Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22666

    This one screams set up

    https://callescort.org/904-602-9667

    Yet intriguing.

    She looks like she'll get you mugged.

    But the way them lips wrap around seem legit.

    LOL. Any info?

  2. #22665

    Honey is back

    Tex This one, Quoted me 180 hh. Told her I do 120 hh. She said her price is 180. Crazy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210819-220800_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  3. #22664

    Yes, Harley is an amazing time!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Have to just put up a quick review on Harley. Second time visiting her and it only gets better. Girl is a definite pleaser. Just fun to be with to start. Clean body and clean place. Freak in the sack though. Likes it a little rough and can give a rather good BBBJ. Not the best I have ever had but she gives it her all and you have to like that. Nice little eraser nipples that she loves to have squeezed. It's all on the table with this one. When she takes it in the ass she is so proud that she did it. Not going to take some of you monsters but she does want to try Greek as much as she can. Gentle at first and then pound away once you get going. Will def repeat and soon.

    Harley has earned the SJ1969 seal of approval.

    Not that is really a thing. Nobody has even heard of it before. Not even sure why I wrote that.
    Couldn't agree more! Harley is a sweetheart that truly enjoys her work. Every time I'm in town she gets a call, or two, or three. With all the fakes and scams out there, it's great to find someone like Harley. She's exactly what you see in her ad, and she's definitely very Fun & Freaky when you get her naked.

  4. #22663

    Harley Time

    Have to just put up a quick review on Harley. Second time visiting her and it only gets better. Girl is a definite pleaser. Just fun to be with to start. Clean body and clean place. Freak in the sack though. Likes it a little rough and can give a rather good BBBJ. Not the best I have ever had but she gives it her all and you have to like that. Nice little eraser nipples that she loves to have squeezed. It's all on the table with this one. When she takes it in the ass she is so proud that she did it. Not going to take some of you monsters but she does want to try Greek as much as she can. Gentle at first and then pound away once you get going. Will def repeat and soon.

    Harley has earned the SJ1969 seal of approval.

    Not that is really a thing. Nobody has even heard of it before. Not even sure why I wrote that.

  5. #22662

    Rachel

    Fellows,

    I know she's not a beauty queen. But its something about her that make me want to put my rod in here. LOL. Do anyone have any intel on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106

  6. #22661

    The lesbian couple

    When I saw them they were decent. One of them was amazing on the mic. The more female one was not into singing. No bareback. Nothing crazy but it was hot to watch them and it was a fantasy of mine. Was definitely fun.

    They still live in St. Augustine as I just saw them recently. A pretty decent house on the beach. This is as of 2 days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    She lives in a run down place in St Aug, sometimes has a girlfriend that can join in. Its always dead fish and rushes you, I've heard that sometimes someone will come home and you have to go mid session. Also its 200 minimum add maybe 100 to travel to Jax and I don't think she can host now.

  7. #22660

    She's sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/024192207239

    Don't think I seen her post before, yet for jax and on stg I'm a little skeptical LOL.
    I actually hadn't seen her post in over a month it seems, but it's been a covid year since I've seen her. Private place, daytime hours only when you can catch her. Nice figure, teeth are not great which is why she's doesn't smile, but a great time if you treat her nicely. Just a nice gal down on her luck trying to pay her bills. Only reason I stopped I saw I developed a SA regular. No complaints with her though. Pics completely accurate.

  8. #22659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Cut to the Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/024192207239

    Don't think I seen her post before, yet for jax and on stg I'm a little skeptical LOL.
    She's posted regularly several months ago. Active on Erotic Monkey. Generally positive reviews.

  9. #22658

    Rimmimg

    Anyone know escorts tht do rimjobs or prostate massage other then madam d shoot me message or link need my fetishes met by 1.

  10. #22657

    Valentina the latina

    So I decided to see her, I've seen her previously but this time she was more humble not as arrogant as last time. Got the GFE for hhr 100 coins. Did some kissing and she let me have some fun. Also to let you know no bbj. We took it to the next level switched positions she got on all fours and took a couple shots. Even spanked her but not to hard but couldn't resist with all that with what she's carrying. Then we talked for a bit after the session. Overall a solid 8 out of 10 experience.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/377983306528

  11. #22656

    Any thought on her

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/024192207239

    Don't think I seen her post before, yet for jax and on stg I'm a little skeptical LOL.

  12. #22655

    Yep, TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    Scrolled back about 4 pages looking for any information. Nothing. But then again I'm getting old.

    Any info on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/924013697779
    Oh how I wish she was real LOL. I think someone on here already posted a list of how to spot a fake ad.

    They're usually fake when they're too explicit and / or offer a wide open menu on their ad, also look at location and phone number. If their location is too vague then it probably means it's a fake ad, and also if the phone number does not have a 904 area code it could mean it's a scam (not always, but most of the time).

    Stay safe gents!

  13. #22654

    Is this TGTBT?

    Scrolled back about 4 pages looking for any information. Nothing. But then again I'm getting old.

    Any info on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/924013697779

  14. #22653
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Was in town later part of the week and tried to dream with several ladies. Cannot say there is "talent" in city.

    LeAnn: saw her a year or so ago, and after trying a few others decided to reach out. Pix are WAY old (7-10) years and very filtered. She looks nothing like them. Huge gut, and very visible signs of use. Place was a mess and a DB hanging near by. Stay away, safety red flags everywhere.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/997642851168

    Rose: reached out to her and responses were slow. She is either a scam or set up. Asked for a payment upfront, and when declined she started negotiating for paypall or gift card after the visit. Something did not seem right. She gives her location at a mid range hotel on Salisbury. I was near by and decided to check it out. There were several cars that were either an old police cars (set up) or current unmarked cars. Either way, I didn't get close enough to make a distinction and just drove by.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2484354
    100% agree but hope springs eternal. Can't wait for next business trip to Vegas!

  15. #22652

    Jaden aka Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times over the past 3 years.

    She pops up as need arises then goes dark.

    She's ok and has as much menu as your heart desires.

    Just recommend that you provide a place (or car date) b / c you will NOT like the rooms she borrows from friends.
    She a thief and straight addict. Beware of this low life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape