Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,646 to 18,660 of 41299
-
08-18-21 13:28 #22654Senior Member

Posts: 58Is this TGTBT?
Scrolled back about 4 pages looking for any information. Nothing. But then again I'm getting old.
Any info on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/924013697779
-
08-18-21 12:04 #22653Senior Member

Posts: 58100% agree but hope springs eternal. Can't wait for next business trip to Vegas!
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:58 #22652Regular Member

Posts: 4Jaden aka Jade
She a thief and straight addict. Beware of this low life.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:50 #22651Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks for this report. You probably saved me a ton of money and the time-wasted. Been almost a year since I moved down here. Hobbying is not easy sport here in Jax though the living is. Btwn. SA, strip club closings and lack of quality providers. I'm ready for the priesthood.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:38 #22650Regular Member

Posts: 4Candy
Yea she just a junkie. I have a feeling she a fent addict like Jaden. To bad she probably look busted in a few yrs tho cause her candy addiction.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:30 #22649Senior Member

Posts: 470nvr mind
thought I saw a 904 number on an ad, but I was wrong. clickbait. post revised.
-
08-18-21 10:51 #22648Senior Member

Posts: 220She is real.
But way pass her prime. When I first saw her about 5 years ago, she was the epitome of the MILF. But DB / BF, substance use and time, has take its toll. Last I saw her was last year at an apartment of university and arlington. Nice ass, but that's about it. I haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:41 #22647Senior Member

Posts: 522Nikki
Just search her name. There's several reviews. Slim waist with a nice ass. My opinion she's good to go.
Originally Posted by Tooka23
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 23:16 #22646Regular Member

Posts: 15
-
08-17-21 22:16 #22645Senior Member

Posts: 708I had a few visits with her about 2 years ago. Nice looking young supple piece of ass. I always questioned her age personally. Always staying in trap houses when not staying with relatives (if I recall correctly) near McDuffi. I think they are on again off again due to her lifestyle. She will do everything in the car. Which I hate. Got a room once or twice and spent a really nice time one it. She is more of a street walker, but I always make her take a Shower and we had a near GFE experience. Have not seen her since then though we throw texts back and forth. Mostly due to her usually doing car play. Get her in a room. Relaxed and have her wash the puss, you will have a decent time.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:47 #22644Senior Member

Posts: 316I have never seen one good review of her.
Originally Posted by TheRiddle
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:27 #22643Senior Member

Posts: 299She does DT
She takes it slow and will go down to the boys.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 19:47 #22642Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for nice real escort and open to anything
Anyone know of any Escorts the do rimming and suck toes message me and let me know looking for 1 but can't find who does those fetishes in Jax.
-
08-17-21 15:34 #22641Senior Member

Posts: 452Thanks for the info!
So is the goat a true DT queen? Does she take it all the way down balls deep? Not many of those left around anymore.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 13:25 #22640Senior Member

Posts: 220More bad news jax
BELLA: an absolute garbage. Pix are dated (she looks nothing like the pix she took 10 years ago); Unbelievable GPS (thinks she is worth $2 bills for half hour), time waster (she actually ghosted me when I arrived, only to text me 3 days later asking for help. Told her she ghosted me and she cried a river of "helping her sister" slow responses (at best an hour at worst a week later, at 2 am). I would say stay away, although she posts EVERYWHERE. So gents beware.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1829511
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-real/40320517
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/59477742
KIM/ whatever else she goes by now: Previously reviewed (mostly positive) and now located on SS. Based on reviews reached to her. Slow to respond originally but got better as terms were being negotiated. Gave an address of JTB, send a verify pic. All seemed good. Arrived at location and it started: need 5 min, in a shower, need to pay for the room. An hour and a half later, she says she is ready, but now wants 250 for the hour or 200 for hh. GPS kicks in and she says headache relief is 100. WHO the hell pays her those rates?! Not to mention that when I finally got the room number, I realized I was right to bail on her ass. There were people (multiple males) running in and out of the 2 rooms on either side of hers. Can you smell a set up?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/870560065476
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...pecca/38615704
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...nville-8642903
LAYLA/SIERRA: went to see them of JTB after KIM was a no go, as they were near by at a better hotel off JTB. Hard push for 2 girls, but wasn't really interested in it. When I arrived, was told to wait on the parking lot (red flag), was a bout to leave and texted that I needed room number or I was leaving. Got an almost immediate response with a room #. got up and Sierra opened the door. Damn, that girl got scores on her scores....face, arms, legs (she was wearing bike/workout shorts)....Layla was "getting ready" in the bathroom and as I walked by into the bedroom of their suite, I noticed 2 cats and syringes.....Layla was in the bathroom using candy....I walked out
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/good-morninglayla-sierra-avai/008451500630
SWEETNESS: as I was leaving the area, saw her walking from applebees in a very short skirt and tight t-top....hair a mess, carring 2 bags, and stumbling like a drunk sailor on land, got some sagging/loose skin like she lost some weight quickly. She made eye contact and waived but I am not at that age where "car fun" is actually fun and I am driving a corporate car. Not looking to get pulled over with a hooker in it.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweetness-904-441-0778/422572756964









Reply With Quote






