Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 25023
-
08-11-21 15:19 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 116She actually has a bathroom now, believe She was renting an apt and sharing a bathroom so didn't want everyone using it.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 14:20 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 953BathroomLESS
She is referred to as "bathroomless" Ashley, as She has no bathroom at Her incall.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
There was quite a few Ashley"s at one time, and it was a way to distinguish who was being reviewed.
Link was provided a few posts below, #14443
-
08-11-21 11:02 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 159See KOF post 11255 and following responses.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 09:37 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 5229Oh, man!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/LmlUpw8VWt8
BMD.
-
08-11-21 07:24 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 611Ashley
Ok, I got to ask. Why is she known as bathrooms essentially? Also, where can I find her post? Stg Ashley, providence?
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 22:45 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 1406Are those pussy warts? Or herpes warts?
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 22:37 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 1406That number is her's and it still works.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 22:16 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 328Ashley
The number in this ad is correct.
https://www.mccoysguide.com/ashley-t...ovidence-20141
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 20:52 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 4545I didn't go. I kept asking for pics and she kept saying her pic is real. But if you look at the first picture. She have a tattoo on them and the other she don't. And them pics look like Angela white the porn star.
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 20:45 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley
Thanks. I tried the number but no response. Can anyone please confirm that number is still her's?
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 19:16 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 328Faydra Aubrey Belle
It's a birth control IUD.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 18:47 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 150Car Date?
She is advertising for a sensual exotic message. Let me know how that works out in a car!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 18:44 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 1406Just go see her, You won't be disaapointed.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 18:26 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 27Kat
I've seen her once. I forget where I saw it, but in one of her ads she basically said if she's not available she doesn't respond and won't follow up later, so it's a dice roll every time to catch her. I got lucky eventually and made an apt. Decent place in Providence. Typical two call thing when arriving.
Originally Posted by LSLarry5
[View Original Post]
Once in, we sat on the bed and chatted for a bit before any action. She was super soft, touchy, and attentive.
About half way through she stopped and asked if I minded if she took a quick puff of a joint.
All in all, would not repeat, but super happy I ticked the box. She was absolutely stunning and enjoyable, but just not my thing for the price point. I do feel very safe saying you'll absolutely be satisfied seeing her.
-
08-10-21 15:21 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 4545Anyone ever met this one. We supposed to meet up for car date and I don't have any good feeling about it.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/017172722182









Reply With Quote






