Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 298 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2385

    Pink and Clover

    https://pnc.escortbook.com/models

    Looks like a "new" org with familiar faces the hours are limited.

  2. #2384
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Past experiences with this org were pretty good. The RAs were pretty similar to the pics. This is the first time other that Star who used to provide for SA, that the RAs appearance was so different from the pics. Fuck it. Live and learn. I won't say don't see Kalani as she was a pleasant RA and not hard to look at, however, temper your expectations / desires against the pics.
    Curious, who were your past experiences with Alpacas? From my experiences, there are very few girls who actually look like the pics. I think I've only met two who actually looked like the pics. Kama Sutra and St Laurent (aka Snow at fragrant flower).

  3. #2383

    I agree for the most part.

    At some point someone has to take one for the team in order for the community to benefit. I don't mind that at all. Had I pocked NG76 (who is mysteriously only now being advertised) and she was a bust, no biggie. If I ordered from the value meal menu and it sucked oh well, can't win' them all. But if I order a big mac and I'm given a cheeseburger, I as any other person, would be understandably pissed. The differences between Kalani and NG76 pics are night and day. I've had great visits with Mesmerizing (not everyone's cup of tea but TEHO) which kept me coming back. I'll follow some advice though and pass on PC until Mesmerizing, Yuka returns or some actual eyecandy is offered.

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    With PC I wouldn't roll the dice or TOFTT with no info of the girl as there appears to be a misses. I've had a few Misses, but there is some talent there but probably not the level of top tier girls.

    Snowflake was good you like taller, don't mind short hair and is a little thick. I didn't get MSOG on her.

    Lime was attractive but her routine was annoyingly long and not great.

    Loro poro taller and older is 40's plus but in good shape. She was distant but gave a good performance.

    Mesmerizing was alright face is similar to her photos and tits are nice service is Alright. Has a little or stomach not too bad though.

    It's hard to trust "new" talent these days.

  4. #2382

    Pc

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Past experiences with this org were pretty good. The RAs were pretty similar to the pics. This is the first time other that Star who used to provide for SA, that the RAs appearance was so different from the pics. Fuck it. Live and learn. I won't say don't see Kalani as she was a pleasant RA and not hard to look at, however, temper your expectations / desires against the pics.
    With PC I wouldn't roll the dice or TOFTT with no info of the girl as there appears to be a misses. I've had a few Misses, but there is some talent there but probably not the level of top tier girls.

    Snowflake was good you like taller, don't mind short hair and is a little thick. I didn't get MSOG on her.

    Lime was attractive but her routine was annoyingly long and not great.

    Loro poro taller and older is 40's plus but in good shape. She was distant but gave a good performance.

    Mesmerizing was alright face is similar to her photos and tits are nice service is Alright. Has a little or stomach not too bad though.

    It's hard to trust "new" talent these days.

  5. #2381

    Past experiences

    Past experiences with this org were pretty good. The RAs were pretty similar to the pics. This is the first time other that Star who used to provide for SA, that the RAs appearance was so different from the pics. Fuck it. Live and learn. I won't say don't see Kalani as she was a pleasant RA and not hard to look at, however, temper your expectations / desires against the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyEnday  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever believe pics, especially from PC, its almost always taken from somewhere, its just a fantasy of who you think / hope your going to see. Either wait for some info from those who seen them or roll the dice and toftt.

  6. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kalani from Alpaca's stable recently. Sampled a couple others from there and those the photoshopping was generous didn't have to ask the RA her name to confirm her identity. When I did ask she gave me a number vice Kalani whom she was listed as increasing my suspicions that I had been catfished. I mean she was reasonable attractive but nothing quite matched up pic wise. In my experience faces match the pics well enough but the visual and name mismatch soured me on PC for a while. I texted the booker regarding the situation and got crickets. Don't know if catfishing is a regular practice at PC org but hust a heads up fo possible shenanigans.
    Don't ever believe pics, especially from PC, its almost always taken from somewhere, its just a fantasy of who you think / hope your going to see. Either wait for some info from those who seen them or roll the dice and toftt.

  7. #2379

    The same here

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    ...Don't know if catfishing is a regular practice at PC org but hust a heads up fo possible shenanigans.
    I had the same experience with another girl from PC, pushed by the PO. I know I should never trust POs but once in a while I fall for it.

  8. #2378

    Photoshop fuckery or catfish

    Tried Kalani from Alpaca's stable recently. Sampled a couple others from there and those the photoshopping was generous didn't have to ask the RA her name to confirm her identity. When I did ask she gave me a number vice Kalani whom she was listed as increasing my suspicions that I had been catfished. I mean she was reasonable attractive but nothing quite matched up pic wise. In my experience faces match the pics well enough but the visual and name mismatch soured me on PC for a while. I texted the booker regarding the situation and got crickets. Don't know if catfishing is a regular practice at PC org but hust a heads up fo possible shenanigans.

  9. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    It worked. I got the deets. So yea.
    There's always a weak link in the chain.

  10. #2376

    Thanks bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSmith  [View Original Post]
    Here's the current link.

    https://bayareakoreangirls.com/
    Thank you!

  11. #2375
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Ha. Ya, no. Good try tho.

    Get the hotel you like with the location "San Jose" in it, and Uber.

    You can afford it.
    It worked. I got the deets. So yea.

  12. #2374
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    What's good fellas. Looking for an Airbnb when I'm in the area hobbying next month. Got Nixie on my TDL for sure. Could someone drop info on what's the closest intersection within walking distance to her place? Feel free to PM.

    Tia.
    Ha. Ya, no. Good try tho.

    Get the hotel you like with the location "San Jose" in it, and Uber.

    You can afford it.

  13. #2373

    Ripoff report

    Scheduled half hour with provider That was supposed to begin with BBBJ and finish covered FS. I arrived and noticed someone was in the bathroom, it was her girlfriend who offered to join for another 50 I declined. Friend stayed in the bathroom and I undressed at which point the provider set next to me and immediately tried to put a cover on my soft member. Then proceeded to give me the worst h j and the history of the world at which point I said aren't you going to perform the BBBJ oh, she said she won't put it in her mouth soft and that she never agreed to BBBJ. At that point I told her if all I was going to get was an h j I can do that myself and ask for some of my donation back. She declined saying she did nothing for free I said you didn't do anything and as I walked out of the room I told her I would make sure to warn others. So here's your warning don't waste your time she is not what she looks like in the pictures and I can sense would become hostile if someone tried to force the issue of their money back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...njose/65153303

  14. #2372

    Location

    What's good fellas. Looking for an Airbnb when I'm in the area hobbying next month. Got Nixie on my TDL for sure. Could someone drop info on what's the closest intersection within walking distance to her place? Feel free to PM.

    Tia.

  15. #2371
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Did this directory link die or did it move elsewhere?
    Here's the current link.

    https://bayareakoreangirls.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape