Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4470
-
08-15-21 14:18 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 106Scarlett looks hot. Who would you recommend for service though? It's been a while since I used one of the Brazilian orgs. They used to advertise on PD, E. G. Bellas of Brazil which had some nice ladies, but they have all vanished.
Originally Posted by MolluskMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 13:48 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 65I saw Scarlett. Photos pretty accurate. I bit more reserved than others but extremely hot.
Originally Posted by SirPaul
[View Original Post]
With an amazing body. Perfect C cups. Had a great time and would recommend.
-
08-15-21 09:27 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 438No, but I've never had a bad time with any of these girls. Go for it.
Originally Posted by SirPaul
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 08:35 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 87Katia / Anna -Brazilian Desires
Has anyone seen Katia / Anna from Brazilian Desires?
https://www.braziliandesires.com/model-anna-42325
-
08-13-21 16:29 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 923I've had decent experiences with PC before the last outing.
I had repeats with LacRose and Mezmerizing. LacRose; I knew it was her when I entered the room despite the low light. Once in the BR Her face was the one in the pics with an extremely generous amount of photoshop with regard to her body. Mezmerizing had a generous amount of P.S. Applied to her breasts, but her body type and face matched up. The worst pic I mismatch experienced was Maxim of SA. But again it was the girl in the pics so I chalked it up as "Meh" and carried on.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 15:39 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 30Pnc
Has anyone been able to book with PNC? I'm not getting any response from them.
https://pnc.escortbook.com/models
-
08-12-21 11:15 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 30Last time I saw them, Clover was PSE and Pink was GFE. Clover was pretty quiet and sometimes didn't say anything back to me LOL. She put in a lot of effort though. Curious to see how she is now.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 21:18 #2393Banned Member

Posts: 770Clover in that link he quoted.
Originally Posted by ChocoNap
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 00:06 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 30Who is Stephanie?
Originally Posted by Treizes23
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 21:03 #2391Regular Member

Posts: 24She cool. Pretty GFE before as well.
Originally Posted by Loafy
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 20:10 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 923I got that
I've seen a few from this org and I expect a significant dose of reality when the door opens (any org for that matter). Catfishing (an RA is substituted without consent) is a whole other matter. The girl herself told me a different name from the one I requested when I asked toward the end of rhe session (NG76 vice Kalani). At any rate I'll stick to who I know at this org.
Originally Posted by Skullomoania
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 13:52 #2389Regular Member

Posts: 6Facts. Even the ones who look attractive in person don't match their pics (especially PC). Before finding review sites I basically just blindly used PC because they were the easiest to screen with. Over the last few years I've seen close to 30 different girls and I can confidently say none of them match their pictures. Despite that I've had some really great experiences at PC but know you're absolutely not getting the girl in the pic.
Originally Posted by HappyEnday
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 23:55 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 90Loro Poro?
You probably meant Loro Piana, right? She has been around for 10+ years (under a different name), and she used to be a good provider, but I think she lost interest and her service dropped dramatically over the past couple of years.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 23:18 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 117Stephanie is back <3.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 20:33 #2386Banned Member

Posts: 770Pink transitioning to GFE-only? Interesting.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




