Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,271 to 15,285 of 39983
-
08-13-21 11:14 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 1435Search or read the forum there are numerous posts on areolas and nipples.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 11:06 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 218West River Spa.
Originally Posted by Radik7
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 21:19 #24711Senior Member

Posts: 626So to all the people that are pming me about Judy with the rimjob. Just use the search function and you will find her. Or read the forums.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Second thing back to the areola and the nipples. So who have the biggest ones to suck on?
-
08-12-21 15:41 #24710Regular Member

Posts: 22Wrs?
Which spot is WRS? Not sure about Maggie in SXL, I have heard reports that JuJu in SXL might be into it. I know Kelly isn't, I've asked.
Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 14:46 #24709Senior Member

Posts: 261Thank you!
Will check it out and give y'all some updates.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 13:53 #24708Senior Member

Posts: 208The one in oak park? 2 providers working here, one somewhat cute. L1 finish available. Standard AMP.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 01:48 #24707Senior Member

Posts: 936Ok that's fair enough. That's a reasonable expectation. I've seen her a few times and she's always been pleasant. But she does ask for more tips consistently. But then again, I don't remember the last place I went to that didn't.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
Until the travel restrictions are lifted, things are not going to get better.
-
08-11-21 23:24 #24706Senior Member

Posts: 261Comfort Spa
Bumping this. Anyone been here?
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 22:57 #24705Senior Member

Posts: 144No you're not
Read the post under this for the correct interpretation.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 22:56 #24704Senior Member

Posts: 144Thanks for the lecture
It was 5 min into the massage, and by get comfortable I meant topless. If you want me to write you a novel next time, I can do that, but I did leave out that she was having a bad attitude the entire time and I wasn't even in the mood anymore.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
She is lucky she got the. 45 as I wasted my 5 minutes with her. She absolutely will get no tip from me for that kind of experience.
-
08-11-21 20:24 #24703Senior Member

Posts: 390I've seen her too and it was a bad experience
I left a thorough review earlier, but essentially she brought her crying toddler boy to the session, who was banging on the door wildly. Then she would split for a long time. Probably 13 minutes of massage were had. She was fairly attractive but everything else about the experience was terrible, I will never go back.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 19:21 #24702Senior Member

Posts: 987I just pay the usual mid-range fee. Neither one of them has a whole lot of limits, but Emily is more of a cum dodger.
Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 18:53 #24701Senior Member

Posts: 1292This is why
This is why some providers reach the point of asking for the tip money up front. To avoid being stiffed. She did give you a massage didn't she? Crappy massage or not. , she gave you a massage for 20 minutes or 40 minutes right? If nothing else, a tip for that was in order she earned a massage tip, even if you didn't want to accept her amount for nude h1. Don't tip for extras if you don't want to accept their terms for extras. But leaving without any tip is like not tipping your waitress b / c the restaurant did not have your favorite dessert.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 17:57 #24700Senior Member

Posts: 76Little help
I was looking for an AMP not to far from NWI that offers FS, rimjobs, BBFS, BBBJ, whatever I go to spas all the way in Jackson MI and they are great just 2 hrs away LOL just looking for some fun a little closer thanks guys.
-
08-11-21 17:21 #24699Senior Member

Posts: 936So you wanted her to get naked and give an HJ for 60? Am I interpreting this right? Is that what you meant by get comfortable? I do love me some unnecessary code.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
If not, then I need a new decoder ring.
But if so, then I'm kinda surprised by your reaction and not at all by hers. Let me ask you a question. If Jenny was white, black, or latina, with her age and her looks, do you think she would accept 60 dollars for a naked handjob? Is there currently any white, black, or latina providers who are 30 or younger, who are thin, not the thin that people in this forum consider thin, not thinner than you, but legitimately thin, who will provide nude L1 for 60 plus the door fee? For 120 total?
The answer is no. Because nobody of those three races would even consider doing it. If I'm wrong, and you know of such a spot, where the girls are her age and have her looks, and are one of those other 3 races, or hell, even of her race, then please let me know because I'm obviously missing out. But if I'm right it's because you and some others here believe that an Asian girl should come at a discount to fair market value, simply for being Asian.
Knowing your value and saying no to cheap tips is not playing games. You wouldn't work your job for a discounted wage. Don't expect these girls to.










Reply With Quote





