Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24765

    Sunflower on Milwaukee

    Visited Sunflower on Milwaukee Ave. Vicky was the MT. 50's not super attractive but not unattractive either. Ok body. Sort of older milf.

    .4 for a hhr. Nice massage, lots of teasing and playing, perhaps a little too much oil which made me let loose a lot sooner than expected. She kept going trying to get a second round in, but it was not happening on this day. It was a full half hour and I left her a nice tip.

    I would go back just to see if there are othed MT's there.

  2. #24764
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what the deal with Ping Spa on Ashland is? They seem to be advertising on RR quite a bit. Anyone know what the quality of the MT's is? What kind of extras are to be had?
    Pretty good massage. I have had everything from L1 to L3 but that was after multiple visits. I have only seen the mamasan. Close tp 50 and looks decent for her age. She really gets into it once she gets to know you.

  3. #24763

    Was hoping Amy was gone

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Did she at least get naked? Was the 60 for a half hour or full hour?
    The most she'll do is topless, but it's not worth it. Grand used to be a good spot, but seems there's been a poor rotation of talent and options.

  4. #24762
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    Ping Spa

    Anyone know what the deal with Ping Spa on Ashland is? They seem to be advertising on RR quite a bit. Anyone know what the quality of the MT's is? What kind of extras are to be had?

  5. #24761

    Thai Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually a contributor and not a requester. Does anyone know of a good Thai massage place where there's an actual decent Thai massage with extras offered? I appreciate any response and welcome DM's.
    There are a few new faces at Princess Spa on Belmont, which is long in coming in my opinion. Anyway, I had a very legit massage and a bit of relaxing extras. I'm going back after the Air Show today because the massage was that good! I do love the shower they have. That stone floor rocks my feet! Get it?

  6. #24760

    Thai massage? Stretch

    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually a contributor and not a requester. Does anyone know of a good Thai massage place where there's an actual decent Thai massage with extras offered? I appreciate any response and welcome DM's.
    I've been to Lotus on 13 xx Wabash good stretch and massage very cooperative but no extras. They give you a pair of shorts to wear but I bring my own 70/ hr.

  7. #24759

    365 Hot Spa

    Hey guys, reporting out here.

    The above spa on Ashland. . 5 for 30. . 9 for CFS. Ying. Not my fav time. Won't be repeating.

  8. #24758

    The scene

    Last time I was In the area years ago there were Latina places, European places, and Asians places. What's the scene like still? Closer to Shaumburg and Hoffman. The Latina and Euro places any good?

  9. #24757
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually a contributor and not a requester. Does anyone know of a good Thai massage place where there's an actual decent Thai massage with extras offered? I appreciate any response and welcome DM's.
    I'm down for this too, PM me or post it here. Thanks.

  10. #24756

    Thai Request

    I'm usually a contributor and not a requester. Does anyone know of a good Thai massage place where there's an actual decent Thai massage with extras offered? I appreciate any response and welcome DM's.

  11. #24755

    April

    Anyone know what became of April, from Mercy on Michigsn Ave? She's been gone a while and I'd love to reconnect. Thanks for any help!

  12. #24754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Zara at CLM

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastico  [View Original Post]
    What's off her menu? I know she doesn't do anything bare but didn't ask her about anal or anything else. And I agree that she's really nice on the eyes.
    Her menu consists of some roaming and cuddling along with L1, a CBJ and unlimited positions for CFS. Don't know anything about Greek but would be surprised if she offered it. Nothing else on the menu that involved any exchange of body fluids. Maybe that'll change one day, maybe it won't.

  13. #24753

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    On looks alone I would be willing to pay that regularly if she had at least a few more things on the menu. She's really fucking hot and the FS was as awesome as CFS can get. I have someone else I have my eye on there but then I'll need to stick with one or two regulars.
    What's off her menu? I know she doesn't do anything bare but didn't ask her about anal or anything else. And I agree that she's really nice on the eyes.

  14. #24752

    Grand Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Sucking balls is actually L2 I think.
    Nah, I meant the L1 sucked, not sucked balls LOL. Her L1 wasn't good. I won't see her again.

  15. #24751
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar Dream and also saw Amy, descent looks but that's it L1 sucked balls, went crazy like a jackhammer, did not enjoy and nothing else offered. Only Tipped 50. Seems like she got you good. I would pass on this 1 guys.
    Sucking balls is actually L2 I think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape