I'm waiting on a response. Sorry my brothers.

  15. #12820

    Porn angle.

    I would think that for any monger to claim that they're at the Ye Ol Stump Grinder to see a girl for making a porno movie would have to actually film the act for this to be even halfway believable. The girl would have to know she was being filmed, too. Now, you're paying her for PSE and getting into an entirely different set of circumstances.

    All of this seems to be making a mountain out of a molehill. My. 02.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape