Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,931 to 18,945 of 44189
-
08-07-21 21:19 #25259Senior Member

Posts: 40Air Body
Another consistent session from Kiki here. Not much of a massage from her but her tease, light rub fo your prostate and a skillful HE.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
By the way, anyone knows how old Hailey is? The girl that's supposedly works on the weekends only. There's also another young girl with blond hair that I saw today as I walked in. Didn't get to ask for her name.
-
08-07-21 21:05 #25258Senior Member

Posts: 334Nicole
Well she gave me FS but said definitely no BJ, FIV and DATY. Haha just kidding, dang I've got to see Nicole one day.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 21:00 #25257Senior Member

Posts: 322Lily is a winner, beautiful girl, gave her 4 "O"s yesterday
Had Angela today, she pretty as well but not quiet the body of Lilly.
Originally Posted by Chhnk
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 19:25 #25256Senior Member

Posts: 30Both New Moon and Happy Face have providers who wear dresses. There's reports of younger providers but the times I've gone, I've gotten women in the late 30's or early 40's. They are in shape and have nice bodies, but definitely not young. Used to come to OC specifically for the young providers. Back in the day. Some spots had nothing but 18-22's. That was practically guaranteeing repeat customers.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 18:48 #25255Banned Member

Posts: 308Nicole
Slammer's right. You almost got shut out! LOL. I've never striped her face but I was one of the first to cross the finish line a few years ago. Very sexy woman.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 18:29 #25254Regular Member

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-07-21 18:16 #25253Senior Member

Posts: 1377That's all you got from her. LOL.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 16:09 #25252Regular Member

Posts: 11Lf 11 x?
What does that mean?
Originally Posted by OcHobby949
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 16:00 #25251Regular Member

Posts: 11Fullerton
I recently moved to Fullerton from East Coast. Any good suggestions for FS?
-
08-07-21 15:32 #25250Regular Member

Posts: 20I went to this place yesterday. Got a legit massage from Tina. Felt so good I didn't even need a HE.
Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 14:25 #25249Senior Member

Posts: 577BBBJCIM, cof, fiv, fia and daty. Only thing she said no was FS, at least for me.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 10:26 #25248Senior Member

Posts: 925What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BlaBla
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 10:19 #25247Senior Member

Posts: 67I got a BBBJ with a surprise cim yesterday at AAA in LF.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 02:12 #25246Senior Member

Posts: 88440
The place that used to be honey spa has some cute girls there. Saw Lily twice. Young thing, probably early 20's, with an amazing body imo. Bolt ons are super nice and soft, tight stomach, sexy legs, horrible english. Fourth of July early morning went there and got a bbj and unloaded on her stomach for 1. 2 on top of. 4 entry fee. Regrettably I caved today and shelled out 2. For CFS + bbj. She took everything off and was rubbing her body against me I kept countering but she wouldn't budge and it was getting harder and harder to say no, and I've walked out (and also threatened to and gotten a cheaper rate) on outrageous rates even when I'm at full mast. But damn this girl and her rockin tits. I told her it better be amazing when I did cave and she looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I will say other than the price it was one of the best times I've had in this hobby, super fun, down for every position, high energy! I'm in my 20's and regularly work out but she even started to tire me out. So much so that I actually gotten soft after a bit and she had to give me a HJ to get me hard again (tried to put it back in her mouth but she said not with the oil / lube all over) and then after a min we were back at it again. I had her lay down while I fingered her, I took the wrapper off and finished all over her perfect chest. If you're down to pay (or hopefully you can get a better rate than me) I recommend her highly!
Saw another girl once when I went on a day when Lily was supposed to be there but they said she was running late and wouldn't be in for a couple more hours so I tried for one of the other cute girls (I'd say there's only 3 there the rest are whatever). She was maybe the same age maybe late 20's but also had a nice body, not Lily nice but still hotter than most in this hobby even in her age group. She wanted 160 for bbj + CFS and I obliged. Not as energetic but still engaging and honestly the girl's head game is impressive, she even bragged about how good her "sake" was. Towards the end I was doing standing mish and pulled out and took the wrapper off and wanted to finish on her (if you can't tell I enjoy that LOL) to my surprised she slid off the table and dropped to her knees ready for me to unload on her chest. I wanted to see what I could get away with so I pushed her down lower to try her face and God bless this girl she knew exactly what I wanted and positioned her self perfectly. Only problem was right as I was about to burst she opened her eyes and took a shot right to the eye. I felt so bad she was definitely not hurting but she kept telling me its ok she had to rinse her eye out for a few minutes. Can't remember her name but I gave her another 20 cause I felt so bad.
Anyways yeah come to this place (I honestly don't know the name cause the window is blank) and if you get an uglier or older woman just say you want someone else sometimes they bring the girls out in a line-up though the cuter ones do ask for more.
-
08-07-21 00:03 #25245Senior Member

Posts: 44[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!








Reply With Quote






