Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14430

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted 6 providers today, 3 responded.

    These two said they could come to me. Which
    Isn't possible.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/234661529901

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/exotic-asian-mixed-beauty-ups/596953615398

    Ended up seeing bathroomless Ashley, she looks great. Lost a little weight. Service great as always.
    Is Ashley's number still the same? I've tried contacting her a few times but no answer.

  2. #14429

    Today

    Contacted 6 providers today, 3 responded.

    These two said they could come to me. Which
    Isn't possible.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/234661529901

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/exotic-asian-mixed-beauty-ups/596953615398

    Ended up seeing bathroomless Ashley, she looks great. Lost a little weight. Service great as always.

  3. #14428
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrecon  [View Original Post]
    Hay everyone, I contacted her a few times and got a response back quickly but pics look to good to be true. She post alot and it seems like another girl with a different number always post at the same time. I can not find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone saw her and could give some feedback.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tcall/40829400
    Posts with two different numbers locally and without much searching found listing in Salt Lake City with a different number. You decide.

  4. #14427

    Info

    Sorry link to her post on CL https://providence.craigslist.org/re...359186625.html.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    No link? No phone number? No name? How we suppose to know who that is.

  5. #14426
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/345600537090

    Any info on her? Or recommend a spinner type that actually responds back? Also tried bathroomless Ashley with no response.
    I was interested until I noticed the phone number given isn't the same as the one if you click on the "Show Number" tab.

  6. #14425

    Faydra Aubrey belle.

    I've seen her a few times, many years ago in the upstairs of a house and more recently in a hotel. More chatty recent time, good once we got down to it. Only issue I've had is then and now, and I'm a little larger, there was something hard in there that I kept hitting which was distraction and uncomfortable. I asked the first time what it was and there was nothing in there she said. Aside from that I had a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times over the years, last time was about 3 years ago. She's always been a little spacey but she was off the rails and super skinny. Anyone seen her recently? She gave a decent BBBJ and could take a pounding.

  7. #14424

    Don't walk, Run away.

    Adds like this are fake, usually ask for a deposit up front. Would not even consider it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's a good bet the pictures are not her.

  8. #14423

    Belle Ringing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times over the years, last time was about 3 years ago. She's always been a little spacey but she was off the rails and super skinny. Anyone seen her recently? She gave a decent BBBJ and could take a pounding.
    Her pictures have always been somewhat more flattering than reality, but once I got her to agree to take CIP in a threesome with her girlfriend who I'd easily inseminated solo, previously, Belle, under heavy influence of her girlfriend (as well as THC!) was surely a fun bareback ride. It seems that you've seen her much more recently than I have. But for my 6 to 7 year old pics of her, including the creampies, see my post number 11264, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

  9. #14422
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    That's a rough looking 21. Would be a warning sign for me.
    Probably more likely that she's just lying about her age.

  10. #14421

    Faydra belle

    I've seen her several times over the years, last time was about 3 years ago. She's always been a little spacey but she was off the rails and super skinny. Anyone seen her recently? She gave a decent BBBJ and could take a pounding.

  11. #14420

    21

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/345600537090

    Any info on her? Or recommend a spinner type that actually responds back? Also tried bathroomless ashley with no response.
    That's a rough looking 21. Would be a warning sign for me.

  12. #14419

    Anyone

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/345600537090

    Any info on her? Or recommend a spinner type that actually responds back? Also tried bathroomless ashley with no response.

  13. #14418

    Kat the companion

    Does anyone have info on her. I've tried twice I get responses she seems nice but she flips out when you try to schedule. That body is to die for. Dm me please if you could share info instead of trashing her here.

    Sorry I don't have much to share. I've seen girls reviewed ad nauseum.

  14. #14417
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrecon  [View Original Post]
    Hay everyone, I contacted her a few times and got a response back quickly but pics look to good to be true. She post alot and it seems like another girl with a different number always post at the same time. I can not find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone saw her and could give some feedback.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tcall/40829400
    Yeah, it's a good bet the pictures are not her.

  15. #14416

    Has anyone seen this one

    Hay everyone, I contacted her a few times and got a response back quickly but pics look to good to be true. She post alot and it seems like another girl with a different number always post at the same time. I can not find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone saw her and could give some feedback.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...tcall/40829400

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape