Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 298 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2400
    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Scarlett. Photos pretty accurate. I bit more reserved than others but extremely hot.

    With an amazing body. Perfect C cups. Had a great time and would recommend.
    Scarlett looks hot. Who would you recommend for service though? It's been a while since I used one of the Brazilian orgs. They used to advertise on PD, E. G. Bellas of Brazil which had some nice ladies, but they have all vanished.

  2. #2399
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaul  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katia / Anna from Brazilian Desires?

    https://www.braziliandesires.com/model-anna-42325
    I saw Scarlett. Photos pretty accurate. I bit more reserved than others but extremely hot.

    With an amazing body. Perfect C cups. Had a great time and would recommend.

  3. #2398
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaul  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Katia / Anna from Brazilian Desires?

    https://www.braziliandesires.com/model-anna-42325
    No, but I've never had a bad time with any of these girls. Go for it.

  4. #2397

    Katia / Anna -Brazilian Desires

    Has anyone seen Katia / Anna from Brazilian Desires?

    https://www.braziliandesires.com/model-anna-42325

  5. #2396

    I've had decent experiences with PC before the last outing.

    I had repeats with LacRose and Mezmerizing. LacRose; I knew it was her when I entered the room despite the low light. Once in the BR Her face was the one in the pics with an extremely generous amount of photoshop with regard to her body. Mezmerizing had a generous amount of P.S. Applied to her breasts, but her body type and face matched up. The worst pic I mismatch experienced was Maxim of SA. But again it was the girl in the pics so I chalked it up as "Meh" and carried on.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Curious, who were your past experiences with Alpacas? From my experiences, there are very few girls who actually look like the pics. I think I've only met two who actually looked like the pics. Kama Sutra and St Laurent (aka Snow at fragrant flower).

  6. #2395

    Pnc

    Has anyone been able to book with PNC? I'm not getting any response from them.

    https://pnc.escortbook.com/models

  7. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Clover in that link he quoted.
    Last time I saw them, Clover was PSE and Pink was GFE. Clover was pretty quiet and sometimes didn't say anything back to me LOL. She put in a lot of effort though. Curious to see how she is now.

  8. #2393
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoNap  [View Original Post]
    Who is Stephanie?
    Clover in that link he quoted.

  9. #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by Treizes23  [View Original Post]
    She cool. Pretty GFE before as well.
    Who is Stephanie?

  10. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie is back <3.
    She cool. Pretty GFE before as well.

  11. #2390

    I got that

    I've seen a few from this org and I expect a significant dose of reality when the door opens (any org for that matter). Catfishing (an RA is substituted without consent) is a whole other matter. The girl herself told me a different name from the one I requested when I asked toward the end of rhe session (NG76 vice Kalani). At any rate I'll stick to who I know at this org.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullomoania  [View Original Post]
    Facts. Even the ones who look attractive in person don't match their pics (especially PC). Before finding review sites I basically just blindly used PC because they were the easiest to screen with. Over the last few years I've seen close to 30 different girls and I can confidently say none of them match their pictures. Despite that I've had some really great experiences at PC but know you're absolutely not getting the girl in the pic.

  12. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnday  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever believe pics, especially from PC, its almost always taken from somewhere, its just a fantasy of who you think / hope your going to see. Either wait for some info from those who seen them or roll the dice and toftt.
    Facts. Even the ones who look attractive in person don't match their pics (especially PC). Before finding review sites I basically just blindly used PC because they were the easiest to screen with. Over the last few years I've seen close to 30 different girls and I can confidently say none of them match their pictures. Despite that I've had some really great experiences at PC but know you're absolutely not getting the girl in the pic.

  13. #2388

    Loro Poro?

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    ...Loro poro taller and older is 40's plus but in good shape. She was distant but gave a good performance...
    You probably meant Loro Piana, right? She has been around for 10+ years (under a different name), and she used to be a good provider, but I think she lost interest and her service dropped dramatically over the past couple of years.

  14. #2387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    https://pnc.escortbook.com/models

    Looks like a "new" org with familiar faces the hours are limited.
    Stephanie is back <3.

  15. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    https://pnc.escortbook.com/models

    Looks like a "new" org with familiar faces the hours are limited.
    Pink transitioning to GFE-only? Interesting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape