Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,241 to 15,255 of 39985
-
08-18-21 09:31 #24745Senior Member

Posts: 3480Looking Younger Than Their Actual Age
Most Asians do look younger than their actual age; me included.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 09:24 #24744Senior Member

Posts: 1445On looks alone I would be willing to pay that regularly if she had at least a few more things on the menu. She's really fucking hot and the FS was as awesome as CFS can get. I have someone else I have my eye on there but then I'll need to stick with one or two regulars.
Originally Posted by JustMeyaKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:34 #24743Senior Member

Posts: 988Sounds like Coco / Jessica, but rumor has it that she's over forty.
Originally Posted by IWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:29 #24742Senior Member

Posts: 988I ran into Mia at East Rhythm a while back, but I've been told that she no longer works there.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 23:38 #24741Senior Member

Posts: 117Zara
WOW! 😯 deal me out on that one!!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 23:16 #24740Senior Member

Posts: 48You got a name?
Originally Posted by IWilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 21:36 #24739Senior Member

Posts: 307Relax Spa. Chinatown Area
Does Anyone Know Where The Relax Spa Near Chinatown Girls Are.
YuYu.
Mia.
Cindy or Jessica.
Any intel would be awesome.
-
08-17-21 20:31 #24738Senior Member

Posts: 218I actually liked Cindy but she's gone and the new girls don't even do the act just SS.
Originally Posted by ElGatoLoco10
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:23 #24737Senior Member

Posts: 1445Clarification
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
Sorry, wasn't clear. It was a total of $420, for the CBJ and CFS.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:09 #24736Regular Member

Posts: 3New Hope
Stopped by New Hope the other day, construction was actually a benefit as it removed most traffic. The provider there was a good deal younger than what I'm used to, I'm think 20's, maybe 30's? She was good on the eyes, cute, short dress, not much in the chest but that's what I prefer. Got the table shower and an hour, so. 75 house fee. Massage was good too with some nice technique thrown in and occasional teasing. Ended with an L1 and roaming with. 6 tip. A bit pricier than what I'm used to, but since the lady was cute and young I think it's fair. Will probably repeat to see if I can get more, but if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate.
-
08-17-21 17:32 #24735Senior Member

Posts: 36She's on vacation this week.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 15:02 #24734Senior Member

Posts: 1292GWheaton
Your questionn now has me confused or questioning. "It was $200 all in." Doesn't that mean after door fee and tip it was a total of $200?
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 14:27 #24733Senior Member

Posts: 177Total cost
Just so I'm clear. Door fee 220 and 200 tip for FS? So 400+ for a CBJ, no DATY and no kissing?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 00:38 #24732Regular Member

Posts: 6I've been there
And it was ok. It was just before closing time and I opted for the half. The masseuse was in her late 30's (Cindy), 5/10, and the actual massage was not good at all. No teasing while on my stomach. On the flip, she tried to oil my hand for self service but I moved my hand, placed it on hers and guided her where I wanted. She pretended she was surprised I did this but it was clearly an act. After a couple of minutes she let me do some OTC roaming, and I soon popped. I left happy and tipped 40. I went back once more and got the same act but left happy again. I stopped going there as that act gets old fast and it's an average at best HE.
Originally Posted by Visconti5683
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 23:33 #24731Senior Member

Posts: 157Don't go
I have and it was garbage. Do not go.
Originally Posted by Oops84
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





