Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24710

    Wrs?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    What's the upsell cost?
    Which spot is WRS? Not sure about Maggie in SXL, I have heard reports that JuJu in SXL might be into it. I know Kelly isn't, I've asked.

  2. #24709

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    The one in oak park? 2 providers working here, one somewhat cute. L1 finish available. Standard AMP.
    Will check it out and give y'all some updates.

  3. #24708
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this. Anyone been here?
    The one in oak park? 2 providers working here, one somewhat cute. L1 finish available. Standard AMP.

  4. #24707
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    Read the post under this for the correct interpretation.
    Ok that's fair enough. That's a reasonable expectation. I've seen her a few times and she's always been pleasant. But she does ask for more tips consistently. But then again, I don't remember the last place I went to that didn't.

    Until the travel restrictions are lifted, things are not going to get better.

  5. #24706

    Comfort Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here in north ave? I notice the AMP never get discussed here.
    Bumping this. Anyone been here?

  6. #24705

    No you're not

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    So you wanted her to get naked and give an HJ for 60? Am I interpreting this right? Is that what you meant by get comfortable? I do love me some unnecessary code.

    If not, then I need a new decoder ring.

    But if so, then I'm kinda surprised by your reaction and not at all by hers. Let me ask you a question. If Jenny was white, black, or latina, with her age and her looks, do you think she would accept 60 dollars for a naked handjob? Is there currently any white, black, or latina providers who are 30 or younger, who are thin, not the thin that people in this forum consider thin, not thinner than you, but legitimately thin, who will provide nude L1 for 60 plus the door fee? For 120 total?

    The answer is no. Because nobody of those three races would even consider doing it. If I'm wrong, and you know of such a spot, where the girls are her age and have her looks, and are one of those other 3 races, or hell, even of her race, then please let me know because I'm obviously missing out. But if I'm right it's because you and some others here believe that an Asian girl should come at a discount to fair market value, simply for being Asian.

    Knowing your value and saying no to cheap tips is not playing games. You wouldn't work your job for a discounted wage. Don't expect these girls to.
    Read the post under this for the correct interpretation.

  7. #24704

    Thanks for the lecture

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    This is why some providers reach the point of asking for the tip money up front. To avoid being stiffed. She did give you a massage didn't she? Crappy massage or not. , she gave you a massage for 20 minutes or 40 minutes right? If nothing else, a tip for that was in order she earned a massage tip, even if you didn't want to accept her amount for nude h1. Don't tip for extras if you don't want to accept their terms for extras. But leaving without any tip is like not tipping your waitress b / c the restaurant did not have your favorite dessert.
    It was 5 min into the massage, and by get comfortable I meant topless. If you want me to write you a novel next time, I can do that, but I did leave out that she was having a bad attitude the entire time and I wasn't even in the mood anymore.

    She is lucky she got the. 45 as I wasted my 5 minutes with her. She absolutely will get no tip from me for that kind of experience.

  8. #24703

    I've seen her too and it was a bad experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Well played.
    I left a thorough review earlier, but essentially she brought her crying toddler boy to the session, who was banging on the door wildly. Then she would split for a long time. Probably 13 minutes of massage were had. She was fairly attractive but everything else about the experience was terrible, I will never go back.

  9. #24702
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    What's the upsell cost?
    I just pay the usual mid-range fee. Neither one of them has a whole lot of limits, but Emily is more of a cum dodger.

  10. #24701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    This is why

    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    Went to Star Hot Spa in Chinatown, saw Jenny. She was a little tall, slim, 30's, average assets.

    She wanted. 6 for L1 and I told her to get comfortable and that's fine. She wouldn't, so ended it early. I only paid house fee. 45 and left with no tip for her playing games.
    This is why some providers reach the point of asking for the tip money up front. To avoid being stiffed. She did give you a massage didn't she? Crappy massage or not. , she gave you a massage for 20 minutes or 40 minutes right? If nothing else, a tip for that was in order she earned a massage tip, even if you didn't want to accept her amount for nude h1. Don't tip for extras if you don't want to accept their terms for extras. But leaving without any tip is like not tipping your waitress b / c the restaurant did not have your favorite dessert.

  11. #24700

    Little help

    I was looking for an AMP not to far from NWI that offers FS, rimjobs, BBFS, BBBJ, whatever I go to spas all the way in Jackson MI and they are great just 2 hrs away LOL just looking for some fun a little closer thanks guys.

  12. #24699
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    Went to Star Hot Spa in Chinatown, saw Jenny. She was a little tall, slim, 30's, average assets.

    She wanted. 6 for L1 and I told her to get comfortable and that's fine. She wouldn't, so ended it early. I only paid house fee. 45 and left with no tip for her playing games.
    So you wanted her to get naked and give an HJ for 60? Am I interpreting this right? Is that what you meant by get comfortable? I do love me some unnecessary code.

    If not, then I need a new decoder ring.

    But if so, then I'm kinda surprised by your reaction and not at all by hers. Let me ask you a question. If Jenny was white, black, or latina, with her age and her looks, do you think she would accept 60 dollars for a naked handjob? Is there currently any white, black, or latina providers who are 30 or younger, who are thin, not the thin that people in this forum consider thin, not thinner than you, but legitimately thin, who will provide nude L1 for 60 plus the door fee? For 120 total?

    The answer is no. Because nobody of those three races would even consider doing it. If I'm wrong, and you know of such a spot, where the girls are her age and have her looks, and are one of those other 3 races, or hell, even of her race, then please let me know because I'm obviously missing out. But if I'm right it's because you and some others here believe that an Asian girl should come at a discount to fair market value, simply for being Asian.

    Knowing your value and saying no to cheap tips is not playing games. You wouldn't work your job for a discounted wage. Don't expect these girls to.

  13. #24698
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie55  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for months on rub ratings. Pics look TGTBT. She's cagey via texts concerning her services. Prices imply HE, but I fear she could be legit massage only. Would love feedback from anyone who has tried her. Location is great for me. Thanks in advance!

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/162798
    I've never been to her personally, but I know I've seen reports in the past that she's legit only despite what her pics seem to imply. Theres plenty others in the south loop area that'll get you what you want.

  14. #24697

    Rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Maggie at SXL or Emily at WRS will do it along with FS.
    What's the upsell cost?

  15. #24696
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I recently gotten a rimjob from from Judy and now I am hook on it. So who else does a rimjob? Because this is the first time I heard a mt does it. Usually I read about it on the escort section. But I rather have an massage and then a rimjob.
    Maggie at SXL or Emily at WRS will do it along with FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape