Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24760

    Thai massage? Stretch

    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually a contributor and not a requester. Does anyone know of a good Thai massage place where there's an actual decent Thai massage with extras offered? I appreciate any response and welcome DM's.
    I've been to Lotus on 13 xx Wabash good stretch and massage very cooperative but no extras. They give you a pair of shorts to wear but I bring my own 70/ hr.

  2. #24759

    365 Hot Spa

    Hey guys, reporting out here.

    The above spa on Ashland. . 5 for 30. . 9 for CFS. Ying. Not my fav time. Won't be repeating.

  3. #24758

    The scene

    Last time I was In the area years ago there were Latina places, European places, and Asians places. What's the scene like still? Closer to Shaumburg and Hoffman. The Latina and Euro places any good?

  4. #24757
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually a contributor and not a requester. Does anyone know of a good Thai massage place where there's an actual decent Thai massage with extras offered? I appreciate any response and welcome DM's.
    I'm down for this too, PM me or post it here. Thanks.

  5. #24756

    Thai Request

    I'm usually a contributor and not a requester. Does anyone know of a good Thai massage place where there's an actual decent Thai massage with extras offered? I appreciate any response and welcome DM's.

  6. #24755

    April

    Anyone know what became of April, from Mercy on Michigsn Ave? She's been gone a while and I'd love to reconnect. Thanks for any help!

  7. #24754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Zara at CLM

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastico  [View Original Post]
    What's off her menu? I know she doesn't do anything bare but didn't ask her about anal or anything else. And I agree that she's really nice on the eyes.
    Her menu consists of some roaming and cuddling along with L1, a CBJ and unlimited positions for CFS. Don't know anything about Greek but would be surprised if she offered it. Nothing else on the menu that involved any exchange of body fluids. Maybe that'll change one day, maybe it won't.

  8. #24753

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    On looks alone I would be willing to pay that regularly if she had at least a few more things on the menu. She's really fucking hot and the FS was as awesome as CFS can get. I have someone else I have my eye on there but then I'll need to stick with one or two regulars.
    What's off her menu? I know she doesn't do anything bare but didn't ask her about anal or anything else. And I agree that she's really nice on the eyes.

  9. #24752

    Grand Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Sucking balls is actually L2 I think.
    Nah, I meant the L1 sucked, not sucked balls LOL. Her L1 wasn't good. I won't see her again.

  10. #24751
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar Dream and also saw Amy, descent looks but that's it L1 sucked balls, went crazy like a jackhammer, did not enjoy and nothing else offered. Only Tipped 50. Seems like she got you good. I would pass on this 1 guys.
    Sucking balls is actually L2 I think.

  11. #24750

    Coming back for fun

    I used to roam around those parts back in the day (2010). More of a suburbs guy than a downtown guy. I'm coming back in a few weeks. I don't want Asian places. Looking for any women with big nipples. Or even better, lactating.

  12. #24749
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    My first post and my first experience at an AMP.

    Had a dream about Amy at Grand Spa. She looked great. $. 6 door fee and $1. 2 for just L1. 20 minute of OK spa with little teasing, and then flip and jackhammer. No FS on the table. Would not repeat.

    Any recommendations for reasonably priced L2 or FS?
    Damn. Did she at least get naked? Was the 60 for a half hour or full hour?

  13. #24748

    Grand Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish2049  [View Original Post]
    My first post and my first experience at an AMP.

    Had a dream about Amy at Grand Spa. She looked great. $. 6 door fee and $1. 2 for just L1. 20 minute of OK spa with little teasing, and then flip and jackhammer. No FS on the table. Would not repeat.

    Any recommendations for reasonably priced L2 or FS?
    Had a similar Dream and also saw Amy, descent looks but that's it L1 sucked balls, went crazy like a jackhammer, did not enjoy and nothing else offered. Only Tipped 50. Seems like she got you good. I would pass on this 1 guys.

  14. #24747

    Natural Elements on Irving Park

    Anybody here a regular at Natural Elements on Irving Park? PM I got a couple of questions.

  15. #24746

    Amy at Grand Spa

    My first post and my first experience at an AMP.

    Had a dream about Amy at Grand Spa. She looked great. $. 6 door fee and $1. 2 for just L1. 20 minute of OK spa with little teasing, and then flip and jackhammer. No FS on the table. Would not repeat.

    Any recommendations for reasonably priced L2 or FS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape