Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 44189
-
08-11-21 17:20 #25289Senior Member

Posts: 145Wellness ctr in SA
Was pressed for time so couldn't check out the short list of recommended places in Westminster / gg so looked up a place close to where I needed to be after. Found a wellness center in Santa Ana but on the map looked more like Irvine. There's been a few Q's about that place here but no intel so decided to roll the dice cause for me that's part of the fun. Drove to the location and felt nervous cause it's in an office park area and borders Irvine and generally I wouldn't want to do anything around Irvine but what the hell address was Santa Ana so ipd isn't watching right?
Parked at the location which was an office park not strip mall. Red flag. Also across their door is a health clinic and there was a guy in scrubs working out of his trunk and another car with a family. Both parked in front of the entrance. My guess is he was covid testing them? No idea. Red flag. Oh well let's roll the dice.
Walked towards the door and of course the guy in scrubs walks out of the adjacent building and we make eye contact. I have to assume he thought I was entering the clinic. Nope! Turn 180 and front door was open. Mamasan greeted and asked if I been here before and I said yes. She asked who I saw I said don't remember I was drunk. Then she said we don't open late to which I responded I day drink!
Asked if I could choose she said no but everyone is pretty. Get to the room paid. 5 for hh. In walks the provider with a mask wearing skimpy dress. Body looked great and from what I could tell she was maybe early to mid 30's but mask never came off. She's a Kgirl and said also works in Ktown la.
Massage was light touch which thankfully didn't take long til lots of finger tip teasing. Some light grabbing of the boys. Flipped. No negotiating at all. Pulled top down and bottom of skirt up. No panties. Was allowed to roam and finger no hard rejections just minor body position adjustments. Then to my surprise she relocates to end of the table and goes to town on the boys and chode. Then of course like a ninja slips on the hat with her mouth and CBJ. I was delighted. Body was great. Manmades but there was a lot of meat in there so felt natural. She let me play with the *fish. So delighted that finito was around the corner. Popped and thanked her with 1. She didn't even count.
Her name was Miki or Kiki. Told mamasan to remember me next time and she said of course and hugged me. Told me Latinas are there on the weekend but weekdays it's Kgirls.
Will return as found the quality for the $ was spot on it's just the location still makes me uncomfortable vs a seedy strip mall. Search for a wellness center in Santa Ana in Garry and you'll find it. There's ads. Have fun be safe.
-
08-11-21 16:26 #25288Senior Member

Posts: 54Andy allowed boob touching and she does good prostate but Anna sit by your right knee area, too far for me to reach and touch anything. YMMV.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 16:12 #25287Senior Member

Posts: 577I wonder if it YMMV. I have seen andy numerous times, and every time, I lift up her shirt or bra and she just giggles. I haven't got prostate from Anna and Andy yet, only Jessica and Linda.
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 15:40 #25286Senior Member

Posts: 178So 250 all in?
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 15:33 #25285Senior Member

Posts: 178I didn't know Ana offered the prostate massage there, anyone else there offers it besides Linda?
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 13:38 #25284Senior Member

Posts: 28Uhm Nicole is gone
Just leaving LP. Nicole doesn't work here anymore and according to the 3 girls they tried to pass me to, she hasn't worked here in some time.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
Are all these posts about Nicole / lp fake?
-
08-11-21 08:35 #25283Senior Member

Posts: 293Damage
The damage was 2 notes, . 50 entrance.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 00:41 #25282Senior Member

Posts: 47Yeah sorry about the asterisks. I write these reports in Samsung notes and when I copy and paste over to the usasexguide. Nl website all the asterisks get added for some reason.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
I will try to delete them before hitting the upload button.
BTW I felt compelled to visit Eco Apple after I wrote that report on New Moon Apple. Will try to post my Eco Apple report this weekend so the info is timely and actionable.
-
08-11-21 00:19 #25281Senior Member

Posts: 244The A cup A's
Kind of a toss up for the better HJ, Ana or Andy. Andy does a great slow stroke, keeping you right on the edge for a good 10 minutes. But she's not fond of being groped. Not that big of a deal though, as although I really do enjoy fucking a girl with A cups, they aren't much to squeeze. Now Ana does allow some UTC roaming, but again with the A cups. The real difference with her though is that she'll go three knuckles deep on the prostate if you let her. Really can't lose either way, IMO.
Originally Posted by OCRanger
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 21:37 #25280Senior Member

Posts: 54Andy has the best tease, but for HJ, Ana at Bamboo is better imo.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 20:39 #25279Senior Member

Posts: 1377That's a good start.
Try them out an report back!!
Originally Posted by Dohma22
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 17:28 #25278Senior Member

Posts: 145Read thru now decision time
Hey all new to oc and Monger time is limited so need to be selective. Tried ckb a few times and Havana. Looking for FS or HJ with a looker no grandmas. Looks like wellness, le palace, new moon and sh are best bets? Any others? Which would you recommend first thanks!
-
08-10-21 16:14 #25277Senior Member

Posts: 178What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 15:18 #25276Senior Member

Posts: 39Bali Foot Spa
Called and made a 90 minute appointment with Yoyo.
Good massage, good teasing and then good HE. After the HE, she continued to massage me for the rest of the time.
It was dark, but she was decent looking. Let me grab under her shirt, natural Bs. Pulled her pants down and let me grab her ass. Didn't let me play with her kitty.
6 for the 90 min massage and another. 6 for tip. $1. 2 total for 90 minutes. Great value if you want a good quality massage, not as strong as Nicole from LP or Krystal though.
-
08-10-21 14:28 #25275Senior Member

Posts: 43I went to LL near Air recently. Had to wait a few minutes (bummer, because the lady who took my money was young & pretty) and my provider came from outside. I think she's usually at Air and her name is Sophia, 26 yrs young and also pretty! Jackpot!
The massage was among the best I had for quite a while. She is strong even though she's so tiny and she really got some knots out of my back. No tease, but with this massage I would have been happy even without a HE. HE was decent, she follows directions. Cute gal, will visit again!
Fun anecdote: I drove out of the parking lot right behind her. She must have thought I'm following her LOL. She stopped at the strip with Le Palace and walked there, but couldn't see if she went in.











Reply With Quote





