Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,646 to 18,660 of 41302
-
08-18-21 19:08 #22657Senior Member

Posts: 653Valentina the latina
So I decided to see her, I've seen her previously but this time she was more humble not as arrogant as last time. Got the GFE for hhr 100 coins. Did some kissing and she let me have some fun. Also to let you know no bbj. We took it to the next level switched positions she got on all fours and took a couple shots. Even spanked her but not to hard but couldn't resist with all that with what she's carrying. Then we talked for a bit after the session. Overall a solid 8 out of 10 experience.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/377983306528
-
08-18-21 18:50 #22656Senior Member

Posts: 909Any thought on her
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/024192207239
Don't think I seen her post before, yet for jax and on stg I'm a little skeptical LOL.
-
08-18-21 17:21 #22655Senior Member

Posts: 118Yep, TGTBT
Oh how I wish she was real LOL. I think someone on here already posted a list of how to spot a fake ad.
Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike
[View Original Post]
They're usually fake when they're too explicit and / or offer a wide open menu on their ad, also look at location and phone number. If their location is too vague then it probably means it's a fake ad, and also if the phone number does not have a 904 area code it could mean it's a scam (not always, but most of the time).
Stay safe gents!
-
08-18-21 13:28 #22654Senior Member

Posts: 58Is this TGTBT?
Scrolled back about 4 pages looking for any information. Nothing. But then again I'm getting old.
Any info on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/924013697779
-
08-18-21 12:04 #22653Senior Member

Posts: 58100% agree but hope springs eternal. Can't wait for next business trip to Vegas!
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:58 #22652Regular Member

Posts: 4Jaden aka Jade
She a thief and straight addict. Beware of this low life.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:50 #22651Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks for this report. You probably saved me a ton of money and the time-wasted. Been almost a year since I moved down here. Hobbying is not easy sport here in Jax though the living is. Btwn. SA, strip club closings and lack of quality providers. I'm ready for the priesthood.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:38 #22650Regular Member

Posts: 4Candy
Yea she just a junkie. I have a feeling she a fent addict like Jaden. To bad she probably look busted in a few yrs tho cause her candy addiction.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 11:30 #22649Senior Member

Posts: 470nvr mind
thought I saw a 904 number on an ad, but I was wrong. clickbait. post revised.
-
08-18-21 10:51 #22648Senior Member

Posts: 220She is real.
But way pass her prime. When I first saw her about 5 years ago, she was the epitome of the MILF. But DB / BF, substance use and time, has take its toll. Last I saw her was last year at an apartment of university and arlington. Nice ass, but that's about it. I haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:41 #22647Senior Member

Posts: 522Nikki
Just search her name. There's several reviews. Slim waist with a nice ass. My opinion she's good to go.
Originally Posted by Tooka23
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 23:16 #22646Regular Member

Posts: 15
-
08-17-21 22:16 #22645Senior Member

Posts: 708I had a few visits with her about 2 years ago. Nice looking young supple piece of ass. I always questioned her age personally. Always staying in trap houses when not staying with relatives (if I recall correctly) near McDuffi. I think they are on again off again due to her lifestyle. She will do everything in the car. Which I hate. Got a room once or twice and spent a really nice time one it. She is more of a street walker, but I always make her take a Shower and we had a near GFE experience. Have not seen her since then though we throw texts back and forth. Mostly due to her usually doing car play. Get her in a room. Relaxed and have her wash the puss, you will have a decent time.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:47 #22644Senior Member

Posts: 316I have never seen one good review of her.
Originally Posted by TheRiddle
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:27 #22643Senior Member

Posts: 299She does DT
She takes it slow and will go down to the boys.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




