Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 25016
-
08-10-21 22:16 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 328Ashley
The number in this ad is correct.
https://www.mccoysguide.com/ashley-t...ovidence-20141
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 20:52 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 4544I didn't go. I kept asking for pics and she kept saying her pic is real. But if you look at the first picture. She have a tattoo on them and the other she don't. And them pics look like Angela white the porn star.
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 20:45 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley
Thanks. I tried the number but no response. Can anyone please confirm that number is still her's?
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 19:16 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 328Faydra Aubrey Belle
It's a birth control IUD.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 18:47 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 150Car Date?
She is advertising for a sensual exotic message. Let me know how that works out in a car!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 18:44 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 1405Just go see her, You won't be disaapointed.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 18:26 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 27Kat
I've seen her once. I forget where I saw it, but in one of her ads she basically said if she's not available she doesn't respond and won't follow up later, so it's a dice roll every time to catch her. I got lucky eventually and made an apt. Decent place in Providence. Typical two call thing when arriving.
Originally Posted by LSLarry5
[View Original Post]
Once in, we sat on the bed and chatted for a bit before any action. She was super soft, touchy, and attentive.
About half way through she stopped and asked if I minded if she took a quick puff of a joint.
All in all, would not repeat, but super happy I ticked the box. She was absolutely stunning and enjoyable, but just not my thing for the price point. I do feel very safe saying you'll absolutely be satisfied seeing her.
-
08-10-21 15:21 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 4544Anyone ever met this one. We supposed to meet up for car date and I don't have any good feeling about it.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/017172722182
-
08-10-21 13:22 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 328Ashley
https://www.mccoysguide.com/ashley-t...ovidence-20141
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 10:17 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley
Is there a link to Ashley's post?
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 00:03 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 101InHoney
OMG. I recognise her. She's def not 21. I've seen her a long time ago. Back then, she was really nice. Good CBJ and cfs. She's probably in her low 30's now.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
Looks like a needle bruise on her left arm. Too bad.
-
08-09-21 20:28 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 333Ashley
Is Ashley's number still the same? I've tried contacting her a few times but no answer.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:54 #14429Senior Member

Posts: 116Today
Contacted 6 providers today, 3 responded.
These two said they could come to me. Which
Isn't possible.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/234661529901
https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/exotic-asian-mixed-beauty-ups/596953615398
Ended up seeing bathroomless Ashley, she looks great. Lost a little weight. Service great as always.
-
08-09-21 14:17 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 126Posts with two different numbers locally and without much searching found listing in Salt Lake City with a different number. You decide.
Originally Posted by Slrecon
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 14:14 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 825Info
Sorry link to her post on CL https://providence.craigslist.org/re...359186625.html.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



