Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,661 to 18,675 of 41299
-
08-17-21 10:43 #22639Senior Member

Posts: 324Haven't seen a good review in a looong while
Unless you're counting the random, first timer glowing review below. Wanted to see her myself and waited to see as the dust settled and she had just hit the Jax market. She went by a different name (which is a red flag), maybe Lolo or something like that. One of the other seniors can chime in and fill in the blanks here. At first there were some great reviews. Then the GPS seemed to kick in, rates went up, and the worst happened. Dead fish syndrome and rushing became a part of many reports. Find out her old name and verify all of this. -F904.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 05:56 #22638Regular Member

Posts: 4Great
I saw her a few months back in Manderin area. Very cute Good all around try her.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 23:06 #22637Senior Member

Posts: 158That's unfortunate
Kandy was great about 2 years ago when she went by Kat. She would post on whisper and was available in fruit cove. She wasn't very good at head but that ass looked great when she threw it back. She was a tad bit slimmer then but still had a great ass.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 21:21 #22636Senior Member

Posts: 1260Blast That B!+ch!
Originally Posted by TheRiddle
[View Original Post]
Yeah!, put that footage on YouTube. Comment some verbiage about who she is and that she steals. I'd definitely send her the link to that video letting that theiving hoe know that we all know.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 18:06 #22635Senior Member

Posts: 86The guy that does the OF videos said she was a thief.
Originally Posted by TheRiddle
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 17:35 #22634Senior Member

Posts: 867Blonde
That sucks, I only do outcall now but NEVER have them drive themselves to me. You should post your camera footage.
Originally Posted by TheRiddle
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 17:18 #22633Senior Member

Posts: 55Blonde Baddie / Sophia. THIEF!
TL; DR. Don't do it she will cash and dash.
So setup a outcall for this chick to come over. Starts of great! Great coms while on the way and looks like the pics. She comes in and we start chatting, saying how she was glad I wasn't a crazy creep and she's had some run ins. Blah blah blah. So she wants to confirm donation, I show it to her and put it in a common place. She said she was a stripper and proceeds to give a pretty good lap dance. About to get to the main event and she said she really needed a cigarette so I'm like cool lets go on the back porch. Chill for a couple of minutes to smoke. She went to toss the cigarette in a candle holder and I take it and tell her I'll toss it out the screen door. Now this is when I knew I messed up. She walks in and promptly closes the door as I was opening the screen door. I heard the click and thought fuck, she got me and locked me out! By the time I get around my house she is bolting out the front door into a car and peeled out. Fortunately she only took the donation, I for sure though she would take my phone and other stuff.
Lesson learned, 20 years doing this and it is only the second time I've been robbed so I just laughed it off. I watched my camera footage and this chick is a fast runner! 😂.
She had a good review from prior but clearly she's gone downhill. She was cool and could have been on rotation. These chicks are so short sighted but we all know that.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/152628354977
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-days/40519665
-
08-16-21 17:10 #22632Senior Member

Posts: 124Quick question
I have been in the hobby in Jax for 5 yrs. I'm either lucky or just had not hit the wrong one. I never have gotten anything lucky go BBBJ every time possible.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 15:43 #22631Senior Member

Posts: 299The Throat Goat VS Kandy Kisses
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/003005009949
Comms and town center location were great. The tall, curvy (slim thick) throat goat answered the door, sat me down, and started the BBBJ like a good fish (ahem, I mean goat). Good variations with the mouth skills but it went downhill after that. Little to no hand technique (typical goat behavior) and won't do FS. After the warm up, she got Kandy Kisses from the other room to finish me off. Kandy does BBFS and BBBJ too. I opted to finish by probing the fishing pole in her face.
Good:
-Great location, good comms, attractive ladies, both slim thick, excellent bbbjs (no hands).
Bad:
-Pictures are filtered, bbbJ (need more hands), both had skin sores all over (Mr. Sa and family were visiting), Kandy can't deep throat like the goat can and had smells down under that'll make any man soft instantly (Had to opt for the BBBJ).
All went to research and won't be collecting anymore data from these two.
-
08-16-21 14:16 #22630Senior Member

Posts: 909That's if your lucky
I was dumb enough to not check forums before scheduling a dream. At murder hoetel off Phillip's. Apparently she and her buddy robbed some1 at gunpoint. I believe I saw her colleague in the stairwell looked cracked out. Was horrible super deflated. Attitude. Horrible BJ.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
Do not and I repeat do not seek out any provider nMed sweetness. The other one is a needle junkie who looks nothing like the pics, her whole body is sagging. Looks like a bag of clumped up expired milk. Plus she has a handler obviously. Yet he was chill dude.
-
08-16-21 13:58 #22629Senior Member

Posts: 1260Rose Thinks She Knows
Sitting in my Florida room on this lazy rainy afternoon. Had an interesting conversation with Rose who thinks I'll just go and be her fool.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 10:59 #22628Senior Member

Posts: 220Sad state
Was in town later part of the week and tried to dream with several ladies. Cannot say there is "talent" in city.
LeAnn: saw her a year or so ago, and after trying a few others decided to reach out. Pix are WAY old (7-10) years and very filtered. She looks nothing like them. Huge gut, and very visible signs of use. Place was a mess and a DB hanging near by. Stay away, safety red flags everywhere.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/997642851168
Rose: reached out to her and responses were slow. She is either a scam or set up. Asked for a payment upfront, and when declined she started negotiating for paypall or gift card after the visit. Something did not seem right. She gives her location at a mid range hotel on Salisbury. I was near by and decided to check it out. There were several cars that were either an old police cars (set up) or current unmarked cars. Either way, I didn't get close enough to make a distinction and just drove by.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2484354
-
08-16-21 10:31 #22627Senior Member

Posts: 1062Same reason people order $100 steaks.
Rich people go to expensive restaurants to avoid poor people being around them. Same goes for escorts, they want to make sure they bang chicks poor people can't afford.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 10:30 #22626Senior Member

Posts: 414Lily
Tried to see this one yesterday. She responded at first, asked my age and name. After telling her she wouldn't responded to any other texts. Anybody else have any luck with her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/861712649975
-
08-16-21 09:25 #22625Senior Member

Posts: 919She's real and decent
Car play only last time I checked. It took some effort to see her, but we did get together. I don't like car play, so I probably won't repeat, even though her location was convenient for me.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






