Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 44230
-
08-11-21 16:26 #25330Senior Member

Posts: 54Andy allowed boob touching and she does good prostate but Anna sit by your right knee area, too far for me to reach and touch anything. YMMV.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 16:12 #25329Senior Member

Posts: 577I wonder if it YMMV. I have seen andy numerous times, and every time, I lift up her shirt or bra and she just giggles. I haven't got prostate from Anna and Andy yet, only Jessica and Linda.
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 15:40 #25328Senior Member

Posts: 178So 250 all in?
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 15:33 #25327Senior Member

Posts: 178I didn't know Ana offered the prostate massage there, anyone else there offers it besides Linda?
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 13:38 #25326Senior Member

Posts: 28Uhm Nicole is gone
Just leaving LP. Nicole doesn't work here anymore and according to the 3 girls they tried to pass me to, she hasn't worked here in some time.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
Are all these posts about Nicole / lp fake?
-
08-11-21 08:35 #25325Senior Member

Posts: 293Damage
The damage was 2 notes, . 50 entrance.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 00:41 #25324Senior Member

Posts: 47Yeah sorry about the asterisks. I write these reports in Samsung notes and when I copy and paste over to the usasexguide. Nl website all the asterisks get added for some reason.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
I will try to delete them before hitting the upload button.
BTW I felt compelled to visit Eco Apple after I wrote that report on New Moon Apple. Will try to post my Eco Apple report this weekend so the info is timely and actionable.
-
08-11-21 00:19 #25323Senior Member

Posts: 244The A cup A's
Kind of a toss up for the better HJ, Ana or Andy. Andy does a great slow stroke, keeping you right on the edge for a good 10 minutes. But she's not fond of being groped. Not that big of a deal though, as although I really do enjoy fucking a girl with A cups, they aren't much to squeeze. Now Ana does allow some UTC roaming, but again with the A cups. The real difference with her though is that she'll go three knuckles deep on the prostate if you let her. Really can't lose either way, IMO.
Originally Posted by OCRanger
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 21:37 #25322Senior Member

Posts: 54Andy has the best tease, but for HJ, Ana at Bamboo is better imo.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 20:39 #25321Senior Member

Posts: 1377That's a good start.
Try them out an report back!!
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 17:28 #25320Senior Member

Posts: 145Read thru now decision time
Hey all new to oc and Monger time is limited so need to be selective. Tried ckb a few times and Havana. Looking for FS or HJ with a looker no grandmas. Looks like wellness, le palace, new moon and sh are best bets? Any others? Which would you recommend first thanks!
-
08-10-21 16:14 #25319Senior Member

Posts: 178What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 15:18 #25318Senior Member

Posts: 39Bali Foot Spa
Called and made a 90 minute appointment with Yoyo.
Good massage, good teasing and then good HE. After the HE, she continued to massage me for the rest of the time.
It was dark, but she was decent looking. Let me grab under her shirt, natural Bs. Pulled her pants down and let me grab her ass. Didn't let me play with her kitty.
6 for the 90 min massage and another. 6 for tip. $1. 2 total for 90 minutes. Great value if you want a good quality massage, not as strong as Nicole from LP or Krystal though.
-
08-10-21 14:28 #25317Senior Member

Posts: 43I went to LL near Air recently. Had to wait a few minutes (bummer, because the lady who took my money was young & pretty) and my provider came from outside. I think she's usually at Air and her name is Sophia, 26 yrs young and also pretty! Jackpot!
The massage was among the best I had for quite a while. She is strong even though she's so tiny and she really got some knots out of my back. No tease, but with this massage I would have been happy even without a HE. HE was decent, she follows directions. Cute gal, will visit again!
Fun anecdote: I drove out of the parking lot right behind her. She must have thought I'm following her LOL. She stopped at the strip with Le Palace and walked there, but couldn't see if she went in.
-
08-10-21 13:07 #25316Senior Member

Posts: 1062Detailed and accurate report
Overall, an accurate post. Been to this chain of MP's before and I wasn't so turned on. 40+140 for a non-GFE CBJ and cfs wasn't compelling me to return. Yes, it was with a younger prettier provider. But the negatives outweighed the those positives. CBJ, CFS, hard implants, non-GFE. If this place was 40+100, I'd probably drop by once every couple of months.
Originally Posted by RTDriver
[View Original Post]
What's the deal with all the asterisks? Are we trying to write a haiku?









Reply With Quote






